Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s been reading here... Mitchell has made a special guest appearance in her stories today 🤣 Hiya “babe” 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She claims to be so supportive etc she’s not publicly congratulated Mmmmitchell on his announcement as he is the new face of a collection for Morphe which is a massive deal. I always think she’s very strange with Mmmmitchell I know she didn’t speak to him for years and seems she has only got back ‘in’ with him to use him for his connections to Morphe. Mmmmitchell stood back for her at the Morphe opening to cut the ribbon instead of doing it together. He is very successful and I feel like Paige is jealous of him kind of a ‘keep your friends close but your enemies closer’ kind of vibe. He is so successful in his own right and will go straight to the top - he’s already nearly there in my eyes. He doesn’t discuss his money and when they did a video together she kind of outed him a bit and how he looks after his family financially etc and he looks so awkward he is cringing! It’s on YouTube if anyone wants to see.
And as if by magic......the public congratulations appears! 🙄 Not that she reads here or anything 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Make up still looks awful.

I’m not knocking her figure because she’s not fat at all but she is not skinny, she’s very, very curvy and looks quite short to me

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's been slagged off over twitter again for her rasicm last year. But you try and tell one of her cult members that she's a racist piece of tit and alls you get is "she said she was sorry and that she was shagging a black guy so it's fine" FML 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Plouise literally is like a glorified younique rep the way she acts and with all that motivational shite,just like Debbie down the road showing pics of her spa day saying she's going to buy a range rover cause she now makes 40 billion a week selling wank shakes and is a #bossbabe 🤮🤮😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Its obvs gone sour with the pt as she's deleted all posts and so has he lol and he no longer follows her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.