Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her brow stuff is pure and utter crap. I have the gel and pencil and it makes my eyebrows so crusty even when I use hardly any of the gel šŸ˜©

Reactions: 8
Not trying to be nasty to a child but I can only imagine what her little brother will be like in a few years , heā€™s only about 10 and thinks heā€™s an absolute gangster, always rapping like heā€™s in a full on video And Paige seems to big him up to be like that, seems so Chavy like Luke 2.0šŸ¤¢ , the whole family think they have to be head to toe in designer to ā€œlook richā€ but people with real money are so subtle about it, they will be broke in ten years if they carry on, constant ā€œstunting for the gramā€ actually makes me CRINGE

Reactions: 19
Her last story with her brother rapping in the car. She must love him loads to be filming him while sheā€™s driving and for him to only have his seatbelt across his stomach. god forbid anything happens but if it did she would be saying goodbye to him :( money doesnā€™t save you from being bleeping stupid

Reactions: 10
Her last story with her brother rapping in the car. She must love him loads to be filming him while sheā€™s driving and for him to only have his seatbelt across his stomach. god forbid anything happens but if it did she would be saying goodbye to him :( money doesnā€™t save you from being bleeping stupid
Poor child needs to lose some weight, he is way above a healthy weight for his age. Heā€™s a sweet kid but for his own health they need to after him. Sorry if thatā€™s mean

Reactions: 8
Poor child needs to lose some weight, he is way above a healthy weight for his age. Heā€™s a sweet kid but for his own health they need to after him. Sorry if thatā€™s mean
He really doesnā€™t look overweight to me?

Sheā€™s got two little brothers, the one who was rapping in the car is the older of the two and isnā€™t overweight. Just swears his head off at 10 years old šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
The thing is she lash is rated by a lot of people so if we have any lash techs on here I would be interested to hear their pov
Iā€™ve heard (and seen) that their lashes donā€™t last very long. Watch Paigeā€™s lashes over the next week. They just place huge chunks of lashes on.

SheLash were basically made well known by paying influencers . The Geordie shore lot have all been paid by them.
They're really not very professional - their insta stories make me absolutely cringe with how they act around their clients, who all seem really unimpressed. They act like children.
They allow dogs in their salon which makes me feel a bit sick. Can you imagine if you had an appointment and weā€™re allergic to /scared of dogs?

Theyā€™ve broken lockdown rules throughout and donā€™t seem to care.

Also, have you seen one of the owners, Heather? Her face looks like itā€™s made of plastic!!

To sum up - theyā€™re basically the Plouise version of lash techs!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Iā€™ve heard (and seen) that their lashes donā€™t last very long. Watch Paigeā€™s lashes over the next week. They just place huge chunks of lashes on.

SheLash were basically made well known by paying influencers . The Geordie shore lot have all been paid by them.
They're really not very professional - their insta stories make me absolutely cringe with how they act around their clients, who all seem really unimpressed. They act like children.
They allow dogs in their salon which makes me feel a bit sick. Can you imagine if you had an appointment and weā€™re allergic to /scared of dogs?

Theyā€™ve broken lockdown rules throughout and donā€™t seem to care.

Also, have you seen one of the owners, Heather? Her face looks like itā€™s made of plastic!!

To sum up - theyā€™re basically the Plouise version of lash techs!
I follow them and agree how can every client be suitable for that kind of lash

Reactions: 4
I follow them and agree how can every client be suitable for that kind of lash
I got blocked by them šŸ˜‚ I messaged them to call them out on doing Plouiseā€™s lashes during lockdown. They firstly tried saying they were strip lashes, and then said they were cluster lashes, and when I told them to cut the bullshit, that Paige herself had tagged them and it was obvious they had done them, they blocked me šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Took a look at the shelash page and Iā€™m sure some of those clients can barely lift their eye lids. They slap Volume lashes on every eye type, it should be criminal

