Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Guys we're working endlessly to get these orders out...."

"Guys we'll be here till at least 10pm tonight..."

Only because you're too tight to hire packing staff!! All that extra work and she hasn't got any extra help- it's not like she can't afford it!

3rd weekend of ‘packinnn arrrdors’
She must be shattered 🙄 poor sod 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe if she stopped giving away thousands and used it to hire more staff, her comments wouldn't be flooded with people asking where their order is and complaining about their terrible customer service.

Reactions: 12

Only because you're too tight to hire packing staff!! All that extra work and she hasn't got any extra help- it's not like she can't afford it!
yeah i agree! she's known and built up from Makeup ( duck knows how) .. let the packing, and distribution go... give it to someone else to do, that actually do it as a business... stop trying to be everything! its ODD! no understanding of money, and investment at all. " i work for Plouise" oh doing what? " oh chasing lost packages" jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Ha, yet she’s got her nan, mum abs probably the rest of the family in to do it instead 🙄

wouldn’t touch her products with a barge pole

Reactions: 6
Ha, yet she’s got her nan, mum abs probably the rest of the family in to do it instead 🙄

wouldn’t touch her products with a barge pole
I wouldnt either, She’s giving the acid paints out Cos no fucker wants them 😂 if I recieved something and she’d given acid paints for free I’d think get rid of your own rubbish!!! 🤣
She thinks she’s this amazing, giving woman, when really she’s an actual embarrassment to the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just noticed as well the Danielle girl is signing the lids of the white boxes.
which Paige claimed she’d done. 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahahahahahahahahaaha

good spot !!!!
Now someone please explain the RRP of over £100 on makeup please when it’s from China ?????
That box is the diaries. Great spot, though.

Wonder if anyone can spot any of the make up coming from China?

I’ve just noticed as well the Danielle girl is signing the lids of the white boxes.
which Paige claimed she’d done. 👀
I just saw that! She had a pen in her hand but when she sees Paige is filming hides the pen behind the box and rolls it out of sight!

I just saw that! She had a pen in her hand but when she sees Paige is filming hides the pen behind the box and rolls it out of sight!
Sly AF! You can tell she’s trying to hide it because you see her putting the lid on behind the box

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Who knew all you have to do to get Luke’s jeans on is lie on a bed and breathe in .... do not move or go anywhere folks ! Even if you are a size 22, size 8 jeans will fit in this position !!

Top tip of the day folks

• Haha
All her loyal followers creaming their knickers, for a signed P.Louise palette and it's signed by a minion🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Too funny

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who knew all you have to do to get Luke’s jeans on is lie on a bed and breathe in .... do not move or go anywhere folks ! Even if you are a size 22, size 8 jeans will fit in this position !!

Top tip of the day folks
always knew there was a size 8 in me somewhere😂😂

seriously though I highly doubt she’s a size 8

• Haha
I know she’s not an 8 because I have a pair of her jeans in a size 8 (not these 🤣) and I am smaller than her and not had a bbl 😂
There’s categorically no way she’s a size 8 with the width of her hips/bum. And for the fact that EVERY comment I’ve seen about her clothing has said to size up one even TWO sizes. Thing is, she’s only lying to herself - yet another detail to the delusion that is her life.

😂 those diaries are honestly the most horrendous thing I’ve ever seen, it would fill your bag before you’ve even put your phone in it. She really thinks she’s this influentional talker 😂 then goes common as muck in a second. Honestly she’s hanging.
That Danielle is the funniest one there, she’s had some massive glow up hasn’t she 😂 the amount of cement in that face; hair extensions... hanging! Again, think she’s a designer but isn’t... it’s all the tit you find in the Argos book in when you were 5 and wanted makeup... polly pocket makeup is alittle more luxury.
Made in China haha, she loves secret warehouse, who do the lot for her. and has no clue what the duck is is in those products. Imagine being known for being a makeup academy and then open a distribution centre...and duck makeup off... the bleeping brains of a thick twit. She needs a decent investor to come in and sort it out. She will crash and burn when the money laundering comes out. Surely her brother lukehhh can’t be a drug dealer, he looks a right bleeping melt... erwwww, vom

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂 those diaries are honestly the most horrendous thing I’ve ever seen, it would fill your bag before you’ve even put your phone in it. She really thinks she’s this influentional talker 😂 then goes common as muck in a second. Honestly she’s hanging.
That Danielle is the funniest one there, she’s had some massive glow up hasn’t she 😂 the amount of cement in that face; hair extensions... hanging! Again, think she’s a designer but isn’t... it’s all the tit you find in the Argos book in when you were 5 and wanted makeup... polly pocket makeup is alittle more luxury.
Made in China haha, she loves secret warehouse, who do the lot for her. and has no clue what the duck is is in those products. Imagine being known for being a makeup academy and then open a distribution centre...and duck makeup off... the bleeping brains of a thick twit. She needs a decent investor to come in and sort it out. She will crash and burn when the money laundering comes out. Surely her brother lukehhh can’t be a drug dealer, he looks a right bleeping melt... erwwww, vom
I dont really have an issue with makeup make in china buttttt omg them diaries... awful.. compare it to patricias.. much cheaper and much smaller which she pointed out she didnt want to sell encyclopaedias LOL

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.