PLouise #4 2023 Come and blend away with me...babez

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to remove myself off the app, it was getting bad for my mental health šŸ™
Oh no, I hope youā€™re doing better! Tiktok really can make you feel so much worse sometimes.

To answer your original question there really isnā€™t much more context than the above photos, itā€™s shot like someoneā€™s going to lift up her skirt then his mug pops up and says ā€œyou naughty naughtyā€ or something like that. Just a cheap way to sell makeup basically

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Why do they keep banging on about producing and designing another lip product that is basically a carbon copy of what they already sell? Even to the point it will be a key ring šŸ« 

And that oven packaging thing theyā€™re making šŸ˜­

Reactions: 3
Oh no, I hope youā€™re doing better! Tiktok really can make you feel so much worse sometimes.

To answer your original question there really isnā€™t much more context than the above photos, itā€™s shot like someoneā€™s going to lift up her skirt then his mug pops up and says ā€œyou naughty naughtyā€ or something like that. Just a cheap way to sell makeup basically
Thanks loveee šŸ«¶šŸ¼ oh wowwww the whole brand is just so tone deaf. How doesnā€™t she have someone checking social media content before itā€™s uploaded is beyond me šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

Reactions: 2
Donā€™t forget guys, itā€™s a full moon. Manifest ā€˜THEMā€™ dreamsā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So weā€™re in a cost of living crisis, which sheā€™s well aware of as she constantly pushes those Budget Boxes and releasing her sales to coincide with cost of living payments (disgusting).

Sheā€™s forever flaunting the wrath with the austentacious parties that happen every week. Those base cookies are Ā£700-800 alone because I live next door to that cafe that made them, even if they cut her a deal youā€™re looking at Ā£500-600, never mind the decor and actors and food and the PR gifts, not one of her ā€˜loyal fansā€™ whoā€™s been by her side since day 1 would ever be invited to that, instead itā€™s Ms TikTok influencer who is a grown woman who probably hates plouise because itā€™s cheap china products and knows the difference between budget and luxury.

Or imagine if she actually donated that money to a local food bank rather than just her once a year Christmas toy drop off.

Iā€™m not hating on her for having wealth, I know a good few people who are wealthy and very fortunate but they can read the bleeping room, people are using food banks and asking Facebook buy and sell pages for baby formula but hereā€™s Paige in her Lamborghini and her Ā£700 cookies telling you to manifest your CEHOE life babe, 11:11 came from nothing council estate to boss babe p

Reactions: 15
One thing Ive wondered is the warehouse (empire) open for visits? How does it work? What do you do once you're there? Isit just like a shop or something?

One thing Ive wondered is the warehouse (empire) open for visits? How does it work? What do you do once you're there? Isit just like a shop or something?
Providing you bring your slippers then you can book in with the cafe, youā€™ll be lucky if you can get the BLOOD, SWEAT or TEARS booth. Nothing speaks first date or gals day out like some pink waffles in the BLOOD booth.
Then you can shop the full collection, babe. If youā€™re really lucky, Paige will come out and tell you to be your own boss and manifest that mansion. āœØ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Providing you bring your slippers then you can book in with the cafe, youā€™ll be lucky if you can get the BLOOD, SWEAT or TEARS booth. Nothing speaks first date or gals day out like some pink waffles in the BLOOD booth.
Then you can shop the full collection, babe. If youā€™re really lucky, Paige will come out and tell you to be your own boss and manifest that mansion. āœØ
Thatā€™s all after youā€™ve navigated your way to the Empire in Manchester, sorry I mean the industrial estate between Cheadle Heath and Adswood of all places in Stockportā€¦ and then youā€™ll be surrounded by children, lovely.

It may as well be a soft play centre at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thatā€™s all after youā€™ve navigated your way to the Empire in Manchester, sorry I mean the industrial estate between Cheadle Heath and Adswood of all places in Stockportā€¦ and then youā€™ll be surrounded by children, lovely.

It may as well be a soft play centre at this rate
Donā€™t be giving her ideas!! I swear to god if she comes out with a pink soft play next Iā€™m hunting you down. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So weā€™re in a cost of living crisis, which sheā€™s well aware of as she constantly pushes those Budget Boxes and releasing her sales to coincide with cost of living payments (disgusting).

