Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can’t get over how bad that make up is, it’s like mud on her face and with that filter it looks a million times worse!

Reactions: 9
Or that she’s a size 8... 🧐
How little self-respect you must have if you find yourself yanking some crappy jeans up over your boss's big arse- especially when your boss is quite capable of doing it herself. I think it was the same girl (her PA, Chloe) who pulled her heels off and fastened up her trainers at Luke's party too. Another example of the "Queen Paige- worship me!" vibe that she's so fond of. It's vomit-inducing. She probably runs the "Supporting Queen Paige" fan pages on Insta herself!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Came on here to post the make up pics but I see we all saw them 🤣 How can she look at that in photos or her own filtered videos and think that’s acceptable for her “brand”.
The make up, someone tying her shoes and some like girl having to pull her jeans up for her.
WTAF??

I’m now thinking Plouise is a cult.

Reactions: 14
I’ll just leave this here for anyone who thinks she’s great at makeup 🤡

View attachment 202815
What is this lip liner 😂 and that contour is just a disgrace, this is coming from the queen P Louise here self. I think she needs to start manifesting on how to actually be able to do make up correctly, I bet she is the type that if she had an employee who is better than her at make up (which probably a 5 year old would be) she would sack them so they don’t overshadow the queen and ruin some poor sods ACTUAL talent.

Reactions: 9
What is this lip liner 😂 and that contour is just a disgrace, this is coming from the queen P Louise here self. I think she needs to start manifesting on how to actually be able to do make up correctly, I bet she is the type that if she had an employee who is better than her at make up (which probably a 5 year old would be) she would sack them so they don’t overshadow the queen and ruin some poor sods ACTUAL talent.
worst is a senior artist did that makeup

Reactions: 2
worst is a senior artist did that makeup
duck me lol I would want my money back, what gets me tho is young girls look at that and think that’s how they should look and that’s the norm, I bet her skin is so bad from all that tit slapped on. Looks like she’s rolled around in the mud at Heaton park 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My head nearly fell off when I saw the state of her photoshoot makeup 😂 😂 Also, why was she pretending her arse didn’t fit into those hideous jeans when it clearly did:sleep:

Reactions: 5
Oh my god. The make up, I can't believe that's real, I just thought it wasn't blended, on one of the stories the left side of her face is so dark, wowwwww she is honestly a fraud.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember Paige’s first ever designer Kirsty? Then Paige ended up with 5 designers (kirsty and Danielle included) kirsty taught them all, her and Paige were like best friends. Kirst started off in Paige’s live courses back in 2016/17 and that’s how she got the job. Paige begged her to go back.. she’s now designing for doll beauty like go on girl 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
He's said way over £100k to a few people I know too but not sure whether it's all just bullshit knowing what he's like for lying. My friend saw he posted on his story the other day asking for book recommendations because he'd never read a book in his entire life (and he's like 35), but the very next day was saying he was writing his own book!! :ROFLMAO:🙈 He's so deluded, a bit of success has gone to his head and he thinks he's a god or something it's madness.
Wooooow I keep up with this thread and I’ve only made an account because of seeing this! I’ve been speaking to Zak for a while he’s asked me to go his etc. I didn’t find plouise a threat as he ignores her (as you’ve all noticed) I’m so shocked what a pig
I had to make an account to reply after seeing this because he's been messaging 4 of my friends from different friendship groups too for a while now (although 2 are actually close friends in the same group but don't think knows or probly does and doesnt care) but they just ignore/humor him none of them take him seriously. Going off the way he was at real life and seeing messages he's sent my friends I can't say it's surprising to hear the rest. He's sketchy as, pushy, full of himself and a proper catfish! If you haven't seen him in person just look at his instagram lives I don't want to be nasty but he's not good looking at all and looks really old. I wouldn't call someone for their looks normally and it isn't the be all and end all but he's so into himself its mad. Nasty on the outside and on the inside but at least you know what hes like sooner rather than later x

Reactions: 11
I had to make an account to reply after seeing this because he's been messaging 4 of my friends from different friendship groups too for a while now (although 2 are actually close friends in the same group but don't think knows or probly does and doesnt care) but they just ignore/humor him none of them take him seriously. Going off the way he was at real life and seeing messages he's sent my friends I can't say it's surprising to hear the rest. He's sketchy as, pushy, full of himself and a proper catfish! If you haven't seen him in person just look at his instagram lives I don't want to be nasty but he's not good looking at all and looks really old. I wouldn't call someone for their looks normally and it isn't the be all and end all but he's so into himself its mad. Nasty on the outside and on the inside but at least you know what hes like sooner rather than later x
These are the kinds of people Paige thinks are “winners”!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It all makes sense why he got the sack now

Reviews about her clothing line in her own group

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.