Plastic surgery? What’s everyone had done?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine is crepe-y, too! When I smile and my eyes scrunch up... Christ. I used to have eczema under my eyes when I was a child. Also, I’ve got very fair skin and have burnt my face numerous times and used sun beds 🥴
I hate it so much but don't think there's anything to get rid of the lines now on my top lids 😔 but fillers should be able to treat underneath.

Reactions: 1
I’ve been thinking a lot lately about having my boobs done - I think I just need an uplift but I’d be considering enlargement too. Just wondered if anyone’s done it, or had any other procedures and whether they regretted it etc?
I’ve had my boobs done and my lips twice absolutely love them

I am scared of having my lips done and looking like a duck... is that when people go ott? Any advice on natural looking lips?
When I told people I was getting my lips done the first time all I got was people saying I’m gona look fake and like a duck then when I got them I had 1ml they all couldn’t believe how natural they looked and I think it changed most people’s perceptions! I love them I did get half ml last year and I would still get them done again

I’m so sorry if this is really personal but can people tell me how they could afford surgery? I really want liposuction (it would need to be 3-4 areas), but obviously it’s very expensive. I enquired for a boob lift about five years ago with MYA but I got rejected for their finance option (embarrassing I know...) so I just got too worried to enquire about anything else. Was it through your surgeries finance options, or a personal loan? Might have to buy a lottery ticket I think 🙈 Thanks all x
I had my boobs done 3 years ago with mya I got them on finance and have just finished paying them off! I had good credit then i took a credit card to pay for the £500 deposit then got rest on finance hopefully you would be accepted now if it’s been 5 years ? Xx

Last edited:
Omg exactly the same as me! I don't know if it's in my head but I feel like they got worse since I had a long eczema flare up around my eyes. I used some steroid cream occasionally and I know that's not good for the thin eye area. I feel like the eczema has left a lot of mental scarring too 😞 and it's a constant worry that it'll come back when I'm stressed.
It's the worst place to get it 🙁
My husband has suddenly really started suffering with this and it really upset him as it was so noticeable . He has really got it under control now using prescription steroid cream.

Has anyone had filler in their nasolabial folds ? I’ve got such deep creases running either side of my nose down to my mouth and I have no volume in my cheeks. I think it’s because I’m in my 40s but quite skinny - I think I look haggard.

I hate it so much but don't think there's anything to get rid of the lines now on my top lids 😔
My husband has suddenly really started suffering with this and it really upset him as it was so noticeable . He has really got it under control now using prescription steroid cream.

Has anyone had filler in their nasolabial folds ? I’ve got such deep creases running either side of my nose down to my mouth and I have no volume in my cheeks. I think it’s because I’m in my 40s but quite skinny - I think I look haggard.
Think it's the steroid cream that has ruined mine after having it for nearly 30 years and using steroids so much when I was younger 😥

I would try to avoid the steroid cream if he can, it can end up making your skin look thinner and worse. I know it's tempting though as it is the only thing that actually works to clear up the eczema. Mine is completely stress related, it's like clockwork when I'm going through a hard time and very hard to get rid of. but my doctor refused to believe that it's stress for some reason.

Reactions: 2
I would try to avoid the steroid cream if he can, it can end up making your skin look thinner and worse. I know it's tempting though as it is the only thing that actually works to clear up the eczema. Mine is completely stress related, it's like clockwork when I'm going through a hard time and very hard to get rid of. but my doctor refused to believe that it's stress for some reason.
Thank you XX I will tell him to use it sparingly ... he’s 45 so he’s getting pretty wrinkly already !

Thank you XX I will tell him to use it sparingly ... he’s 45 so he’s getting pretty wrinkly already !
If he can get protopic cream, works like a steroid but doesn't have the same thinning effect as steroids do.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
For those of you having issues with mines and crepe consistency under your eyes, how much water are you drinking? I used to have exactly the same issue but I upped my water intake to over 3 litres a day and it REALLY helps. I definitely notice them coming back when I’ve been slack with my water x

Reactions: 4
For those of you having issues with mines and crepe consistency under your eyes, how much water are you drinking? I used to have exactly the same issue but I upped my water intake to over 3 litres a day and it REALLY helps. I definitely notice them coming back when I’ve been slack with my water x
I try to drink a lot, mine have been like that since I was a teenager so don't imagine I will get rid of it anytime soon 😥

My liquid intake is predominantly Yorkshire Tea at the moment :LOL:

I managed to get my eyebrows threaded before lockdown and it’s been 4 weeks since and they deffo need tidying up again. Trying to resist attacking them myself 🤨 I know, I know, first world problems 🙄

I managed to get my eyebrows threaded before lockdown and it’s been 4 weeks since and they deffo need tidying up again. Trying to resist attacking them myself 🤨 I know, I know, first world problems 🙄
They may be first world problems but they ARE still problems 🤣👍🏻

Oh gos...the list 🙈
Botox - forehead, armpits, crows & frown lines.
Lips - 1ml every now and then
Cheeks - I do it and dissolve it frequently.
Jawline - 6m top ups.
Disclaimer - I'm a practitioner so I do it all myself 🙈

Boob job (almost 10 years ago) went from a B to an E. Behind the muscle and the pain afterwards was worse than child birth. Dreading having them redone.
I had a BBL and tummy tuck around 3 weeks ago. Still in recovery and a bit swollen but wish I had it sooner.
😍😍
Oh wow, I'd really love 1 sent pix to a clinic but I hadn't enough fat apparently, post lock down I don't think it'll be a problem 😂 where did you go and how much

Botox every 4 to 5 months
Boob job
Started getting lips done
Under eyes filled
Chin dimple filled
That list you would think I'm like a wag but I'm actually a scruff 😅 I just like to hang on to my youth and if I'm going out or something look alright lol

I've had two boob jobs, full body lipo and a BBL :ROFLMAO:🤦‍♀️

I saved for years for all mine. I had my BBL at Christmas so I got it half price :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Where??!! 👀

@Passthetea - I had my BBL in Istanbul 😂 I'm looking to go for round 2 once this is all over. Where the price questions for me or the previous poster? x

@Passthetea - I had my BBL in Istanbul 😂 I'm looking to go for round 2 once this is all over. Where the price questions for me or the previous poster? x
Both lol. I'd love a, wee bit of a booty but I'm that scared something would go wrong like that wee mum of 3 who died. Were you not scared? Saw a clinic in praque and another in Poland looked good

Oh wow, I'd really love 1 sent pix to a clinic but I hadn't enough fat apparently, post lock down I don't think it'll be a problem 😂 where did you go and how much

Botox every 4 to 5 months
Boob job
Started getting lips done
Under eyes filled
Chin dimple filled
That list you would think I'm like a wag but I'm actually a scruff 😅 I just like to hang on to my youth and if I'm going out or something look alright lol

Where??!! 👀
😂😂😂😂
Not having enough fat is a good thing 😂

Its my job, so it's all done in clinic.
I'd hate to know how much I would have spent if I had to pay.
I had my boobs done in Harley St 10 years ago and paid £4500.
My most recent BBL cost 13000 euros but I had a lot done and fat taken from my arms and inside my legs too.