Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, sounds like Zak's out of the Winners Circle™ now!

Just wondering why she's deleted everything off her Insta? There's only 19 posts on there now, the oldest is from 29th June?
It’s probably because her space raider face is so different from all the filler that no one would recognise her in older photos! If she carries on at this rate, she’ll look like Jackie Stallone this time next year

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know why she bothered to include her grandma’s reaction on the weekend renovations blog. She’s obviously pleased for them, as any family member would be but it’s hardly great content

She deleted them as her social media team are upgrading her insta

Also she claimed she wasn’t having no more sales but her most recent collection has gone on sale.....
Sounds like her brand isn’t doing as well as she thought
Cus its absolute shite & the CS team dont even bother responding to emails. Fuckin tragic team of people behind/around her. No offence, but just cus theyre your pals or your family doesn't make them the best people to run your business. Mark my words, that woman will be bankrupt in 5 years

Reactions: 6
Cus its absolute shite & the CS team dont even bother responding to emails. Fuckin tragic team of people behind/around her. No offence, but just cus theyre your pals or your family doesn't make them the best people to run your business. Mark my words, that woman will be bankrupt in 5 years
Fully agree she needs to employ people with the experience and expertise the girls off the local council estate who were models for the academy and weekend retail girls do not have that
She would also be better to sign to a management Im sure gleam would snap her up and Make money from herself
This rags to riches thing clearly isn’t selling palettes
Thé cancelled palette will flop too

Really don’t like having to say these things but unless she actually wakes up and stops with the OTT packaging they won’t sell
Her stuff is too bulky

Reactions: 6
Here’s hoping

Reactions: 1
Fully agree she needs to employ people with the experience and expertise the girls off the local council estate who were models for the academy and weekend retail girls do not have that
She would also be better to sign to a management Im sure gleam would snap her up and Make money from herself

Really don’t like having to say these things but unless she actually wakes up and stops with the OTT packaging they won’t sell
Her stuff is too bulky
Exactly, I’m a MUA and the only palette I have is secret sinner and I never use it because it’s ridiculously massive.

Reactions: 4

Her stuff is too bulky
Agreed! Her packaging and motto etc is so cringe
I hate when CS refers to consumers as ‘babe’ etc
Keep it professional ://///

Reactions: 4
Agreed! Her packaging and motto etc is so cringe
I hate when CS refers to consumers as ‘babe’ etc
Keep it professional ://///
She says she gives her customers what they want but her customers have said less bulky please and she hasn’t said anything

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.