Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear it was HIM. My best friend was trawling through grinder and round him and said she shagged him. I even found him on plouises page and he swore he had shagged him. Even the username and WhatsApp pic matched up. He had met him IRL.

Sorry -found him and said he shagged him. Can’t work out how to edit yet! Sorry! Xx

Reactions: 1
Hmm she seems to be doing well? She said shes had 40k orders... i am interested to see her accounts for this year. If it doesn’t add up- then someone will be getting in trouble... also, does she charge VAT? I’ve never ordered from her so I have no idea if she does or not. Would be good to know if she actually files her vat accounts every 3 months but I doubt that very much🤣
Going a while back just catching up but she does charge VAT. She will be submitting her returns because trust me they’re some hefty fines, I’ve seen some directors get big fines and just escaped a prison sentence for VAT offences

Reactions: 3
Find it so strange that shes not posted any before/afters of someone who isnt her for her skincare? Like why would you just buy skincare with no actual push, strange

Reactions: 11
Find it so strange that shes not posted any before/afters of someone who isnt her for her skincare? Like why would you just buy skincare with no actual push, strange
I totally agree. Like if your skincare range is so great, find some normal people with flaws and do a before & after.. stop showing me your filtered face.. where is her before and afters?! Nowhere

Reactions: 9
I totally agree. Like if your skincare range is so great, find some normal people with flaws and do a before & after.. stop showing me your filtered face.. where is her before and afters?! Nowhere
This. Sure, her skin looks nice (with a filter) but it's always looked nice (again, with a filter). She makes all of these claims about her skincare but we're yet to physically see any.

Reactions: 4
Just because it’s speculated this is her ‘secret brand’ £39 bleeping POUND. IT. IS. LITERALLY. SOAP. That brow comb I can get off aliexpress in a pack of 10 for £4 and the ‘activator spray’ will probably just be purified water. Anyone who buys that is THICK. Same with any of them. Pink honey etc, it’s soap. Bar of pears soap for £1 and a spoolie and off you go hun.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I’ve just creased at her stories...she says hope you’re getting in the thestive spirit 🤣🤣🤣 is it the teeth 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just creased at her stories...she says hope you’re getting in the thestive spirit 🤣🤣🤣 is it the teeth 🙊
she creeps me out, talking about giving back, and this and that. yet has two lambos sitting outside, pollution to the air, drinks fuel, and just wasted money cos you can only drive one at a time... honestly she's thic. i laugh when i listen, pretends she's a really well spoken business lady. more like del boy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She actually said “I hope you’re thinding happiness in this thestive time!! Omg she can’t say her “f”s with those piano key teeth! How embarrassing for her! Surely she knows she needs to get them fixed?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.