Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was senior artist Millie’s birthday last night, and it looks like all the girls from the academy went out - the manager, the other artists, the hairdresser etc but Paige didn’t... it’s not as if she’s 10/15 years older than them and thinks oh I’ll just leave them to it. They’re all a very similar age!

Reactions: 6
Course she does 😂 and everyone on this site that has a thread reads theirs too and they’re lying if they don’t !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way she defends and glorifIes how seriously overweight her little brother is worries me. She should try to help rather than be in denial

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As in Paige uses this site 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She must read this cause her mums in a different top today
her mam looks really good..her hair is growing quickly! Would have thought tho she wouldhave to shield with COVID Rather than popping everywhere with Paige in the lambo?

Reactions: 15
her mam looks really good..her hair is growing quickly! Would have thought tho she wouldhave to shield with COVID Rather than popping everywhere with Paige in the lambo?
The shielding can now come out
Her mum does look very good

Reactions: 3
The shielding can now come out
Her mum does look very good
Just because they can, doesn't mean they should. With all of the spouting Paige does about her mum 'never having to work a day in her life', she's one of the very lucky few who has the privilege of being able to shield. I'd definitely be taking that.

This poor competition “winner” who didn’t get her winnings for a year and only after being on plouise’s case daily!

wow!!! BUT she still used the bases in her video!!! 😩😩😩😩 imagine putting a video up complaining about a company but using the products in the video ...it’s a no from me

wow!!! BUT she still used the bases in her video!!! 😩😩😩😩 imagine putting a video up complaining about a company but using the products in the video ...it’s a no from me
Probably because she does like the bases shes just annoyed about what theyve done 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Just because they can, doesn't mean they should. With all of the spouting Paige does about her mum 'never having to work a day in her life', she's one of the very lucky few who has the privilege of being able to shield. I'd definitely be taking that.
Not sure where she lives now either but greater Manchester is under further lockdown meaning we cannot mix with another family unless in a support bubble (single Person or single parent)

Reactions: 8
Sorry, but can’t someone explain what any of this means? Let’s break it down...!

“there will be doubters non-believers and haters and then there is you”
Aside from the fact that there should be a comma inbetween “doubters” and “non-believers”, this sentence doesn’t actually make any sense whatsoever?!! Is it implying that “you” are worse than doubters blah blah blah, or something else?!!

“Focused With Consistent Hustle”
Firstly, why does every word begin with a capital letter... and again, what does this mean?!!

“Imma Goal Getter”
Or
“I’m a goal getter”??

“Become the CEO of your own life”
Isn’t everyone?!! Unless of course you’re under the age of 18 in which case, your parents are in charge!

I don’t even know what this is? Is it a leaflet? A book? Makeup? It’s all such bollocks and so cheap and tacky!!!

C8998B6E-827F-4539-A517-4F1F92CAFFB0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry, but can’t someone explain what any of this means? Let’s break it down...!

Aside from the fact that there should be a comma inbetween “doubters” and “non-believers”, this sentence doesn’t actually make any sense whatsoever?!! Is it implying that “you” are worse than doubters blah blah blah, or something else?!!

Firstly, why does every word begin with a capital letter... and again, what does this mean?!!

“Imma Goal Getter”
Or
“I’m a goal getter”??

Isn’t everyone?!! Unless of course you’re under the age of 18 in which case, your parents are in charge!

I don’t even know what this is? Is it a leaflet? A book? Makeup? It’s all such bollocks and so cheap and tacky!!!

View attachment 207281
Was just about to comment this
It’s just odd and tasteless

“Imma Goal Getter”
Or
“I’m a goal getter”??

View attachment 207281
I'm surprised nothing to do with having a 'winners circle' wasn't mentioned on that disaster

Reactions: 4

“Imma Goal Getter”
Or
“I’m a goal getter”??

View attachment 207281
Looks tacky af Danielle

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.