Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her voice is literally so condescending it’s unreal, I honestly don’t get who she thinks she is

Reactions: 6
Imagine going to the gym and spending ages lying on the floor, trying to bend your legs and body into a specific shape, just to get a boomerang for the gram!

8EF6A164-5587-4DD8-B61B-8FB54FF16387.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When has she ever kept anything secret though? And this persons name just says things like “11:11 make a wish”! I expect if she was in a relationship, the world would know about it.
Unless the person she likes or is seeing is already in a relationship 😩 She's got a thing for Zak the PT but I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend. I'm sure Paige is busy manifesting her away as we speak 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Gym progress pics are great and motivating but paige love theres no progress no toning you look the same

Reactions: 5
Honestly I'd be out of breath just trying to get the angles she does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Unless the person she likes or is seeing is already in a relationship 😩 She's got a thing for Zak the PT but I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend. I'm sure Paige is busy manifesting her away as we speak 🤣
He rarely mentions her in his stories / on Instagram though, have you noticed?! He’ll occasionally share something she’s posted on her story and tagged him in, but not often. She always seems pretty desperate for his attention

Reactions: 3
Right I think she's far from fat but I would say she's on the chunkier side.... like you would never describe her as petite or slim in my opinion...yet she reckons she's wearing a size "s" in the outfit from her fashion line she's got on today.

Her sizes go from xs to xl so you'd assume xs - 6, s - 8, m - 10, l - 12, xl - 14.

Not a cats chance in hell is she a size 8!

Right I think she's far from fat but I would say she's on the chunkier side.... like you would never describe her as petite or slim in my opinion...yet she reckons she's wearing a size "s" in the outfit from her fashion line she's got on today.

Her sizes go from xs to xl so you'd assume xs - 6, s - 8, m - 10, l - 12, xl - 14.

Not a cats chance in hell is she a size 8!
Doesn’t matter what size she is... whatever size she is isn’t from hard work diet and exercise... it’s from fat transfer. She seems to think, when she’s posting pics of herself and talking about her “progress” that we’ve all forgotten she had fat transfer!! At the time she had it, she was saying that she didn’t want to post about her surgery (despite posting about her surgery!) because she had young followers and didn’t want to influence them to get surgery. Yet it’s apparently ok to give young followers the impression that she got her unrealistic and unachievable body shape through eating McDonald’s/drinking Starbucks and going to the gym once a fortnight. This will surely cause young people who do the same to feel like failures; disappointment and have body insecurities when they don’t end up having the same shape she has. She should just stop the bullshit and be honest

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Doesn’t matter what size she is... whatever size she is isn’t from hard work diet and exercise... it’s from fat transfer. She seems to think, when she’s posting pics of herself and talking about her “progress” that we’ve all forgotten she had fat transfer!! At the time she had it, she was saying that she didn’t want to post about her surgery (despite posting about her surgery!) because she had young followers and didn’t want to influence them to get surgery. Yet it’s apparently ok to give young followers the impression that she got her unrealistic and unachievable body shape through eating McDonald’s/drinking Starbucks and going to the gym once a fortnight. This will surely cause young people who do the same to feel like failures; disappointment and have body insecurities when they don’t end up having the same shape she has. She should just stop the bullshit and be honest
YES YES YES ALL OF THIS. And teaching her younger brother that it’s fine to eat crap as long as you can mAnIfEsT yourself into a healthy body. Or, you know, buy one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She just needs to get back to doing make up and talking about make up Not products, actual make up. Ditch all this inspiring stuff she’s read and regurgitated.
Being a MUA is how she got her following. Why no tutorials of her using the products - it’s always stories on how amazing the packaging is and how amazing she is. She had a pretty small following compared to other MUA who have launched products but still ultimately stick to make up. Jamie Genieve still does her own make up posts : videos and she’s over 1 mil followers and doesn’t go on like this idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He rarely mentions her in his stories / on Instagram though, have you noticed?! He’ll occasionally share something she’s posted on her story and tagged him in, but not often. She always seems pretty desperate for his attention
Exactly the reason why I think he has a girlfriend. He didn't do one story or picture at Luke's birthday party either. She's definitely into him though, probably likes him all the more because he's not falling at her feet like Urban Valets and the rest of the hangers on!

Can she do anything without showing it off to everyone? They really need to stop feeding that poor child pure junk because he’s always overweight and needs to have it checked now as he will only have issues later...

she’s saved her PA as ‘X My PA’..she’s only doing that for when she screenshots because why wouldn’t she know her PA’s name?

Anyone who can constantly be on the phone and showing the whole world what they’re up to is not really busy!

Reactions: 5
Queen 😂😂😂 OMG, how is she not embarrassed that she gets her staff to call her queen ffs?!!
And is she’s such an amazing CEOOOOOOOO, why can’t she remember to take some tablets at set times?!! Unbelievable!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She absolutely cringes me out🤢
Why are all her ‘friends’ so up her arse. I get there all on payroll but I certainly wouldn’t be texting my boss anything like the things she gets, even though we are mates.
The way she talks pisses me off, im from Manchester myself but she just talks so fake.
And the constant ‘queen’ thing, there is just no need for that. Only people i ever hear saying that is the odd 70+ year old.
She is just a full on dick. Rant over😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I honestly can’t wait for Plouise skin to drop and skincare people review it, it’ll be a load of crap

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.