PLouise #4 2023 Come and blend away with me...babez

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The showing off is is vulgar. Especially in today’s economical climate. The showing off of donating and stuff is, too. Just vile. The over eating too, it’s all painful to watch. ‘Just a girl and her dream’…why isn’t that dream to change the world for good instead of ‘flex’ your ‘wealth’ to young people who, in the most part, seem to come from under privileged, under funded and under educated areas? It makes me so angry. And the way she’s horrible to everyone in her ‘vlogs’, taking the mick out their appearance, making the girl with the chipped tooth feel tit about herself and laughing? Laughing at underpaying workers and illegally paying them for fewer hours than they’ve worked? What the hell? Why isn’t someone intervening?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
All her latest video 'Episode 5' shows is that her mates and favourites get to piss about all day, have endless party and cake.
While non favoured employees get sworn at and told to duck off if they don't know the words to a tiktok song she likes.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She also didn’t give a tit in her meeting other than selling stock to a consumer before they’d even received it, sounds like business is great 😌

Glorified dropshipper

Reactions: 5
The way she treats her staff is awful… they are not her friends they are her employees and she should be treating them with respect. Hardly big boss CEO behaviour is it!

Reactions: 8
The way she treats her staff is awful… they are not her friends they are her employees and she should be treating them with respect. Hardly big boss CEO behaviour is it!
Her behaviour is disgusting no matter who it’s aimed at.
these “documentaries” are showing her in a really poor light and hopefully it puts people off buying the crap she sells

Reactions: 9
It’s just so unkind. Hurt people hurt people…
---
‘Plouise girls are known for it, including me!!’ That’s not a flex babe, that’s an embarrassment and something you should be ashamed of. You and your ‘girls’ should want to be known for being K I N D, considerate of others and gentle with people. Ugh, it’s getting beyond rage inducing now.

Reactions: 13
She’s a bully! Where the hell is HR?! If that was me in that video I would be going seeking legal advice especially if it was posted online without my consent! Imagine if they posted an unflattering picture of what she really looks like! She’s a female chav version of hitler! I hope her company goes to tit and she has to sell her CEO sign on depop to pay for the lambo payments!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s a bully! Where the hell is HR?! If that was me in that video I would be going seeking legal advice especially if it was posted online without my consent! Imagine if they posted an unflattering picture of what she really looks like! She’s a female chav version of hitler! I hope her company goes to tit and she has to sell her CEO sign on depop to pay for the lambo payments!
female chav version of hitler🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She needs to divert some of that money from cakes and parties to creating a HR department.

If someone complained to Acas she'd be screwed if they saw she has no proper policies and procedures.

It seems a horrible place to work where all her friends* (kiss asses) get to piss about all day eating cake, partying, filming tiktoks and choosing tiktokers to gift to while everyone else is a minimum wage dogsbody told to duck off if they don't make an idiot of themselves on camera at her demand.

Theres's also clearly a racial divide. All the packing/warehouse workers seem to be majority ethnic minorities but none of her 'inner circle' who doss all day at the parties are.

Reactions: 21
The a solute sheep on her insta, I wanna work there, Paige u are the best boss, we need more episodes, blah blah!

Just goes to show the caliber of people that by off her and follow her, they must have been dropped on their heads as kids

Why is she airing all her mums dirty laundry on her stories? Telling us her mum cheated on her dad & left with nothing….soooo professional Paige 🤭

• Wow
Why is she airing all her mums dirty laundry on her stories? Telling us her mum cheated on her dad & left with nothing….soooo professional Paige 🤭
She does this with all her family. She told everyone on live her brother was crying and depressed when 'his' clothing line failed. He didn't like her saying it and but she was like 'NNNOOOOO don't be ashamed' and continued.

Same with her Nan. Ages ago when she started flogging bubble bath she literally said on live her Nan got fishy fanny from using the wrong type of soap but her bubble bath doesn't do that (apparently)

• Wow
She must have a lot of repressed rage towards her family but feels she can let it out in a passive aggressive way now cos she financially supports all of them to an extent.

I missed the earlier story but her mum was an ICU nurse and would have been on a good wage 🤷🏻‍♀️ so I don't buy this left with nothing malarkey 🙄 if she moved into Paige's dad's house when they got together and she cheated then obviously when the relationship was over he wasn't going to hand the house over no questions asked particularly if she had the means to support herself.

I also find it strange that she pays for her mum to not work (which given that her youngest kid must be around 10 now must be boring as hell for her) but as per her recent ramble still has a joint mortgage with the current husband.

Reactions: 5
These people probably happily applied for a job for a well known make up company, looking forward to having a generous boss, perks and maybe even progrssing in their careers within her “eMpiRE” and this is what they’re reduced to.

A few years ago, it was in the papers in Glasgow there was a horrible boss that fancies himself a bit of a “CEO” Alan Sugar Apprentice wanker was exposed for humiliating his staff by pieing them in the face with cream, throwing money in the air and making them scramble for it.

I’m certainly seeing some comparisons…
IMG_8006.jpeg

Reactions: 7
These people probably happily applied for a job for a well known make up company, looking forward to having a generous boss, perks and maybe even progrssing in their careers within her “eMpiRE” and this is what they’re reduced to.

A few years ago, it was in the papers in Glasgow there was a horrible boss that fancies himself a bit of a “CEO” Alan Sugar Apprentice wanker was exposed for humiliating his staff by pieing them in the face with cream, throwing money in the air and making them scramble for it.

I’m certainly seeing some comparisons…
View attachment 2784416
It wouldn’t bother me so much if she got involved and got cake/cream in her (crappy) extensions, but she just orchestrates it and laughs thinking she’s the most amazing person to work for 🙄

Reactions: 7
Omg the food shaming video is a step too far for me. That poor Daniel, he is BULLIED. Laughing at him and filming him for what he’s eating, the superiority complex of ‘I’m starting Keto’ - hun, your followers are KIDS and you’re flexing dieting?! You’re shaming eating? You’re PROMOTING BULLYING? Ugh. Literally F off now.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She’s a bully and he is too intimidated by her and her minions to stand up to her so she thinks she’s great craic in front of everyone putting him down. She’s the one who buys tables of pizza and ham slices galore and goes over the top with food she reminds me of someone with a food complex and passes the blame on to others to feel better about it!

• Sad