Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell Paige read the room! some people have lost their jobs, can’t afford to pay their bills or buy food let alone have a second super car sat on the drive!

Reactions: 9
Effort and consistency at money laundering is key babes 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

I don't know how she expects people to be so gullible 😂 Most premiership footballers don't have 2 lambos never mind someone who runs makeup courses 🤷🏻‍♀️

Supercars are a textbook example of something that can be used to hold money aren't they really!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So Tattlers how many of you will be wearing Plouise THashtion tomorrow for Christmas Day? Can just see you all in her belt buckle tops 🥴

• Haha
Imagine hiring someone on Christmas day to come and cook food for you :ROFLMAO:
Never agreed with people even going out for meals on Christmas Day let alone people coming to your house to cook! them people have families too I’m sure they’d rather be with than her obnoxious self

Reactions: 8
I thought she had that Christmas dinner in the academy at first 😂. Weird presents, who bought her loads of cookbooks or was she giving them to people? Not even well known ones literally looked as if they’d been picked up last minute in the supermarket. Also.. why was “Chloe My PA” there? Weird working/friendship..

Her grid posts... the verbiage is so obviously regurgitated from some insta self help type pages then peppered with the sporadic use of the word "babe" to "make it her own" :LOL:

Also, they all look like low rent actors who didn’t make the cut as extras in the inbetweeners or something.

B4B8CE76-DAEF-42BD-A470-F7FD74EEA7AB.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Does this girl know nothing about saving? I know she's seems to be private with her 'investments' so Lord knows where she's invested but is there a reason to by designer crap for such young siblings? I'm sure she herself knows anything can happen like she can become less rich and not be able to maintain that designer crap gifting (I doubt shel become less rich tbh)....wouldn't it be better to put some cash into each younger siblings bank account seeing as she thinks of her siblings as her own kids & wants to secure their future while they still have both a Mum and Dad... Nothing wrong as I know she's made her mum redundant from her profession as a nurse and provides for her but still...

Reactions: 5
I thought she had that Christmas dinner in the academy at first 😂. Weird presents, who bought her loads of cookbooks or was she giving them to people? Not even well known ones literally looked as if they’d been picked up last minute in the supermarket. Also.. why was “Chloe My PA” there? Weird working/friendship..
Definition of irony: 17 cook books for Christmas but hires a chef.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't her work friends want to be with their own family on Christmas? Unless both are dating the brother and the friend hence invited to the dinner...

Reactions: 11
When she says “another day cooking for the family”, she means getting a chef in, or buying a food platter right? I’m a bit confused with the “another day” in her sentence!
Also, why is her Christmas tree infront of her tv? Hasn’t she got room in her massive humble mansion?!

91F22712-E3AA-4156-BC2C-EE9CB0E8726D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure if mum’s noticed, but her daughter has a full set of “can seen from space” horse teeth in her head... she doesn’t need any whitening toothpaste! For crying out loud, please don’t make them any whiter - I’m pretty certain the sun would die!
E4A409AE-D766-40E0-BA56-A194CB6CC888.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.