Sheā€™s forever flaunting the wrath with the austentacious parties that happen every week. Those base cookies are Ā£700-800 alone because I live next door to that cafe that made them, even if they cut her a deal youā€™re looking at Ā£500-600, never mind the decor and actors and food and the PR gifts, not one of her ā€˜loyal fansā€™ whoā€™s been by her side since day 1 would ever be invited to that, instead itā€™s Ms TikTok influencer who is a grown woman who probably hates plouise because itā€™s cheap china products and knows the difference between budget and luxury.

Or imagine if she actually donated that money to a local food bank rather than just her once a year Christmas toy drop off.

Iā€™m not hating on her for having wealth, I know a good few people who are wealthy and very fortunate but they can read the bleeping room, people are using food banks and asking Facebook buy and sell pages for baby formula but hereā€™s Paige in her Lamborghini and her Ā£700 cookies telling you to manifest your CEHOE life babe, 11:11 came from nothing council estate to boss babe p
I have a girl on social media who literally buys every single thing Paige brings out including all Lukeā€™s fashion and Fyne cosmetics. Sheā€™s been to the ā€˜Empireā€™ about 200 times. She even did the year long course that costs a fortune and not once has she ever met Paige she always says things on her status like ā€œmanifesting what when I go to Plouise Empire next week I get my wish to meet Paigeā€ and she tags Paige every time and never gets acknowledged. Itā€™s actually kind of sad for her but also really embarrassing as this girl is 40 and has kids! Anyway, my point being like you said this girl would never be invited to these extravagant events she just wants influencers at them but if anyone is deserving itā€™s minions like this who fall into the trap of her sales pitches!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I have a girl on social media who literally buys every single thing Paige brings out including all Lukeā€™s fashion and Fyne cosmetics. Sheā€™s been to the ā€˜Empireā€™ about 200 times. She even did the year long course that costs a fortune and not once has she ever met Paige she always says things on her status like ā€œmanifesting what when I go to Plouise Empire next week I get my wish to meet Paigeā€ and she tags Paige every time and never gets acknowledged. Itā€™s actually kind of sad for her but also really embarrassing as this girl is 40 and has kids! Anyway, my point being like you said this girl would never be invited to these extravagant events she just wants influencers at them but if anyone is deserving itā€™s minions like this who fall into the trap of her sales pitches!
Wow what a grim existence, I feel bad for her!
wudnt u love to give her a good shake

Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve just watched it. They do share a bed! For his alarm clock to wake her up, and they watch films in bed together. Itā€™s bleeping weird, hasnā€™t he got a girlfriend?! Wonder what she thinks about that.
Does Paige never want to settle down and have her own family either? Incest weirdos
Isnā€™t he gay?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On one side I feel so sorry for her that sheā€™s not getting the recognition from her favourite person, on the other handā€¦

BABE YOU DIDNT MANIFEST IT HARD ENOUGH AT 11:11 SO GET BACK TO WORK, witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker guys. But Iā€™ve just come across this brand on tik tok(Iā€™m too old for their target market) and Iā€™m so confused on how this place is operating and the money spent on the ā€˜officeā€™ and salaries and branding etc. I donā€™t get how theyā€™re not bust?
2022 profits were Ā£5k but this is under ā€˜p Louise academyā€™. I looked up if she had any other companies in her name and this is the only One. It also says she had 9 employees in 2022? There seems to be a lot more than that considering as well how long people have worked there. Idk something seems off to me? Will be interesting to see 2023 numbers.

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker guys. But Iā€™ve just come across this brand on tik tok(Iā€™m too old for their target market) and Iā€™m so confused on how this place is operating and the money spent on the ā€˜officeā€™ and salaries and branding etc. I donā€™t get how theyā€™re not bust?
2022 profits were Ā£5k but this is under ā€˜p Louise academyā€™. I looked up if she had any other companies in her name and this is the only One. It also says she had 9 employees in 2022? There seems to be a lot more than that considering as well how long people have worked there. Idk something seems off to me? Will be interesting to see 2023 numbers.
Someone said at one point the mua's she employed were self employed! So they wouldn't be included on accounts, not sure how true that is though.

Reactions: 1
Come on trolls, own up šŸ˜‚ which one of you was it?! We deffo started the space raider head insult šŸ‘½

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7