PLouise #4 2023 Come and blend away with me...babez

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filming him is so bleeping cruel. It sends such an awful messages out to the little mouldable minds that follow her. Ugh, I’m honestly enraged.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’ve said before she’ll be telling him to get his teeth done next. I actually like Daniel he seems like a grafter and a nice lad.

Reactions: 4
Lurker here 👋 sorry to ask but what the duck is going on with her weave in the latest destination video? It’s sticking out no end 😫 I get that she’s working and not on a night out but sort ya weave

Reactions: 4
Lurker here 👋 sorry to ask but what the duck is going on with her weave in the latest destination video? It’s sticking out no end 😫 I get that she’s working and not on a night out but sort ya weave
She pays sooooooo much money for that as well from that Naomi Chantelle hair, I’m sure she has about 400g of hair put in or something stupid 😳

Reactions: 3
So she pumps out endless videos that just show endless staff parties, filming tik toks and pissing about with her employees but is now complaining when people visit the industrial unit they assume she's not busy and available to meet them.

What did she think would happen?

Reactions: 15
An all new low for Paige today.
So an older lady has filmed an unboxing video for her friend “Jo” and somehow this video has been sent to plouise customer service.
Paige has then screen recorded this and posted to her stories saying how cute she is and she’s gonna gift her loads of freebies.
This woman hasn’t consented to being plastered all over insta being patronised I presume?

Reactions: 2
An all new low for Paige today.
So an older lady has filmed an unboxing video for her friend “Jo” and somehow this video has been sent to plouise customer service.
Paige has then screen recorded this and posted to her stories saying how cute she is and she’s gonna gift her loads of freebies.
This woman hasn’t consented to being plastered all over insta being patronised I presume?
No and she only does it so people will contact her and say Paige u are the BEST, best ceo, so beautiful, u are the dream, blah blah!

u craves attention and praise, she’s obviously got weird issues stemming frm when she was a child and maybe had an odd upbringing

Reactions: 3
No and she only does it so people will contact her and say Paige u are the BEST, best ceo, so beautiful, u are the dream, blah blah!

u craves attention and praise, she’s obviously got weird issues stemming frm when she was a child and maybe had an odd upbringing
Also the ‘please ignore what I look like’ Paige, nobody from your social media know what you look like because every video has a bleeping filter. Great role model for younger girls 👍🏽

Reactions: 10
The part of the vid where she goes off crying and Daniel is hyping her up was like a bad school play and he just repeating all the buzz words and Facebook status mantras he can think of. The video is feels really pathetic and cringey! None of it feels real or natural!

Reactions: 2
The part of the vid where she goes off crying and Daniel is hyping her up was like a bad school play and he just repeating all the buzz words and Facebook status mantras he can think of. The video is feels really pathetic and cringey! None of it feels real or natural!
I’ve just watched it. They do share a bed! For his alarm clock to wake her up, and they watch films in bed together. It’s bleeping weird, hasn’t he got a girlfriend?! Wonder what she thinks about that.
Does Paige never want to settle down and have her own family either? Incest weirdos

Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched it. They do share a bed! For his alarm clock to wake her up, and they watch films in bed together. It’s bleeping weird, hasn’t he got a girlfriend?! Wonder what she thinks about that.
Does Paige never want to settle down and have her own family either? Incest weirdos
They’re both so odd. Like they brag about being “boss babe/bro CEOs” but they have no pals, no relationships, no social lives, never take holidays/trips…all they have to show is mountains of debt, Turkey teef and lambos on finance lmaooo

Reactions: 9
I really struggle to see why there are sooo many staff, especially the ones in the bow suits who duck about making TikToks. The hardest workers are the packers I think at least they do some actual graft.

Reactions: 9
Aw her poor little me sob stories today. She’s being followed with cameras and mics 24/7 now and didn’t want her croc tears on the latest episode but her staff told her she should include it to show she’s human 🤢

• Haha
The part where the two staff are talking about her cancelling the doctors… so scripted.

Reactions: 7
Hero complex about not going to appointments? Terrible advice. Put your health first. God, she should not have a platform.

Hi guys sorry new to this thread … I have a couple of questions… how did she get started? So did she come from money or? And also, what happened to her fashion line?! I’m intregued but also think she’s a bit of a prat