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Took a look at the shelash page and Iā€™m sure some of those clients can barely lift their eye lids. They slap Volume lashes on every eye type, it should be criminal
I was considering going to them as Iā€™m based in Brentwood where their based too but Iā€™m aware not every lash can carry that weight

This is beefy ASF

I was considering going to them as Iā€™m based in Brentwood where their based too but Iā€™m aware not every lash can carry that weight

This is beefy ASF
I meant beggy not beefy

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
OMG just checked that lash page. Why would you post those stories on a business page. So unprofessional

OMG just checked that lash page. Why would you post those stories on a business page. So unprofessional
Theyā€™re all ā€œboss babesā€, ā€œkilling itā€, ā€œdreaming bigā€.... All a load of bollocks! I see they met up with that Lashes by Poppy yesterday whoā€™s been working illegally and without insurance over lockdown too. What ā€œprofessionalsā€!
Feel sorry for anyone whoā€™s having their lashes done by that girl today who downed 8 shots on top of a load of cocktails last night

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She thinks itā€™s her ā€œconfidenceā€ thatā€™s caused her to be unrecognisable šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Yeah, ok hun... nothing to do with the gallons of filler then?!!!

8EAB1E4F-4ED1-472B-B2DF-BC7267AAF43C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
If Plouise reads this I actually have a message for you
I woke up this morning to a message from my friend of donā€™t go this lash tech clicked on the girls page and sheā€™s deleted it
Why?
Sheā€™s only trained in classics but has being doing hybrids Russians and mega volumes on girls untrained and only insured for classics
Her page was always filled with Plouise posts and she believed in the whole manifestation crap she posts constantly
Her reason when asked why she wasnā€™t trained was Plouise says you donā€™t need official qualifications for everything as long as you work hard
Iā€™m not aware Plouise has said this about lashes I thought it was just in regards to makeup
However, the point still stands sheā€™s influencing young girls and a girl is suing this lash tech

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
If Plouise reads this I actually have a message for you
I woke up this morning to a message from my friend of donā€™t go this lash tech clicked on the girls page and sheā€™s deleted it
Why?
Sheā€™s only trained in classics but has being doing hybrids Russians and mega volumes on girls untrained and only insured for classics
Her page was always filled with Plouise posts and she believed in the whole manifestation crap she posts constantly
Her reason when asked why she wasnā€™t trained was Plouise says you donā€™t need official qualifications for everything as long as you work hard
Iā€™m not aware Plouise has said this about lashes I thought it was just in regards to makeup
However, the point still stands sheā€™s influencing young girls and a girl is suing this lash tech
No way thatā€™s so bad!!! Whyā€™s the girl suing her? Did something go wrong or is it due to her not being qualified? Thatā€™s so bad! Imagine having a plumber come round to your house (not glamorous but the same principle), fix your boiler and be like oh Iā€™m not actually insured for this or have any training!

Reactions: 3
No way thatā€™s so bad!!! Whyā€™s the girl suing her? Did something go wrong or is it due to her not being qualified? Thatā€™s so bad! Imagine having a plumber come round to your house (not glamorous but the same principle), fix your boiler and be like oh Iā€™m not actually insured for this or have any training!
The girl got an eye infection

But it just shows the impact of Plouise and her manifestation crap

• Wow
Speaking of she lash they posted this about retention
This is such rubbish.
Firstly lash retention is not just about how long it takes for your natural lashes to shed... it can be the lash extension coming away from the natural lash.
Lash adhesive cures in seconds now. It used to be that you couldnā€™t get lashes wet for 24-48hrs, now youā€™re encouraged to wash them regularly and thatā€™s because adhesives have changed over the years.
Humidity caused by your breath can NOT affect cured lash adhesive! Itā€™s ridiculous to suggest this!!

If your lashes are falling out without your natural lash attached, itā€™s because your lash technician did a tit job. That is all!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.