Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure that girl lives with her and Paige pays for everything- including the drugs. She was wasted a few weeks ago in Paige's passenger seat when Paige filmed her, I still can't believe she posted that story.
How do you know she is on drugs?did it show her taking them?? 😮😮

• Wow
Reactions: 1
How do you know she is on drugs?did it show her taking them?? 😮😮
No- but the girl looked wasted and Paige kept zooming in to take the piss. If you go back on the last thread, we discussed it a few weeks ago. I think there are screenshots too.

Reactions: 2
No- but the girl looked wasted and Paige kept zooming in to take the piss. If you go back on the last thread, we discussed it a few weeks ago. I think there are screenshots too.
Oh dear I’m new to all of this to be honest I’m just interested

Reactions: 1
It's all she ever says! "Get friends/a brother/a mum like mine..." Shut up, Paige! Your family are obliged to be nice to you (she employs them ALL too, by the way) and all her "friends" are on the payroll! 🙄 The rest of them are just star struck hangers on that make up the 'Winners Table/Circle' (can't remember what she calls them) 🙄

Reactions: 10
She’s been having her lashes done throughout lockdown.... and I knew it was by SheLash, who have the nerve to currently be saying how sad they are to still not be able to work!! bleeping jokers.
Also, why can’t she just have a day out with her brother and not film / take pics of everything they’re doing?! I bet that kid thinks it’s normal to be ignored unless it’s for a pic / film

Reactions: 14
She’s been having her lashes done throughout lockdown.... and I knew it was by SheLash, who have the nerve to currently be saying how sad they are to still not be able to work!! bleeping jokers.
Also, why can’t she just have a day out with her brother and not film / take pics of everything they’re doing?! I bet that kid thinks it’s normal to be ignored unless it’s for a pic / film
She’s just posted saying it’s me from a year ago, but her little mate Georgia is on there too and I doubt that’s from a year ago or am I being stupid 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Whether that post was a year ago or not, it doesn't matter, she's been having her lashes done all throughout 'lockdown'.

Reactions: 6
Those videos she makes her little brother do with her are SO cringe it’s unreal. She sounds like she’s reading off a little script 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine your little brother having to tell you to stop taking pics in your pants 😂

Reactions: 9
Not being rude or offensive but no matter how much PT training she gets, she doesn’t look any slimmer? Still frumpy lol

Reactions: 7
The way she carries on, she acts as if she’s a FTSE 100 CEO. You sell crappy makeup products, lashes and clothes that you can buy on WISH. Why does she feel the need to film every little thing? The affirmation thing she did with that little boy was weird. She only does it for the camera and I don’t know what it’s meant to achieve.
I felt a bit sorry for the boy when he was playing and he shot that plastic guy at that man and the man looked disgusted then totally ignored him.

She is so cringe and OTT fake. She’s the kind of person who believes what she sees on Facebook and on those Whatsapp messages, talking about manifesting stuff and making wishes at times which mean nothing to nobody.

And you can show off how well your training is going without showing off your skimpy knickers and patchy tan 😐

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I thought this for a long time now she’s covering someone name up up 24/7
When has she ever kept anything secret though? And this persons name just says things like “11:11 make a wish”! I expect if she was in a relationship, the world would know about it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.