Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to see the rest of her “house” I think the reason she only shows her fancy bedroom off and nothing else Is because it’s the only room in the house that has anything in 😂 I can just imagine the other rooms to be empty shitholes with all her tatt thew in there

Reactions: 18
Would love to see the rest of her “house” I think the reason she only shows her fancy bedroom off and nothing else Is because it’s the only room in the house that has anything in 😂 I can just imagine the other rooms to be empty shitholes with all her tatt thew in there
And because she’s still trying to convince people that she “moved out of her house in less than an hour” after her so called robbery. Ok hun😂

Reactions: 10
Well well mmmitchell is launching a brand
It’s been a long time coming he’s collaborated with Beauty Bay, Mars The Label and an American company but it’s now his time to shine on his own. His stuff won’t be cheap Chinese tit he’s a true artist and perfectionist which is also why he’s taken so long to perfect his products and bring us his brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but I cannot believe how overweight her younger brother is. Not his fault obvs but surely something needs to be done about that..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s been a long time coming he’s collaborated with Beauty Bay, Mars The Label and an American company but it’s now his time to shine on his own. His stuff won’t be cheap Chinese tit he’s a true artist and perfectionist which is also why he’s taken so long to perfect his products and bring us his brand.
I wasn’t slating him
Sorry I posted too quickly and haven’t finished my sentence
It was more he’s launching a brand and I think it’ll do better then Plouise it will be interesting to see how she reacts to his success

Reactions: 6
I wasn’t slating him
Sorry I posted too quickly and haven’t finished my sentence
It was more he’s launching a brand and I think it’ll do better then Plouise it will be interesting to see how she reacts to his success
Sorry I feel really defensive as I know him and he’s such a genuine person and honestly deserves all the success! He’s such an artist with his work and he’s so humble he is huge now and this will only elevate him further but Paige acts like she discovered him - she didn’t. She will always make his success about her.

Reactions: 7
Sorry I feel really defensive as I know him and he’s such a genuine person and honestly deserves all the success! He’s such an artist with his work and he’s so humble he is huge now and this will only elevate him further but Paige acts like she discovered him - she didn’t. She will always make his success about her.
He’s always seemed more humble than her
She uses him when she needs a boost for her brand

Does he get a fair share from the Collabs with her?

Reactions: 6
He’s always seemed more humble than her
She uses him when she needs a boost for her brand

Does he get a fair share from the Collabs with her?
Agreed! I don’t know how it works financially for him as I only know him from doing my make up for years and if I were to see him in the street we would have a catch up kind of thing so not on a level with him where I could or would ask but I would be intrigued to know how it works haha

Reactions: 3
Agreed! I don’t know how it works financially for him as I only know him from doing my make up for years and if I were to see him in the street we would have a catch up kind of thing so not on a level with him where I could or would ask but I would be intrigued to know how it works haha
But he's been involved in his own scandals ie. Not crediting artists when using their work as inspiration, and let's not forget being pals with Jeffree Star 😳.

That being said; I cant help but like the guy.

Reactions: 8
But he's been involved in his own scandals ie. Not crediting artists when using their work as inspiration, and let's not forget being pals with Jeffree Star 😳.

That being said; I cant help but like the guy.
Dont agree with a few of the things Mitchell has done (working with J* especially) but he’s 20/21. I honestly think he’ll grow from his mistakes. I can see his brand surpassing Paige’s way before he’s her age (26), stand by for the ‘I discovered him/I turn all my friends into winners’ etc posts and stories

Reactions: 9
Yep, when his product launches, she’ll post some condescending bullshit saying how proud she is of him and how far he’s come blah blah...! As if she’s made him what he is.

Reactions: 8
Yep, when his product launches, she’ll post some condescending bullshit saying how proud she is of him and how far he’s come blah blah...! As if she’s made him what he is.
She did post a similar story

I can’t stand how she thinks everyone from Manchester is a success because of her

Reactions: 7
When Mitchell was starting out Paige offered him a full time job at her academy but Mitchell was warned strongly against it and he went to Pout Patrol instead. This was the best decision for him and I think he should have stayed away from her permanently since then. As for Jeffree Star I really do think it’s been good for exposure for Mitchell and I do think he keeps him at arms length and doesn’t get involved in the drama which is the best thing to do.

Reactions: 10
When Mitchell was starting out Paige offered him a full time job at her academy but Mitchell was warned strongly against it and he went to Pout Patrol instead. This was the best decision for him and I think he should have stayed away from her permanently since then. As for Jeffree Star I really do think it’s been good for exposure for Mitchell and I do think he keeps him at arms length and doesn’t get involved in the drama which is the best thing to do.
I wouldnt say flying out to LA/The Maldives to holiday with him is keeping him at arms length but hey ho.

Reactions: 3
Since all the James Charles drama have you seen Mitchell around him at all? Or even really post about him? Nope.
& thats even worse. There through the good times but not through the bad. He knew what kind of person Jeffree was, and still decided to ride the wave. For his own gain. That for me is a bit shady. Like I said, I cant help but like the guy but the more that stuff happens, the more I question his integrity

Reactions: 4
& thats even worse. There through the good times but not through the bad. He knew what kind of person Jeffree was, and still decided to ride the wave. For his own gain. That for me is a bit shady. Like I said, I cant help but like the guy but the more that stuff happens, the more I question his integrity
Honestly I’m glad Mitchell used him. Like you said he knew what kind of person Jeffree was.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.