Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't thought about this girl in years but her "skincare" launch brought her back into my mind. Don't know if it's been discussed on here but the only reason she has/ever had money is because half her circle are drug dealers and the salon is basically just one big money laundering operation waiting to be found out.

The whole salon is full of toxic people and honestly based on it's owner i don't think that would surprise anyone. Everyone in Manchester knows this is just a big drug business which is exactly why the accounts and her lifestyle don't add up.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s Huddersfield dunno if she still has it

What’s the tea with him
It’s just every day he’s got another business proposition on his story. A lot of ‘someone go London for me and I’ll give you £500’ kind of things going on 😳 what have you got to take to London or pick up for that £500 though?

Is that a scar on his head, or is his head just absolutely huge and his glasses don't fit?
Hahahahaa 🤣🤣🤣 I think it’s just the glasses to be honest 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s just every day he’s got another business proposition on his story. A lot of ‘someone go London for me and I’ll give you £500’ kind of things going on 😳 what have you got to take to London or pick up for that £500 though?

I don’t follow him but interesting I still want to know why her and Paige aren’t friends

So she doesn’t fake tan or use sun beds but is going to use a product designed for before use of sun beds/sun exposure
Because you’re totally that colour all year round Paige? Despite saying a year ago you have regular spray tans?!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Also v v v annoying when she goes on about this “secret brand”. If it’s a secret I’m assuming it’s she means she’s a silent partner, in which case she won’t get involved in the runnings of the business, just invest at the start and take a share of the profits. Classic Paige though HAS to mention all the time so people speculate
How did you find this out?

Wasn’t this the soap brows she used
No it’s not that one because the packaging is like kylie Jenner pink and the layout was similar to her branding on the makeup academy and I know because she came to my work place and she was showing it to her friend whilst talking about it in front of me and then she took out her phone to show her the Instagram she switched the Instagram account from her main to the brow one to show her something I wish I saw the name but it’s deffo a brow kit

Reactions: 2
I just find Paige a bit insecure with the constant posting of messages from friends lol I bet you that stacey marie has loads of money, her bcosmetics palette always sells out and you don’t see her bragging 24/7

Reactions: 11

What’s his name on insta ?

No it’s not that one because the packaging is like kylie Jenner pink and the layout was similar to her branding on the makeup academy and I know because she came to my work place and she was showing it to her friend whilst talking about it in front of me and then she took out her phone to show her the Instagram she switched the Instagram account from her main to the brow one to show her something I wish I saw the name but it’s deffo a brow kit
Is it Pink Honey?

I think it is.

there’s pics of the products being used at Plouise salon too.The ceo of pink honey is based in prestwich very close to where her first salon was. I think that’s a good shout.
I know of liv, it’s not pink honey!

I think this is it. It was included in a competition and was used a few times on their stories etc.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Came across this, is this where the racism comments came about hence the scandal collection? I didn’t know about this..
Also, if you look on the actual insta post note her change in tone from her first tweet 😂 then realising she’s actually in deep tit and needs to flip the script. Oh dear

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Their not even registered on hmrc unless under another name
They’ll be listed under a different name so for example it’ll be xyz holdings T/A bbare.

theyre not on companies house either so!

Nope pink honey is by livtaymua but i dont know if paige has anything to do with it as ive followed liv from before she started pink honey
Yeah I don’t think it’s pink honey at all. There’s been posts since day 1 about how they’ve started from the bottom and they’re so grateful for everyone’s support etc actually being humble *cough Paige cough* so I don’t think they would have had any financial backing/mentoring from someone like Paigw

Reactions: 3
Came across this, is this where the racism comments came about hence the scandal collection? I didn’t know about this..
Also, if you look on the actual insta post note her change in tone from her first tweet 😂 then realising she’s actually in deep tit and needs to flip the script. Oh dear
Yeah! Throwing the N word around at Drakes concert in Manchester then tried justifying it by saying she’s got black friends/a black boyfriend🤡

It said on the website when the cancelled collection first launched that it was ‘inspired by her personal dramas’ or some tit like that😂 Someone mentioned a few pages back that there’s quotes from here on the packaging too👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She hasn’t got a “secret business”! Since when has she ever had something and not bragged about it? She can’t keep anything secret... hence why she’s been burgled twice!

On companies house she’s got
Plouise makeup academy
Fashion
Distribution
Training

The only one doing well is the distribution showing approx £200k. The fashion brand hasn’t submitted accounts yet and she said it’s made a loss. The makeup academy approx £18k. Training is pretty much dead.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.