Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenT93

I’ve just noticed as well the Danielle girl is signing the lids of the white boxes.
which Paige claimed she’d done. 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
To be fair, fillers and Botox don’t affect your skin at all and are completely separate from skincare. You can’t get good skin from Botox or filler. I completely disagree with her using all these filters though. She should show a before and after from 6 months ago or something similar to show how her products work and talk more about ingredients etc, I’m not arsed about the packaging.

Although, whilst we’re on the topic of fillers, she has really bad filler migration particularly on her bottom lip. I noticed it right after her mum did her top up a few months ago and I can’t help but focus on it when she talks. She needs to get them dissolved and start again, it’s not a good look.
I disagree with this. I’m in my 40s and the skin on my forehead without Botox is rough to look at, and the pores are enlarged, and the texture just generally doesn’t look great. I have Botox not to freeze my forehead (I don’t actually have many wrinkles), but to smooth the skin. It definitely makes a huge difference - Botox makes your skin look fresher and smoother.

What gets to me is that she is not a dermatologist. She has no knowledge of the skin whatsoever. So how she can bring out a skin range is beyond me! I doubt she’s employed a staff of qualified dermatologists either

Reactions: 13

Cauliflower66

I’ve just noticed as well the Danielle girl is signing the lids of the white boxes.
which Paige claimed she’d done. 👀
I just saw that! She had a pen in her hand but when she sees Paige is filming hides the pen behind the box and rolls it out of sight!

I just saw that! She had a pen in her hand but when she sees Paige is filming hides the pen behind the box and rolls it out of sight!
Sly AF! You can tell she’s trying to hide it because you see her putting the lid on behind the box

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Ninetiesbitxh

Why did she go into the toilets to make a “serious” phone call with her PR manager? It’s her own business!

E72ACE41-3CB1-4C39-AC33-CC65D44D46B2.png

Is this legit ????? Someone needs to go back to the drawing board. How is that meant to be comfortable when ya sat down ????

• Haha

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
I can’t cope with how boring her life is!! Especially for someone of her age. It’s the same EVERY DAY. Posts a pic of someone in her work... then evening is a pic of her lying on her bed or in the bath... inbetween are occasional posts about food. She doesn’t seem to do anything?!! And if you look at her “friends” accounts, they’re all out doing various things, living their lives... and she never seems to be invited to anything! It’s just her and her dogs in her bedroom every night from about 7pm!

Banny2020

5D669E60-AB6D-4FE8-B39C-AD6039BDD4E4.png
I
If you have followed her for a while you’ll remember this day where they hired a big house and did a whole thing for THE FULL DAY...... is this the only pic they got from the whole shoot? It’s the only one she ever used and I’ve never seen her post any others!

• Angry
  • Sick

Banny2020

Just watched her stories and actually really enjoyed them! That is one massive warehouse and a hell of a lot of stock! She seems very humble in her stories today! I enjoyed seeing the work side of things and not just a video of a pair of Chanel trainers telling us to go and like her socials and buy her products!

mrshardy

Chatty Member
Thank god it’s not just me. I unfollowed her a year ago, if she’s rolling in it I don’t get why they’ve never paid for proper customer service staff because it’s all over Twitter how bad their communication is. Like I say I’ve not followed for a while but I found her and her little gang of kiss arses rude and offensive. She’s not humble and she also hasn’t come from nothing, she’s come from a guarantor bank loan

megsmagoo

VIP Member
She needs a major rebrand/a designer who isn’t a mate. Her products are dated and tacky imo, doesn’t give impression that they’re for professionals. What’s with the massive F off heart filled with flowers? No MUA is going to carry that around with them

Emma3663

Thanks!

she says she’s an 8 in her jeans but I really don’t think so...if she’s had the bbl. i have her jeans and I’m a petite 8 and they’re tight on me so I know she isn’t just by seeing her bum on her stories. I think it’s damaging for her to be saying she’s an 8 when others who are of similar size to her will see that and order an 8 and they feel awful when the size 8 don’t fit... don’t know why she wouldn’t be truthful about it 😕
There’s absolutely NO way on this gods green earth any part of her body is a size 8. That’s the trouble with people who have surgery. They wanna be a size 6, but was a fat ass and fake tits. Obviously the bigger your ass and hips, the higher Jean size you’ll be! She’s at least a 12 on her bottom half due to her hip proportion. You just KNOW that ‘her girls’ get sick of her lies but are only there for the money. If she lost it all tomorrow and was homeless - how many would let her stay at there’s and sponge off them like they do her?

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
You know, whether she gives out freebies or not... she did that yesterday just to be a showy cow. She can never do anything charitable without posting all about it online. She’s very narcissistic. I mean, posting yesterday that someone asked her to sign one of her makeup palettes... she has to post that didn’t she, because she thinks she’s a celebrity! Every time she gives money to charity, it’s straight on the story. It’s never JUST a good deed/ charitable act... it’s all for her social media

Wow I just seen the stories
1. Why is there so many chargers plugged in? Honestly wish they’d just enjoy themselves instead of recording every detail
2. Why does that Imran guy not have plouise on his bio like he does with the other brands he works with?
3. It looks like a boring 4 man party. She genuinely has no “real” friends. Her winners circle is people she has on her payroll who leave eventually and she has a new circle every year or so.
Honestly I’ve said before I used to think she was cool and quite humble and it’s like she’s had some weird personality transplant.
im bored of her tacky make up packaging and her boring cheesy lines on everything she sells! Can’t believe people out there buying a bulky suitcase probs worth a fiver for 130 odd quid!