Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she was burgled was not random. She’s either upset someone or it’s because she constantly shows off. She said she was going to be more private yet she hasn’t changed. Her makeup is atrocious and she was never poor!

Reactions: 4
Who is her old pt? And is that aimed at her or just coincidence? I don’t know a awful lot about her but I watch her stories and I read the comments so I guess I’m intrigued about what really goes on. For instance I seen her story before and this whole time thing that keeps popping up what’s that all about?
She believes that if you make a wish at 11:11, 22:22 etc, that it comes true. She claims to have cured her mum ffs... she thinks she’s Jesus basically.

Who was her old PT? I’ve forgotten what his name was. I remember he was really inappropriate with his clients etc??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She believes that if you make a wish at 11:11, 22:22 etc, that it comes true. She claims to have cured her mum ffs... she thinks she’s Jesus basically.

Who was her old PT? I’ve forgotten what his name was. I remember he was really inappropriate with his clients etc??
Real life guy

I have friends that live close and I think there’s some tension as Plouise kinda boosted her ne pt and he left real life and is doing just as well

His name is Tyler

She spouts so many lies.

She says she came from nothing and was able to buy her mum a house. LIE. Her mum has always married for monetary advantage and PL grew up in a five bedroom house so I have no idea what she's chatting about buying her mum a house when she already had a house.

She has been bankrolled in a huge way by her step-dad. The actual product she makes is horrendous, my friend has the base and it's horrid. It is tacky (sticky) as hell and only useful if you're going to do yourself up like a drag queen every single day.

Her studio looks tacky, totally fitting with her brand and as for the clothes line...

Her makeup is horrendous, the forehead is contoured to buggery, the under-eye area is way too white and she ends up looking like the robot guy from Red Dwarf.

That party she had a few weeks ago with that boy who washes cars, him going on about he just washes cars but he has done alright out of it. Yeah, you look like you have! You're a hanger on and when her bubble bursts, she will drop you.

She is the least humble person out there, that's the problem with people who are new money, no class and they cannot help show off everything they have. Before she got burgled, she was always showing off what she had, where it was..and if you piss the wrong people off, they won't care who is in your house when they turn it over. She did say sh would be going more private as it's someone she knows (does she expect us to believe that someone who follows her insta would go to the effort of tracking her to rob her? It was clearly revenge for something). Since then, she has been as showy as ever, you can see all her "designer" stuff in her walk in wardrobe and she hasn't stopped flashing her cars. I remember when she got burgled and she kept saying "good thing my securiteh are here wiv mehh"..yeah, cos there were a great deal of use when you got done over. Also struck me as weird how she jumped onto insta but didn't think to call the police.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She spouts so many lies.

She says she came from nothing and was able to buy her mum a house. LIE. Her mum has always married for monetary advantage and PL grew up in a five bedroom house so I have no idea what she's chatting about buying her mum a house when she already had a house.

She has been bankrolled in a huge way by her step-dad. The actual product she makes is horrendous, my friend has the base and it's horrid. It is tacky (sticky) as hell and only useful if you're going to do yourself up like a drag queen every single day.

Her studio looks tacky, totally fitting with her brand and as for the clothes line...

Her makeup is horrendous, the forehead is contoured to buggery, the under-eye area is way too white and she ends up looking like the robot guy from Red Dwarf.

That party she had a few weeks ago with that boy who washes cars, him going on about he just washes cars but he has done alright out of it. Yeah, you look like you have! You're a hanger on and when her bubble bursts, she will drop you.

