Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going on about ‘last of the Black Friday orders’ ITS NEARLY XMAS and people don’t have their orders from Black Friday?! Yeah boss lady. Can’t even meet basic E-commerce delivery SLAs. Why didn’t she just hire seasonal staff to meet demand? Stop bleeping about signing boxes with a sharpie and prancing about the dispatch room. Such an amateur. Embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s going on about ‘last of the Black Friday orders’ ITS NEARLY XMAS and people don’t have their orders from Black Friday?! Yeah boss lady. Can’t even meet basic E-commerce delivery SLAs. Why didn’t she just hire seasonal staff to meet demand? Stop bleeping about signing boxes with a sharpie and prancing about the dispatch room. Such an amateur. Embarrassment.
Thankfully i got my order in like 3 days

Reactions: 5
Thankfully i got my order in like 3 days
My sister is waiting for two orders that we’re placed the first day of her Black Friday week. They haven’t even been sent yet! She emailed them and said it’s TWO WEEKS from when the packing label is PRINTED. That’s an absolute disgrace.

Also, going on about how she wants to help parents struggling before Christmas..........with 40% off her website. Now using struggling parents as an opportunity for sales. Why not donate to food banks, to the arts, send money to charities for people struggling. Pay someone’s rent - don’t bleeping sit there and use their misfortune to gain yourself money. You bleeping vile woman.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Plouise fashion is atrocious, the denim looks very stiff and the designs are very 2013 it’s so sad because she could do something really great. I don’t get why they don’t just do what misspap and other Instagram boutiques do.. just Buy from wholesalers and resell the clothes ffs

Reactions: 9
Few things... her fashion line is absolutely horrendous, looks like the clothes you’d wear whilst waking out of a swingers club, buckles on a crop top? Each to their own but naaaaaah.
Luke gives me the ick. What’s with the boomerangs he does with his tongue sticking to the side of his mouth or with his phone in his hand whilst hanging on the edge of a car seat? We all know your family are only dripping in designer because of Paige so stop acting big time...
Her nan and grandad are packing but I don’t think I’ve ever seen her mum helping out? All for the freebies though from glossybox, she seems to just be take take take..
Lastly, UBV needs to give his big fuckin head a wobble. We know he’s got an SVR, nobody gives a flyin duck. I deffo think he’s shaggin Chloe though she’s the first one to pop up on all of his posts etc 👀
That’s all from me, as you were, Tattlers 👋

Reactions: 12
could not agree any more with this! this is my whole point... you are not a distribution centre!! pay someone else to take care of it, whats the point in getting this massive warehouse, and then have no actual system in place?! and have family and friends doing the dispatch hahahahaha she is such a bad head... she's literally showing everyone how much of a MESS the place is... stick to the drag makeup, why rent an academy and do it up ( landlord must be buzzing ) i've said it before but she needs to sell the lambos and BUY an actual academy in the middle of town, she really does not get the money side of things ( investment!) she needs help with it, unless the academy is in denton so its not so obvious its a money laundering place. anyone know where the warehouse is? she must think this is a long time thing bringing this shite makeup out... god help us.
Few things... her fashion line is absolutely horrendous, looks like the clothes you’d wear whilst waking out of a swingers club, buckles on a crop top? Each to their own but naaaaaah.
Luke gives me the ick. What’s with the boomerangs he does with his tongue sticking to the side of his mouth or with his phone in his hand whilst hanging on the edge of a car seat? We all know your family are only dripping in designer because of Paige so stop acting big time...
Her nan and grandad are packing but I don’t think I’ve ever seen her mum helping out? All for the freebies though from glossybox, she seems to just be take take take..
Lastly, UBV needs to give his big fuckin head a wobble. We know he’s got an SVR, nobody gives a flyin duck. I deffo think he’s shaggin Chloe though she’s the first one to pop up on all of his posts etc 👀
That’s all from me, as you were, Tattlers 👋
erwww sameeeeee, he's minging, i think luke thinks he's a balllerrrrrr, but he's really just sponging off paige hahahaha so funny to see, erwww

aw that Liam from UBV looks about 55 driving a SVR like its the worlds best car hahahahaha, its honestly the most embarrassing thing. the way he talks about girls... he couldnt pull a girl?! he looks like an egg, and drives a car that you'd think the younger crowd would drive... people that scream the most about something are usually the ones that dont have that... he hasnt got girls around him, he's a bleeping minger. good luck keeping up with those car payments hahahahahahahahahahahaha, them trainers, honestly he must be late 40's? WHYyyyyy man, you look a dick!

Reactions: 6
Her dad owns a lot of dispatch centres so I’m guessing it’s her dads building tbh
The thing is plouise fashion isn’t the type of thing people wear and with Covid most of us are in loungewear it’s a joke

Reactions: 4
could not agree any more with this! this is my whole point... you are not a distribution centre!! pay someone else to take care of it, whats the point in getting this massive warehouse, and then have no actual system in place?! and have family and friends doing the dispatch hahahahaha she is such a bad head... she's literally showing everyone how much of a MESS the place is... stick to the drag makeup, why rent an academy and do it up ( landlord must be buzzing ) i've said it before but she needs to sell the lambos and BUY an actual academy in the middle of town, she really does not get the money side of things ( investment!) she needs help with it, unless the academy is in denton so its not so obvious its a money laundering place. anyone know where the warehouse is? she must think this is a long time thing bringing this shite makeup out... god help us.

erwww sameeeeee, he's minging, i think luke thinks he's a balllerrrrrr, but he's really just sponging off paige hahahaha so funny to see, erwww

aw that Liam from UBV looks about 55 driving a SVR like its the worlds best car hahahahaha, its honestly the most embarrassing thing. the way he talks about girls... he couldnt pull a girl?! he looks like an egg, and drives a car that you'd think the younger crowd would drive... people that scream the most about something are usually the ones that dont have that... he hasnt got girls around him, he's a bleeping minger. good luck keeping up with those car payments hahahahahahahahahahahaha, them trainers, honestly he must be late 40's? WHYyyyyy man, you look a dick!
Hahahahaha yeah that trainer photo ‘when you’re around rich people remember where you came from’ get fucked Liam, don’t need to be rich to have an SVR, just be able to keep up with the finance/lease payments, he’s probs still in his ma’s box room so yano that says a lot 😂 he’s deffo just got a little knob, calling bullshit that he’s got a bird aswell, unless she’s on the plouise payroll that is...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahahaha yeah that trainer photo ‘when you’re around rich people remember where you came from’ get fucked Liam, don’t need to be rich to have an SVR, just be able to keep up with the finance/lease payments, he’s probs still in his ma’s box room so yano that says a lot 😂 he’s deffo just got a little knob, calling bullshit that he’s got a bird aswell, unless she’s on the plouise payroll that is...
hahahahhahahahahahaa DEFO in his mums box room, the little EGG. he hasnt got a girl, DEFO little man syndrome, erww or its dead short and stubby hahahahahaha VOM he's trying so hard to be something he's really not, speaks like that over the gram, but he'd get laughed at, and bullied if he spoke to people like that in real life, its so cringeeeee. hahahahahahahaha defo the pay role, every fucker is on that!

Reactions: 5
Loooooool only just caught up on this thread. bleeping hilarious! 😂😂 also had no idea UBV was called Liam, can only think of him as UBV 😂

Have you seen that picture of Luke on his insta sat in the car? He looks like he needs medical attention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.