Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seems to have his fingers in a lot of pies as he’s also involved with that Pellis & Co salon that the god awful Arianna Ajtar goes to and he also runs Paige’s website. I always find it so strange when people have multiple business and not one of them is linked to the other
I agree it’s strange how he’s mingling with a lot of people

Reactions: 1
Any of you got her mate Adam on insta? Not a day goes by when he doesn't write some vomit inducing post about her and what a hero she is. He's an absolute wet wipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s vulgar and tasteless to brag about money the way she does .
I used to work in anti money laundering operations for an American bank and her business REEKS of it
Used to work with AML. I’ve heard of plouise but never been on her page...I’ll be having a nosey lol what is that stands out?

Reactions: 1
There’s a new guy on her story he’ll be part of the winners circle next week
She’s posted less this week I’ve noticed

• Wow
Reactions: 4
There’s a new guy on her story he’ll be part of the winners circle next week
She’s posted less this week I’ve noticed
Yes and she's stopped showing off her body and tagging the PT. Maybe he's sacked her off or was never interested in the first place?!

Reactions: 5
Probably cause he revealed her car registration to the world
Wasn't that Urban Valets? I thought it was him that revealed the reg as the PT didn't post a thing all night- he didn't even acknowledge being at the party on his Insta so she obviously got the hump about that! 😂

I feel like people don't last very long around Paige unless they constantly kiss her arse.

Reactions: 8
Wasn't that Urban Valets? I thought it was him that revealed the reg as the PT didn't post a thing all night- he didn't even acknowledge being at the party on his Insta so she obviously got the hump about that! 😂

I feel like people don't last very long around Paige unless they constantly kiss her arse.
Oh yeah sorry I see them all the same
She’s posted neither tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she’s been back to the gym today... apparently she’s started a 6 week program? Weird, hasn’t she been going on/off for a while now? She obviously had to stop off at Costa after the gym though!
And writing back to her fans advising them to treat their “clientele with respect”!! Bit rich!
And why did she have veneers done at 18 ffs?!!

Reactions: 6
A nice little quote from “the winners circle” from the urban valet man himself “I don’t care if your a bank manager, crown court judge, sell drugs, or sweep the street, make sure you fly high and stand out bigger than the rest” ...... promoting drug dealers🤢 he is an absolute idiot, everything he dose makes me embarrassed, he try’s to hard and just looks like a fish out of water around Paige and her arse lickers, he actually thinks there the best thing “I clean cars and get girls like this” no no you don’t , you smoked a “spliff” at Luke’s party and popped a Whitey you dick 🤣 can not stand him.
Aww don’t be cruel let the man live..... he clearly has no friends and he’s making the most of it 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she’s been back to the gym today... apparently she’s started a 6 week program? Weird, hasn’t she been going on/off for a while now? She obviously had to stop off at Costa after the gym though!
And writing back to her fans advising them to treat their “clientele with respect”!! Bit rich!
And why did she have veneers done at 18 ffs?!!
Thought she grew up ‘with nothing’ but able to get veneers

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Thought she grew up ‘with nothing’ but able to get veneers
Didn't you know that the #girl #boss #hustled and #grinded day and night for those veneers, babe? With a touch of manifestation, of course! Dream and you will achieve!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d like a tutorial just so I know how to avoid my makeup looking that bad!! Seriously... she must have been NC45 on the face and NC10 under eyes! Ridiculous. Though, one of her MUAs die once tell me that they use NC10/15 concealer on ALL skin tones, so... 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I find it so offensive that all her models are white girls who tan to the extent they look south asian. How can you wear nc45 for pics and take it off and look nc10. It's extremely offensive

Don’t even
I watched that and how she’s like it’s the best base doesn’t crease
My mate has it and I stayed at hers for a night out used it and I’m telling you it creases
So many comments in beauty groups say it creases
It creases so much holy tit i hate it and i bought three!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I find it so offensive that all her models are white girls who tan to the extent they look south asian. How can you wear nc45 for pics and take it off and look nc10. It's extremely offensive
Agreed. But they’re crap when it comes to skin. When I trained there, I was told to use NC15 concealer on ALL skin tones. I mean, seriously?? Some of my beautiful clients had skin tones deeper than MAC even catered for... I wasn’t about to ruin their complexions by slapping a load of ashy pale concealer on them!! It’s just ridiculous that they only teach to use MAC on the skin too... MAC don’t cater for all skin tones ffs!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her dad is loaded I have a friend who knows her and had to come off Facebook as she spoke out In a beauty group about her and people went after her

And her old PT has been Sharing a few things like this
Tbh makes sense when you connect the dots with her new PT
Who is her old pt? And is that aimed at her or just coincidence? I don’t know a awful lot about her but I watch her stories and I read the comments so I guess I’m intrigued about what really goes on. For instance I seen her story before and this whole time thing that keeps popping up what’s that all about?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.