Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tagged her first designer Kirsty!! Kirsty left because Paige got nasty. Now Kirsty deigns for doll beauty I think that’s what it’s all over

Does anyone remember Paige’s first ever designer Kirsty? Then Paige ended up with 5 designers (kirsty and Danielle included) kirsty taught them all, her and Paige were like best friends. Kirst started off in Paige’s live courses back in 2016/17 and that’s how she got the job. Paige begged her to go back.. she’s now designing for doll beauty like go on girl 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
This is what I posted of Kirsty talking about Paige!! Now Paige is coming for her

Attachments

Reactions: 4
If she has millions why does she never have a full bath? Surely the water bill isn’t that much? Doesn’t even barley cover her fanny FFS
Who said she has millions?!! Well actually, Paige said she has millions. It’s just, her accounts seems to differ! By quite a lot actually!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Paige: We know you read here. Please leave your face alone! 😩 If you love your fillers so much, why are you still filtering your photos?
She’s literally JUST had her face injected with filler, surely her mum (being an aesthetics nurse) would advise her to wait a few months before getting more filler 😳🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Oh man 🤦🏼‍♀️ What a mess!
I don’t think she’s had more filler today... those videos were from last week or so. She’s just re-uploaded because apparently everyone keeps asking her about her face 😂
But why is she STILL bruised around her mouth?!! It’s been over a week since she had her lips done... that must have been some serious bruising

4907596F-8AC9-4D6B-9103-6634B23AF080.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Clearly Paige is unaware that greater Manchester are still under lockdown restrictions. It’s people like her and SheLash that are preventing businesses in Manchester from re-opening, and people from seeing their families. She spouts all this “empowered women empower women” bullshit, yet her actions are directly restricting thousands of women (and men) from re-opening their businesses and seeing their families. Absolutely selfish vain witch

3CCCF7C2-8603-42EA-863B-2B5BD163D963.png

• Sick
'the worst at style but the best at lashes'

Is paige on the autistic spectrum or is this just another chance to make herself feel big? 🤔 Clearly they were dressed like that for a joke 😂

• Haha
Okay so this top doesn’t fit properly and it is clearly obvious she doesn’t fit in it, hardly a good advertisement for her clothes
Also she’s stopped promoting Zak now

Okay so I was intrigued by this collection she’s launched
For the ‘worldie’ collection I.e you get brushes palettes and 2 lip kits
It’s £130

However if you bought the same items it’s £97.50

So you’re paying £32.50 for a suitcase that is bulky and you probably won’t be able to use

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Okay so this top doesn’t fit properly and it is clearly obvious she doesn’t fit in it, hardly a good advertisement for her clothes

It’s £130

So you’re paying £32.50 for a suitcase that is bulky and you probably won’t be able to use
Yep, sounds like Zak's out of the Winners Circle™ now!

Just wondering why she's deleted everything off her Insta? There's only 19 posts on there now, the oldest is from 29th June?

Reactions: 5
Yep, sounds like Zak's out of the Winners Circle™ now!

Just wondering why she's deleted everything off her Insta? There's only 19 posts on there now, the oldest is from 29th June?
She deleted them as her social media team are upgrading her insta

Also she claimed she wasn’t having no more sales but her most recent collection has gone on sale.....
Sounds like her brand isn’t doing as well as she thought

Attachments

It’s £130

So many people wouldn’t notice that as usually bundles are cheaper than buying seperately! I’d be bleeping furious if I bought it and realised I paid £32.50 for packaging

Reactions: 6
So many people wouldn’t notice that as usually bundles are cheaper than buying seperately! I’d be bleeping furious if I bought it and realised I paid £32.50 for packaging
So many people will buy it especially considering it has ‘sale’ next to it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.