Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emma3663

Does she have a new PT?

As she isn’t pushing Zak anymore
That’s not Paige in the photos it’s her friend Chloe. Although I don’t think Paige has much to do with Zak, I’d love to know why. Also, I find paiges relationship with her brother quite uncomfortable. Laid in bed together watching ps I love you?! The boomerang she did of him looked like he was looking her up and down 🤢 I am MEGA close with my brother we’re best friends, but I don’t lay in bed with him watching romantic films

Reactions: 13

Banny2020

Latest piece of over priced tat, a £42 diary:oops:
It’s something like 1100 pages and I just know it’s going to be a load of rambling and copyright from The Secret about manifestion, google quotes and as previously mentioned on this thread Destiny’s Child lyrics 🤣 I bet it’s 90% her chatting shit and 10% spaces for you to write your goals!

• Haha

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
She clearly has her own dictionary that defines “humble” as: bragging as much as possible about what you have, and occasionally throwing in “I remember I came from nothing” before bragging some more

• Haha

CarrotTop87

Chatty Member
The way she defends and glorifIes how seriously overweight her little brother is worries me. She should try to help rather than be in denial

• Haha

Zantezoo

VIP Member
She just needs to get back to doing make up and talking about make up Not products, actual make up. Ditch all this inspiring stuff she’s read and regurgitated.
Being a MUA is how she got her following. Why no tutorials of her using the products - it’s always stories on how amazing the packaging is and how amazing she is. She had a pretty small following compared to other MUA who have launched products but still ultimately stick to make up. Jamie Genieve still does her own make up posts : videos and she’s over 1 mil followers and doesn’t go on like this idiot.

• Heart

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
Oh she’s been reading here... Mitchell has made a special guest appearance in her stories today 🤣 Hiya “babe” 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

Emma3663

Thankfully i got my order in like 3 days
My sister is waiting for two orders that we’re placed the first day of her Black Friday week. They haven’t even been sent yet! She emailed them and said it’s TWO WEEKS from when the packing label is PRINTED. That’s an absolute disgrace.

Also, going on about how she wants to help parents struggling before Christmas..........with 40% off her website. Now using struggling parents as an opportunity for sales. Why not donate to food banks, to the arts, send money to charities for people struggling. Pay someone’s rent - don’t fucking sit there and use their misfortune to gain yourself money. You fucking vile woman.

• Wow
  • Heart
I used to think she was so humble and down to earth, but she’s changed so much. I’ve never seen anyone like her that sells make up or whatever doing what she does
Constantly showing off her home, her family, and also how much money they make. It’s just not something to boast about is it really. I believe in the evil eye and not everything should be out in the open and there for everyone to see! X

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Chloe my PA. if she was your friend would you really save them on your phone as that??

it’s cringe how much they are up her arse. 11.11 make a wish...

🤣😂😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Emma3663

I honestly wish she’d just bring back those loose pigments she did at the start. I have to use my gold digga very sparingly! I don’t like all these bright/neon things she does
If you want some AMAZING pigments, get onto peaches make up. They’re insaaaaane

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
Her bragging right now is SO inappropriate and thoughtless. Read the room Paige ffs... there are millions of people who have lost their jobs / businesses and are worried about how they’re going to feed their children and keep a roof over their heads and Christmas... it isn’t the time to be bragging about buying your second Lamborghini. Keep it to yourself for once and ACTUALLY “stay humble” rather than saying you are and showing everyone what you’ve got. Clearly hasn’t learned after being robbed twice either!

I’ve literally never commented on here before, I’m more of a lurker 🤣 but her gyrating her arse in those velour trackies literally sent me over the edge. Your not a kebab love, even If your arse was made in Turkey! She’s not even doing it to show the clothes she’s just showing off, we literally don’t need to see.
I’ve never been a huge fan of her but she didn’t exactly bother me, but now she just seems a bit desperate and it really annoys me.

• Haha

Emma3663

Just because it’s speculated this is her ‘secret brand’ £39 FUCKING POUND. IT. IS. LITERALLY. SOAP. That brow comb I can get off aliexpress in a pack of 10 for £4 and the ‘activator spray’ will probably just be purified water. Anyone who buys that is THICK. Same with any of them. Pink honey etc, it’s soap. Bar of pears soap for £1 and a spoolie and off you go hun.

Attachments

Boujee_Teaa

Chatty Member
There’s got to be something going on with them two, but he put on his stories a few weeks ago that he’s ‘not on the market’ but then she posts things like ‘people will never understand our friendship’ about him.
also if he mentions he has an SVR oneeeee more time I swear to god! Bore the fuck off ya little gif

• Haha

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
So, now we’re doing “plouise plugit”!!

Businesses have follow ALL 3 of her Instagram accounts, AND like AND comment on ALL of their posts... for an undisclosed period of time just to be in with a chance to be featured on her “throne” (Instagram story)?! And in return you get some followers (historically this hasn’t proven to be that many).... and for what?? Followers doesn’t mean business - she knows that right? You can buy followers ffs!! I mean, if a Manchester based electrician (she hasn’t specified what type of business!) for example somehow manages to get featured... do you reckon they’d get more business from having say 500 of her worldwide young teenage fans follow them?! Children, living at home, all over the UK and the world? How is that going to help a Manchester based small business?! 😂

You also get guidance from her “social media team”! You mean the ones who allow you to do stupid things on social media, make racist comments and struggle to string a sentence together??

Thanks, but no thanks hun!

• Haha

Ninetiesbitxh

I thought she had that Christmas dinner in the academy at first 😂. Weird presents, who bought her loads of cookbooks or was she giving them to people? Not even well known ones literally looked as if they’d been picked up last minute in the supermarket. Also.. why was “Chloe My PA” there? Weird working/friendship..

That diary is the most mentally unhealthy thing I have ever seen.
Also her chin in practically a fucking right angle.

• Haha

lrobinson112

has anyone else just seen that awful video on her instagram story of her pretending her bums too big to get her jeans up even though you can clearly see they would pull up fine?? 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha