Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Kim Weston on insta have ye seen her video about her breakup with Omar?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
5D669E60-AB6D-4FE8-B39C-AD6039BDD4E4.png
I
If you have followed her for a while you’ll remember this day where they hired a big house and did a whole thing for THE FULL DAY...... is this the only pic they got from the whole shoot? It’s the only one she ever used and I’ve never seen her post any others!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
View attachment 254120I
If you have followed her for a while you’ll remember this day where they hired a big house and did a whole thing for THE FULL DAY...... is this the only pic they got from the whole shoot? It’s the only one she ever used and I’ve never seen her post any others!
Might have known she'd be sitting on a "throne".... she has started this whole Queen Paige thing and and really buys into it. Such a massive ego!

Reactions: 7
Urban valets has done a kiss arse story saying she paid him £800 for detailing her car. A £5 hand wash is good enough for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Urban valets has done a kiss arse story saying she paid him £800 for detailing her car. A £5 hand wash is good enough for me 😂
Why has he done that though? If she wanted her car detailing, why wouldn't she pay? He shouldn't work for free! He's such an arse kisser. Notice he was at Holly from Geordie Shore's house today doing her car.

Reactions: 2
Seriously, how does she hope to ever sell her skin range if she constantly uses filters?

She is boasting "I'm not wearing make up..." Well if you look that good, post a story without a filter!!! 🙄
That’s what I said to her and she blocked me 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Mascara adverts have to put a disclaimer if false eyelash/extensions are used in the ad. i don’t understand why these influencers are getting away with using a filter while advertising skin care/make-up. It’s false advertising and misleading consumers

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.