Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been following her for a LONGGGGG time... longer than 4 years. Pretty sure I don’t remember her EVER having a holiday??
I do remember her going away, not sure where she went but she did a mirror pic in the room/apartment and she had a red swimsuit on. She didn’t post loads of holiday pictures though like people normally do

Reactions: 4
Seriously who has she got to go away with that isn’t on payroll and that would pay for themselves? No one! The only way she is getting a holiday is if she pays for everyone to be there with her! That’s why she’s not had a holiday!

Reactions: 8
Didn’t she go abroad for surgery aswell and take half the office ? My mind won’t rest until I know this other brand ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone tell me please, what does her twelve year old (?) brother need that is from selfridges????? Christ. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
So all the poor refugees, people starving in Yemen, war, famine,natural disasters, etc just didn't manifest hard enough

Reactions: 6
Not posted on this thread before but as someone who gets their lashes done with she lash I just have to comment 😅 they are based in Shrewsbury not Brentwood, and while you get your lashes done you hear a lot, they don’t pay g shore gals to do their lashes they do them for free and drive up to Newcastle to them, the same goes for p Louise, she has nothing to do with the brand, they just do her lashes and the rest of the lot at the salon/shop for free in exchange for free promo! Also, I was getting my lashes done once and heard them talking about Paige because they went all the way up to Manchester expecting clients from Manchester but instead Paige just got them to do her lashes and all the MUAs lashes, her friends etc basically everyone she knew and the she lash girls got no money for it and Paige didn’t bat an eyelid 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Not posted on this thread before but as someone who gets their lashes done with she lash I just have to comment 😅 they are based in Shrewsbury not Brentwood, and while you get your lashes done you hear a lot, they don’t pay g shore gals to do their lashes they do them for free and drive up to Newcastle to them, the same goes for p Louise, she has nothing to do with the brand, they just do her lashes and the rest of the lot at the salon/shop for free in exchange for free promo! Also, I was getting my lashes done once and heard them talking about Paige because they went all the way up to Manchester expecting clients from Manchester but instead Paige just got them to do her lashes and all the MUAs lashes, her friends etc basically everyone she knew and the she lash girls got no money for it and Paige didn’t bat an eyelid 😳
Ouch, hate that behaviour from famous people/influencers

Reactions: 3
Question do the lashes last? Also that’s when steff had here done when they went up there

Question do the lashes last? Also that’s when steff had here done when they went up there
My lashes last between 2-3 weeks but week 3 I’m desperate for an infill, and they are really good at just infilling them and charging for just an infill when I know I’m looking bare as anything, some places I know would make you charge for a full set, I dunno what the average is though like how long they’re supposed to last but that’s how long mine last! I got my first set done when they reopened and they barely lasted hence the videos on insta I think, a few girls were saying they weren’t lasting since re opening which is why I think Heather did those videos, I don’t think they last any longer than anywhere else tbh but I do like the way they do them personally, but it’s personal preference I think!

Reactions: 1
Can I ask... what’s it like having your lashes done there?? I always imagine it to be really noisy and chaotic??
They’re meant to have a location at Plouise... they announced it early this year I think. Then it all went quiet about being there and they never post saying they’re there. Shortly after, Paige started getting her lashes done by someone else, but has recently gone back to She lash 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Can I ask... what’s it like having your lashes done there?? I always imagine it to be really noisy and chaotic??
They’re meant to have a location at Plouise... they announced it early this year I think. Then it all went quiet about being there and they never post saying they’re there. Shortly after, Paige started getting her lashes done by someone else, but has recently gone back to She lash 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think she lash will be another Plouise currently that look is In fashion
But with lashes trends come and go

Also this post?
She literally treats herself 24/7 she has no awareness of what is happening in the world. She only says she’s about BLM because that’s a demographic that she needs to market to.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She started going to my old lash girl lashesbyoliviax who is based there every Wednesday now.. but she seems to go to she lash instead (probably because she doesn’t have to pay for it with them)

Imagine teaching kids that the highest achievement in life is driving a custom made lambo not being kind caring compassionate hardworking genuine honest blah blah. duck off Paige you scruffy bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It can be chaotic definitely, especially when Heather/Sarah are there because they do them crazy insta stories but most of the time they aren’t even at the shrewsbury location and I always go with one of the other girls who is really down to earth. A lot of the videos are like set up so when one of them videos is going on it’s like 🤯 especially when you have your eyes shut and can’t see what’s going on but if you go on a day without heather/Sarah which is most days these days then it’s fine and the girl who does my lashes is lovely and it’s really chilled 😃 I once was waiting to get my lashes done and Heather was doing an insta vid but she didn’t like how it turned out and made everyone fake react again, she is a nice girl and has never said a cross word to me but sometimes they make me cringe when they do the fake videos for instagram!
Edit: just wanna add that I know Sarah works in the nhs as a nurse so wouldn’t expect her to be there all the time tbf!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.