Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve heard (and seen) that their lashes don’t last very long. Watch Paige’s lashes over the next week. They just place huge chunks of lashes on.

SheLash were basically made well known by paying influencers . The Geordie shore lot have all been paid by them.
They're really not very professional - their insta stories make me absolutely cringe with how they act around their clients, who all seem really unimpressed. They act like children.
They allow dogs in their salon which makes me feel a bit sick. Can you imagine if you had an appointment and we’re allergic to /scared of dogs?

They’ve broken lockdown rules throughout and don’t seem to care.

Also, have you seen one of the owners, Heather? Her face looks like it’s made of plastic!!

To sum up - they’re basically the Plouise version of lash techs!
That’s because Paige is invested!! I’m guessing it’s one of her companies she speaks about.. I seen someone comment on a SHE post before saying you could tell it’s a Paige brand due to the design and they liked it.

That’s because Paige is invested!! I’m guessing it’s one of her companies she speaks about.. I seen someone comment on a SHE post before saying you could tell it’s a Paige brand due to the design and they liked it.
Also If you scroll back Paige’s old pa (that started as a model) steff is on there

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Also If you scroll back Paige’s old pa (that started as a model) steff is on there
Steff had her lashes done when they had an afternoon at Plouise they went and lashed their once a week

The brand was popular before Paige went I don’t think she invests anywhere I think that’s a lie it would show on her hmrc account

Reactions: 2
Steff had her lashes done when they had an afternoon at Plouise they went and lashed their once a week

The brand was popular before Paige went I don’t think she invests anywhere I think that’s a lie it would show on her hmrc account
I’m not lying 🥴🥴🥴 her name doesn’t have to be on then hmrc account hence why we don’t know all her companies that aren’t associated with plouise. I’ve attached a photo of the comment they liked 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

I’m not lying 🥴🥴🥴 her name doesn’t have to be on then hmrc account hence why we don’t know all her companies that aren’t associated with plouise. I’ve attached a photo of the comment they liked 🤷🏼‍♀️
I never said you was lying but she lash was around a long time before Plouise went there

Reactions: 1
Plouise has nothing to do with SheLash, other than she gets her lashes done by them. They’ve been around for a while. The two sisters Heather and Sarah own, fun and do everything to do with the company. Paige has zero input

Reactions: 1
She’s today wearing the same top she had on in bed last night, and her hair has been in that french plait for 4 days and nights so far

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s today wearing the same top she had on in bed last night, and her hair has been in that french plait for 4 days and nights so far
Did you not see her last night apparently people are saying she had breast pads in her bra 😅😂

But those photos with her brother are gringey

Reactions: 3
Those pictures with her brother are a bit couple like. Looks like she's wearing a sports bra type thing. I get some from primark and they have those bits in they come out though it's like a thin foam pad.

Reactions: 4
Did you not see her last night apparently people are saying she had breast pads in her bra 😅😂

But those photos with her brother are gringey
She did have something in her bra... not that I’m complaining - I’m sick of the sight of her nipples. I’ve seen them more than I think I’ve seen my own.
So she’s included one of her items in the mood box... probably explains why she was trying out trial cosmetic subscription boxes recently and was begging for free ones for her mum. Anyway, I’ve noticed that moodbox has posted about this months box asking what everyone’s favourite item is... the only time plouise product was mentioned was to complain that the lipstick is broken!! The rest of the comments are complaining about the mood box company! Probably not the best way to push your products Paige!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.