Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its obvs gone sour with the pt as she's deleted all posts and so has he lol and he no longer follows her
Weā€™ve not heard from urban valets recently either!
She's still following them both and vice versa. Well.....she is now, anyway- might not have been a few hours ago!

Paige gets bored very easily. Maybe there's a new Winners Circleā„¢ļø pending?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone find her relationship with her older brother really Wierd... I personally donā€™t have siblings but I wouldnā€™t be spending all my time with them and the whole kissing thing etc šŸ˜³

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Heā€™s just using her for followers and to give his business exposure, itā€™s the only reason heā€™s a ā€œfriendā€ to her. His followers go up whenever she mentions him so sheā€™s useful to him and thatā€™s why he keeps her sweet. Heā€™s literally told half of Manchester sheā€™s had BBL behind her back but shares a picture of her on his story the other day saying ā€œthe ACTUAL SHAPE on this oneā€ when we all know itā€™s fat transfer šŸ˜‚šŸ¤Æ My fella even knew about it before me from his mates that Zak had told. Nothing wrong with having it done if you have nothing better to do with your money but donā€™t lie about any results being down to ā€œgym and dietā€ to such a huge platform of naive young women who believe everything they read. Heā€™s a proper snake for anyone on here that doesnā€™t know him, makes me feel ill. He constantly cheated on his girlfriend and lies to every girl he meets about her saying she just left him for no reason and robbed a house off him (all lies). Heā€™s a user, the only reason heā€™s been successful is by knowing a few z-listers and exploiting insecure women and selling them a lie. His ā€œtransformationsā€ are bullshit, theyā€™re all edited and stood at ridiculous angles about to snap their spines to give the illusion of a big bum (and a lot more than Plouise have had BBL too and most of their before pictures are from years ago - not 8 or 16 weeks like he says). As soon as he has your money after buying his plans he falls off the face of the earth. Iā€™ve had 4 friends buy his plans before which were a total rip off and he didnā€™t once reply to any of them when they had questions, he actually deleted two of their comments on his post asking him to please reply as it was important. Heā€™ll only reply to anyone that has more followers than him/is a model or influencer/is saying something that makes him sound good/just someone he wants to have sex with before disposing of) Thatā€™s what his latest ā€œprojectā€ is on his story, heā€™s literally just going to cherry pick 5-10 of the best looking women responding to him šŸ˜· if only women knew what heā€™s really like. Not sure if heā€™s even worse than her to be honest, theyā€™re as shallow, pretentious and fake as each other I know that much.
I wish Iā€™d seen this before buying his plan, it was on sale & and I went halves with a friend so luckily I donā€™t feel like I lost too much! The plan feels rushed, itā€™s not been proof read, one weighted move says to complete it for 20 minutes when it should be 12 reps! And the same move is repeated twice on the same day! I messaged him asking about this and Iā€™m still waiting on a response!
Itā€™s a mess and if Iā€™d spent Ā£100 on it Iā€™d be extremely pissed off!
Still going to try it and see mind

Reactions: 5
I commented on his insta and heā€™s blocked me loooool

Sheā€™s not following him

Sheā€™s Also unfollower urban guy but heā€™s still following her

Sorry I mean sheā€™s following him but heā€™s not following her
It says when I search that sheā€™s following them both still.

Reactions: 1
Ok
So sheā€™s mysteriously refollowed Zak but heā€™s still not following her
Sheā€™s also following urban guy but heā€™s unfollowed her

Her new winners circle will be the Asian guy

her circles move quick something tells me more does on behind the scenes

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ok

I think Urban Valetā€™s got too big for his boots so he got the boot - and Iā€™m glad coz he was bleeping annoyingggggggg! All those posts at that party he did!! šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
Ok

Right I'm confused about this. Just checked and both Zak and Urban Valets are following her, and she's following them back.

Reactions: 2
Ok

How irresponsible to post his number plate and what is most likely his house. Sheā€™s learnt nothing from when she got done over

Reactions: 14
Right I'm confused about this. Just checked and both Zak and Urban Valets are following her, and she's following them back.
For some reason, I canā€™t see them on her followers list, but if I go to their accounts, I can find her on their following list?! So it seems they are following each other

Reactions: 2
Theyā€™re all following each other Ive just checked to be noisy. i used to really like plouise, but sheā€™s just not humble whatsoever she makes me cringe so bad I wish she would just keep some stuff of social media šŸ˜‚šŸ‘šŸ¼

Reactions: 6
Humble ... she doesnā€™t know the meaning of the word.
I also wish she would buy her poor mum some new clothes sheā€™s always in the same designer T-shirt FFS

Reactions: 9
Humble ... she doesnā€™t know the meaning of the word.
I also wish she would buy her poor mum some new clothes sheā€™s always in the same designer T-shirt FFS
Yeah but it doesnā€™t matter to her, sheā€™d rather one dirty designer T-shirt than a hundred clean ones from primark.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The winners circle is just a winners triangle at the minute with all this following/unfollowing šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.