Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are all behind
What happened to all the staff she apparently has?!! I’ve only seen her family in that warehouse so far!
they are all manning the emails and phone calls to make sure the customer service reviews go up. Plus minions don’t matter because they aren’t part of the winners circle. Levelling up is open to family or arse licker friends come employees only affair. 😂

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see a girl on the takeover group saying she got a reply to an email within minutes but whenever anyone has a complaint there’s radio silence from them:unsure:

Reactions: 4
Only thing is aliexpress have copied plouise not the other way around. I used to search for ages on aliexpress for the eyeshadow bases but could never find them. They might be better they might be the same but either way paige didnt steal them off aliexpress haha
Yeah I don’t believe that plouise has ‘copied’ these from AliExpress.
If you spend time looking there’s almost identical dupes [not branding but can tell immediately what it’s a fake of] of very high make up brands new products that have been out a couple of weeks.
Unless someone could show me a verified purchased base on AliExpress before Paige launched any of them, then I’d believe it.

Reactions: 5
Her bragging right now is SO inappropriate and thoughtless. Read the room Paige ffs... there are millions of people who have lost their jobs / businesses and are worried about how they’re going to feed their children and keep a roof over their heads and Christmas... it isn’t the time to be bragging about buying your second Lamborghini. Keep it to yourself for once and ACTUALLY “stay humble” rather than saying you are and showing everyone what you’ve got. Clearly hasn’t learned after being robbed twice either!

Reactions: 12
Her bragging right now is SO inappropriate and thoughtless. Read the room Paige ffs... there are millions of people who have lost their jobs / businesses and are worried about how they’re going to feed their children and keep a roof over their heads and Christmas... it isn’t the time to be bragging about buying your second Lamborghini. Keep it to yourself for once and ACTUALLY “stay humble” rather than saying you are and showing everyone what you’ve got. Clearly hasn’t learned after being robbed twice either!
I don’t believe in a million bleeping years she’s bought that lambs outright. Footballers and celebrities aren’t daft enough to buy cars like that outright 😂 also, where the duck is she gonna drive that around Denton? Her current lambo isn’t too bad to be fair, but that? Can’t wait until she rips the back bumper off going over a speed bump (genuinely seen that happen with another head in a lambo) 😂😂😂😂😂 or some fucker keys it when it’s illegally parked when ‘your girl Paige’ parks wherever the duck she wants 😂

Reactions: 9
So my stuff has come... the lipstick feels heavy however the lipstick is pink and the lipliners brown like really dark brown like beef lips

• Haha
"None of the products were harmed during the making of this videooo"

Oh bore off Paige 🙄

Reactions: 6
Did she need to show the total tho? 😂 could have just showed the order confirmation the head. When will she realise PEOPLE WITH PROPER MONEY DONT FLEX LIKE YOU ARE PAIGE. You just look cheap and tacky 😩

• Heart
Does anyone know Paige's worth? Is she millionaire now? It's getting old now this whole adding more products to packages... Buying cars outright is for people with no money sense...You'd think someone who claims to have come from a difficult/little money would be more savy when it comes to saving. if she's paying for her brothers futures too eg private school or whatever. Save some money for George now Paige..much preferred the PLT way of giving on Twitter than this kind of nonsense.

On that note about Footballers can someone tell me why she is not dating on yet? Hahaha

Does anyone know Paige's worth? Is she millionaire now? It's getting old now this whole adding more products to packages... Buying cars outright is for people with no money sense...You'd think someone who claims to have come from a difficult/little money would be more savy when it comes to saving. if she's paying for her brothers futures too eg private school or whatever. Save some money for George now Paige..much preferred the PLT way of giving on Twitter than this kind of nonsense.

On that note about Footballers can someone tell me why she is not dating on yet? Hahaha
Cos even the scum bag footballers don’t wNt her 😂

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen the tiktok where it is something like "Hello I'd like to order a 6ft black boy who sells the 🍃 or the ❄" that is Paige all over

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean I'm not saying Paige is ugly but the odd unfiltered video I've seen of her I've been like 😳😳😳

So I suppose when footballers get hundreds of girls far more stunning than Paige throwing themselves at them, there would be no reason.....

Paige would just dig the footballer out and claim she's the main breadwinner in the relationship all the time 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I just can’t with the skincare - you can’t advertise it when you get fillers and Botox. No shade on that at all, but it’s misleading to say the results are from your skincare brand

Reactions: 3
I just can’t with the skincare - you can’t advertise it when you get fillers and Botox. No shade on that at all, but it’s misleading to say the results are from your skincare brand
To be fair, fillers and Botox don’t affect your skin at all and are completely separate from skincare. You can’t get good skin from Botox or filler. I completely disagree with her using all these filters though. She should show a before and after from 6 months ago or something similar to show how her products work and talk more about ingredients etc, I’m not arsed about the packaging.

Although, whilst we’re on the topic of fillers, she has really bad filler migration particularly on her bottom lip. I noticed it right after her mum did her top up a few months ago and I can’t help but focus on it when she talks. She needs to get them dissolved and start again, it’s not a good look.

To be fair, fillers and Botox don’t affect your skin at all and are completely separate from skincare. You can’t get good skin from Botox or filler. I completely disagree with her using all these filters though. She should show a before and after from 6 months ago or something similar to show how her products work and talk more about ingredients etc, I’m not arsed about the packaging.

Although, whilst we’re on the topic of fillers, she has really bad filler migration particularly on her bottom lip. I noticed it right after her mum did her top up a few months ago and I can’t help but focus on it when she talks. She needs to get them dissolved and start again, it’s not a good look.
I disagree with this. I’m in my 40s and the skin on my forehead without Botox is rough to look at, and the pores are enlarged, and the texture just generally doesn’t look great. I have Botox not to freeze my forehead (I don’t actually have many wrinkles), but to smooth the skin. It definitely makes a huge difference - Botox makes your skin look fresher and smoother.

What gets to me is that she is not a dermatologist. She has no knowledge of the skin whatsoever. So how she can bring out a skin range is beyond me! I doubt she’s employed a staff of qualified dermatologists either

Reactions: 13
Picking your lambo up in a basic AF dress and trainers😂 you can take the girl out of the council estate...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.