PLouise #4 2023 Come and blend away with me...babez

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs I know everyone’s different but she constantly bangs on about not wanting to go on holiday, and that travelling doesn’t phase her? duck off 🤣🤣 she’s mad boring.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else noticed she isn't the one doing the voice overs on their ads anymore..it's someone with a similar voice and accent but it's definitely not Paige...

Reactions: 4
Anyone else noticed she isn't the one doing the voice overs on their ads anymore..it's someone with a similar voice and accent but it's definitely not Paige...
Yeah and it’s bleeping ANNOYING and cringe! So she hasn’t picked a make up brush in years, she’s not doing the voice overs….. what does she do?

Reactions: 4
Plouise is live on tiktok atm, very little discussion about the make up application more pushing products and how Mikala has helped pushed them sales through. Its like watching QVC

Reactions: 1
Plouise is live on tiktok atm, very little discussion about the make up application more pushing products and how Mikala has helped pushed them sales through. Its like watching QVC
I turned it off because she kept walking away from the camera and couldn't hear what she was saying.

It’s all about the money and sales now not the artistry. Also the make up is too much and not wearable day to day so I don’t understand why they do the tit looks they do?!

Reactions: 3
I noticed that Millie and Shannon left and set up on their own but it looks like Millie is back working for plouise

Reactions: 1
Omg i cant stop laughing. It looks bleeping tit and cringe central. What even is it??? Like whats the point of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Came hear to see what the thoughts on that big soft play ….. oops make up empire building shes just opened 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what the actual duck is she honestly kiddin on. I give that place 1 year.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone remember years ago she pretended she was going to buy this big duck off mansion in Manchester and filmed around the house and was saying I can’t wait to live here… biggest load of bollocks this girl talks

• Haha
Reactions: 14