Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
IMG_5923.png
Honestly can’t believe what I’m seeing her, literally no adult let alone CHILD needs this much makeup, not even an mua, ESPECIALLY not from one brand. The level of consumerism here is disgusting, I don’t understand how normal working class people are finding the money to pay for such obscene amounts of makeup in this financial crisis. This is absolutely insane, they’re lining this woman’s pockets to filth

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

gimm3more

VIP Member
The whole Mikayla thing is bizarre AF and not a good look for her to be associated with plouise. She's dodgy and unprofessional.
She’s AWFUL that fake voice and her weird face go through me
All I can think of when I see her is North West taking the piss out of her going “Kim KAAAAHHHDASHIAN”

• Haha
Reactions: 25

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Her recent story about her brother: "So proud of him getting his dream car at 26." Luke is a multiple failed business owner that lives in a weird fantasy world. The other week she said he was training to be a fork lift truck driver yet he sits in an office in her building that has "CEO" on the wall.

Do either of them realise how pathetic this is? How many trainee fork lift truck drivers drive Lamborghinis?! It's so embarrassing. If he has his "dream car at 26" it's because she's leasing it for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Cbb1993

Sorry Her bro makes me badddd cringe, with his twin office saying CEO copying her, 😂 every business he has fails thinks he’s some bad man wanna b gangster, 4ft nothing lives off his sister, he’s got shit all, it’s all hers, gives me the ick with his car on sisters tick ✔ This new company is all of the back of his sister. Leach

Reactions: 22

KarenFromHR

She needs to cut back on product after product and stick with what she was actually good at. When those bases came out they were amazing and different and that’s exactly what got her money and it’s natural to expand your cosmetic company into other things like palettes, absolutely don’t blame her for doing it.

BUT, do we need a new palette each week? She’s oversaturated her products that nothing stands out now.

My husband is a graphic designer and he said that her branding is atrocious, not just from a taste point of view but it’s genuinely hard to read with the pink and gold and on a shelf the writing doesn’t stand out and you don’t know what you’re looking at. The self righteous, condescending, better than you word vomit she puts on each item doesn’t help either.

“Be the you you’ve always wanted to be, the ceo of your neighbours brothers cats dogs uncle all told you no, I’m telling you yes…. Blush”. Just tell me it’s a blush ffs.

Stop with babe and hun, it’s condescending, patronising and high end brands and businesses I’ve worked with would sack you on the spot for calling a customer babe when they’re rightfully annoyed at receiving an empty box.

If she stuck to the bases and even went back to them, obviously keep SOME palettes and her lip oils seem popular, work 👏🏻 on 👏🏻 them 👏🏻. Don’t open the Blood Sweat Cafe and send out empty boxes 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
IMG_5822.png
IMG_5822.png
Her brother looks like such a fucking weird wrongen, why’s he dressed like a monk??? Something about him is so off. He’s failed every business he’s owned so far and leeches off Paige’s success, not like Paige doesn’t have skeletons in her closet too tbf

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
Sends a customer who used klarna but had cancelled her order the products anyway - rather than admitting their mistake, they are aggressively trying to shake the poor girl down for immediate full payment.

Poor girl is clearly distressed. I do think she should send it all back and tell the customer services who are spam calling her to shove it up their arse though.

And all the sheep say plouise is such a kind and big hearted company.....

View attachment 2574182View attachment 2574184View attachment 2574185
I can’t even make head or tail of their “customer service” response. No use of proper sentences, poor grammar, punctuation and spelling. Jesus wept. The “hi babe” takes me out every time 😭

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
She’s a bully! Where the hell is HR?! If that was me in that video I would be going seeking legal advice especially if it was posted online without my consent! Imagine if they posted an unflattering picture of what she really looks like! She’s a female chav version of hitler! I hope her company goes to shit and she has to sell her CEO sign on depop to pay for the lambo payments!
She needs to divert some of that money from cakes and parties to creating a HR department.

If someone complained to Acas she'd be screwed if they saw she has no proper policies and procedures.

It seems a horrible place to work where all her friends* (kiss asses) get to piss about all day eating cake, partying, filming tiktoks and choosing tiktokers to gift to while everyone else is a minimum wage dogsbody told to fuck off if they don't make an idiot of themselves on camera at her demand.

Theres's also clearly a racial divide. All the packing/warehouse workers seem to be majority ethnic minorities but none of her 'inner circle' who doss all day at the parties are.

Reactions: 21

Ella4

Chatty Member
The whole place feels off , she hasn’t done enough with the space , hardly anyone is there for the opening and the people who are look like local chavs . Where’s all the makeup elite bloggers and influencers, customers etc ? Whole place looks like it has erectile disfunction

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Lucia

VIP Member
See all the stuff sent to mikayla!
I maybe in the miniority but I have never liked Mikala and given her recent faux pauxs I don't think many people have forgiven her.....though her make style suits P louise

Reactions: 20

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Her brother was so embarrassing in that business meeting video, he looks like a fish out of water. When the clued up girl asked him what his plan was for stock control and he was just like “ermmmm you can let me know when stock is about to run out” 🤣🤣🤣 Alan sugar better watch out

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Jorgiamordue93

I'm cringing so much at the mikayla collection. I've never known two people be up each others arses so much in my life. The whole frozen theme is just pure embarrassing and why the F is Cody there???

Sluggi15

The money laundering is strong with this one. I went on tiktok last night and the first 3 videos were all complaining about PLouise 🤦‍♀️ how embarrassing to run a business like she does. Couldn't imagine having to take my shoes off if I were to nip in for a bit lunch 🙃 the overuse of "babe" is giving me the ick

• Haha

ophelia1990

VIP Member
All that ‘money’ and her hair looks shite. I still don’t understand what that place is. Just a vast expanse of pink and live laugh love quotes but now you can go for a dessert? Eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 18