Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks that’s what rich people do. She’s so cringe but can’t see what a joke she is that everyone around her is someone she is paying. Has anyone ever seen her with friends she’s not paying?
Came on here to post the make up pics but I see we all saw them 🤣 How can she look at that in photos or her own filtered videos and think that’s acceptable for her “brand”.
The make up, someone tying her shoes and some like girl having to pull her jeans up for her.
WTAF??

I’m now thinking Plouise is a cult.
I couldn't believe what I was seeing on that video. Honestly can't imagine ever asking someone (member of staff or not) to pretend to struggle pulling up a pair of jeans I could easily pull up myself just so I can get my bum out on instagram. It's sad that she thinks that's impressive or sexy or what? Im not really sure what she's going for with that one to be honest but it was uncomfortable to watch. And her PA or employee is just embarrassing herself by going along with that, if I was friends with her i'd be having a word. Imagine if it was a man having someone film his PA pulling his pants up over his bare arse cheeks on insta - they would be torn to shreds.

Reactions: 10
I had to make an account to reply after seeing this because he's been messaging 4 of my friends from different friendship groups too for a while now (although 2 are actually close friends in the same group but don't think knows or probly does and doesnt care) but they just ignore/humor him none of them take him seriously. Going off the way he was at real life and seeing messages he's sent my friends I can't say it's surprising to hear the rest. He's sketchy as, pushy, full of himself and a proper catfish! If you haven't seen him in person just look at his instagram lives I don't want to be nasty but he's not good looking at all and looks really old. I wouldn't call someone for their looks normally and it isn't the be all and end all but he's so into himself its mad. Nasty on the outside and on the inside but at least you know what hes like sooner rather than later x
My sister knows his ex May and I’ve heard lots about him none of it good. Winners circle? 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Wow I’ve heard it all now

Reactions: 2
1) How the duck has she raked in over £1.5m in a single month by flogging that crap?!

2) How crass to actually talk about it. When have you ever seen anyone publish their figures like this?! She will get robbed again, no doubt, and no insurance company is going to pay out for anything (barring cash, as that's excluded) when she exposes herself like this.

She's making herself a target yet again; putting her family at risk. She really is very selfish and very stupid. Just like she was at school!! 🙄🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Unthought she made a million last year? So how was it the year of losses? She makes up so much tit. It’s very easy to photoshop and steal numbers from other people.

Reactions: 8
Is she laundering money / fake sales?

Tbh anyone could do a wee visual saying they sold this or that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone can write that they earn anything.
Her accounts on companies house show what she actually earns... and it’s been nowhere even close to those figures

Reactions: 7
1) How the duck has she raked in over £1.5m in a single month by flogging that crap?!

2) How crass to actually talk about it. When have you ever seen anyone publish their figures like this?! She will get robbed again, no doubt, and no insurance company is going to pay out for anything (barring cash, as that's excluded) when she exposes herself like this.

She's making herself a target yet again; putting her family at risk. She really is very selfish and very stupid. Just like she was at school!! 🙄🙄
She is so full of tit!!!

Reactions: 4
She claims to be so supportive etc she’s not publicly congratulated Mmmmitchell on his announcement as he is the new face of a collection for Morphe which is a massive deal. I always think she’s very strange with Mmmmitchell I know she didn’t speak to him for years and seems she has only got back ‘in’ with him to use him for his connections to Morphe. Mmmmitchell stood back for her at the Morphe opening to cut the ribbon instead of doing it together. He is very successful and I feel like Paige is jealous of him kind of a ‘keep your friends close but your enemies closer’ kind of vibe. He is so successful in his own right and will go straight to the top - he’s already nearly there in my eyes. He doesn’t discuss his money and when they did a video together she kind of outed him a bit and how he looks after his family financially etc and he looks so awkward he is cringing! It’s on YouTube if anyone wants to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yeah I’ve always found her and Mitchell’s relationship a bit strange, like they did that collab together but didn’t even seem friendly towards each other and Mitchell always looked super awkward around her.

Reactions: 8
She claims to be so supportive etc she’s not publicly congratulated Mmmmitchell on his announcement as he is the new face of a collection for Morphe which is a massive deal. I always think she’s very strange with Mmmmitchell I know she didn’t speak to him for years and seems she has only got back ‘in’ with him to use him for his connections to Morphe. Mmmmitchell stood back for her at the Morphe opening to cut the ribbon instead of doing it together. He is very successful and I feel like Paige is jealous of him kind of a ‘keep your friends close but your enemies closer’ kind of vibe. He is so successful in his own right and will go straight to the top - he’s already nearly there in my eyes. He doesn’t discuss his money and when they did a video together she kind of outed him a bit and how he looks after his family financially etc and he looks so awkward he is cringing! It’s on YouTube if anyone wants to see.
Other people have said it that Paige can't bear to have anyone around her that rivals her earnings etc. She must have proper low self esteem deep down if she can't hack it unless she's the "richest" or "most successful" in a group

Her best mates are always her PA's or people who work at the academy, she told the staff at her prestwich shop that they couldn't do freelance work in their spare time but didnt pay them very well or didnt pay them on time or some tit... Screams control freak tbh

So when Mitchell has collabs with Morphe, is friends with Jeffree star, does international tours and masterclasses etc it doesnt surprise me if she was jealous of him while she does what?! drives round stalybridge in her leased lambo having "winners circle" meetings with her creepy brother about pants that make you look about 4x the size you are, and posts on insta about how her imported from china base has "turned over" 2 million which has meant that she insisted her poor mum give up work to be financially dependent on her 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18

you see, things like this get me... she thinks her sales are all manifestation etc. In fact, was prob cos of a huge bleeping sale on her products and the majority of the country / world on a lockdown with time to spare from not being at work. Would love to see how she fairs next April when *hopefully* the world is back to normal!

Reactions: 6
Then you’ve got her bigging up her own clothing brand but saying it’s her brothers 🥴 the tops she has released are also similar to the missguided / Jordan range and they also look cheap and tacky

she's so demeaning to her friends :oops: i wouldn't last 5 minutes around her honestly

Anyone see the IG story yesterday? "when you're trying to STAY SKINNY :rolleyes:😂 and you're friends are doing this" then panned to Chloe eating an ice cream....

First of all, I dont think theres a person walking this earth who would call you "skinny" Paige, Chloe looks about half your size and probably has a good metabolism so if she fancies an ice cream on a warm day, why belittle her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i followed her for a bit until the jeans story the other day. i just couldn’t cope like girl put ur own clothes on 😩😩😩 i’m a girl with a fat ass and other than a wetsuit i can safely put all my clothes on mysekf because i buy sizes that fit me...

Reactions: 10
i followed her for a bit until the jeans story the other day. i just couldn’t cope like girl put ur own clothes on 😩😩😩 i’m a girl with a fat ass and other than a wetsuit i can safely put all my clothes on mysekf because i buy sizes that fit me...
She thinks she’s Kim Kardashian! 😂😂😂

• Haha
I couldn’t agree more! I went to the Morphe opening purely because i am a huge fan of mmmmitchell and wanted to see him! i was saddened when paige took most of the limelight n the whole event seemed to be centred around her

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.