Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her secret brand is probably drugs and that’s why it’s so secret🥴
Just been on urban valet mans insta and could he get any further up paiges arse 🤮 just a few things off the top of my head.
-when Paige comments on any of his posts, he pins the comment to the top so it shows first
-went with her to pick her car up and basically got a hard on over picking someone else’s car up
-‘people will never understand I’m the person who buttons P Louise’ what does that even mean
He genuinely thinks he’s something special because he knows her. Can imagine him to be a ‘do you know who I am’ type of person and always name dropping paige asif she’s some a list celeb. Desperation doesn’t even come close

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her secret brand is probably drugs and that’s why it’s so secret🥴
Just been on urban valet mans insta and could he get any further up paiges arse 🤮 just a few things off the top of my head.
-when Paige comments on any of his posts, he pins the comment to the top so it shows first
-went with her to pick her car up and basically got a hard on over picking someone else’s car up
-‘people will never understand I’m the person who buttons P Louise’ what does that even mean
He genuinely thinks he’s something special because he knows her. Can imagine him to be a ‘do you know who I am’ type of person and always name dropping paige asif she’s some a list celeb. Desperation doesn’t even come close
I wouldn’t be surprised if they were a thing but Paige likes her black men so she can continue to be racist whilst saying but I have a black boyfriend

Reactions: 8
60k to 550k, why ya bleeping lying 😂 let’s see what companies house says in April. Whether he details ‘celebs’ (I use that term very loosely) cars or not, he ain’t even making 60k 😂 ‘my tips work’ what tax evasion and fraud?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There’s got to be something going on with them two, but he put on his stories a few weeks ago that he’s ‘not on the market’ but then she posts things like ‘people will never understand our friendship’ about him.
also if he mentions he has an SVR oneeeee more time I swear to god! Bore the duck off ya little gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Somehow I don’t think the makeup is selling nor the fashion range. Nothing sells out and I think people are starting to realise it’s cheap crap

Reactions: 5
Secret or not, if Paige is part of the brand then surely it should be listed on Companies House right? Like for tax reasons or whatever?

Secret or not, if Paige is part of the brand then surely it should be listed on Companies House right? Like for tax reasons or whatever?
To me.. secret sounds more like dodgy 😂

Reactions: 6

To me.. secret sounds more like dodgy 😂
She might not be a director but she should be listed as a shareholder.... Check the memorandum of association

Reactions: 5
I can’t see her listed on that company at all
She's probably chatting tit....this secret company maybe she mentored them or something, but the way her accounts read I don't think she's got the spare cash to be investing a significant amount anywhere else

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she’s got a ‘secret brand’ I also don’t think she’s in a relationship as she always says ‘I don’t post my relationship’ yeah coz you don’t have one! Also this is the girl that openly told everyone she’s just invested so much money back into her business she needs to be careful on what she spends from now on but will all be worth it - yet has just bought a second Lamborghini. If you trust a word that comes out of this girls mouth let me tell you now - you shouldn’t!!!!!

Reactions: 11
I don’t think she’s got a ‘secret brand’ I also don’t think she’s in a relationship as she always says ‘I don’t post my relationship’ yeah coz you don’t have one! Also this is the girl that openly told everyone she’s just invested so much money back into her business she needs to be careful on what she spends from now on but will all be worth it - yet has just bought a second Lamborghini. If you trust a word that comes out of this girls mouth let me tell you now - you shouldn’t!!!!!
I agree. Isn’t a humble bone in her body. She loves people knowing what she’s doing with her money. I think she just likes people speculating

Reactions: 10
aaah yeah I know who you mean! I’m sure someone mentioned early on in this thread that she has her own salon now, maybe in Harrogate or somewhere like that?
It’s Huddersfield dunno if she still has it

View attachment 338359Steph is now dating the dodgiest guy in Manchester and is apparently his ‘business partner’

Sorry just replied to you forgot to quote your message.
What’s the tea with him

Reactions: 1
Killing me with all the comments today guys. I do love this little winners circle of our own here 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.