She is the least humble person out there, that's the problem with people who are new money, no class and they cannot help show off everything they have. Before she got burgled, she was always showing off what she had, where it was..and if you piss the wrong people off, they won't care who is in your house when they turn it over. She did say sh would be going more private as it's someone she knows (does she expect us to believe that someone who follows her insta would go to the effort of tracking her to rob her? It was clearly revenge for something). Since then, she has been as showy as ever, you can see all her "designer" stuff in her walk in wardrobe and she hasn't stopped flashing her cars. I remember when she got burgled and she kept saying "good thing my securiteh are here wiv mehh"..yeah, cos there were a great deal of use when you got done over. Also struck me as weird how she jumped onto insta but didn't think to call the police.
Well said! I genuinely don’t understand how she said ‘I’ve got CCTV and I’ve got the car reg of the robbers and there’s names coming into my inbox by the minute.....’ but no ones even been arrested for it! Shows how much she chats tit!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Well said! I genuinely don’t understand how she said ‘I’ve got CCTV and I’ve got the car reg of the robbers and there’s names coming into my inbox by the minute.....’ but no ones even been arrested for it! Shows how much she chats tit!
She chats tit about EVERYTHING!!! There is nothing truthful in anything she says. From finances... coming from nothing... her products being “unique” (it’s an eyeshadow base/concealer/brow pencil hun...they do already exist!)... curing her mum with manifestation... it never ends! Same bullshit, different day

Reactions: 10
People were taken into custody about it but im not sure was happened the link is on the old thread

There were names coming into her inbox because SHE knew who did it. If her house is as big as she’s says and they were as brutal as she says they were, it would have been reported SOMEWHERE but nope..nothing because she knows who did it and she wronged them. They didn’t even scale the place when they came banging in, they knew where they were going.

Reactions: 4
Agreed. But they’re crap when it comes to skin. When I trained there, I was told to use NC15 concealer on ALL skin tones. I mean, seriously?? Some of my beautiful clients had skin tones deeper than MAC even catered for... I wasn’t about to ruin their complexions by slapping a load of ashy pale concealer on them!! It’s just ridiculous that they only teach to use MAC on the skin too... MAC don’t cater for all skin tones ffs!!
Thats so messed!

£300 for 4 weeks??? Ummm sorry mate your followers are young women. PL got him making 800K now he thinks hes bad

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Thats so messed!

£300 for 4 weeks??? Ummm sorry mate your followers are young women. PL got him making 800K now he thinks hes bad
I don’t think we actually know how much he’s earned yet? He hasn’t submitted any accounts at companies house yet under his PT business... not sure if he has any other businesses? One thing we do know is that Paige tends to exaggerate her income by about 80%... so, guessing the members of the “winners circle” aren’t very different!

Reactions: 3
I don’t think we actually know how much he’s earned yet? He hasn’t submitted any accounts at companies house yet under his PT business... not sure if he has any other businesses? One thing we do know is that Paige tends to exaggerate her income by about 80%... so, guessing the members of the “winners circle” aren’t very different!
At the party they had she put on her story cheering him on saying how much money he made and he said he made 814k through the guides. It wasnt a photo or i would have screenshotted it. was rlly surprised tbh thats a lot of momey

At the party they had she put on her story cheering him on saying how much money he made and he said he made 814k through the guides. It wasnt a photo or i would have screenshotted it. was rlly surprised tbh thats a lot of momey
Yeah I saw that. But she also says on her stories that she’s made millions and yet... she hasn’t, at least according to her accounts and HMRC! They all talk tit and big each other up.

Yeah I saw that. But she also says on her stories that she’s made millions and yet... she hasn’t, at least according to her accounts and HMRC! They all talk tit and big each other up.
Thats v true! Cant believe these lot dunno why their stunting for strangers on the internet w their wealth ..

I missed that. I saw her say that he'd made £100k but wouldn't buy a round of shots?! It's so vulgar to talk about money constantly.

Reactions: 7
Hate the way she degrades that "friend" (employee) making her change her shoes, tidy her house, put fuel in her car. Absolute mug.

Reactions: 11
Hate the way she degrades that "friend" (employee) making her change her shoes, tidy her house, put fuel in her car. Absolute mug.
Pretty sure that girl lives with her and Paige pays for everything- including the drugs. She was wasted a few weeks ago in Paige's passenger seat when Paige filmed her, I still can't believe she posted that story.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.