Plastic surgery? What’s everyone had done?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I paid £4000 for bbl and my implants redone. I first had A cups and went to E cup (2013), decided they're too big so changed to a small D. Paid 4k cus it was Christmas day and thought fk it why not!!!

Looking for round two as I want bigger hips now 😂✌

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I paid £4000 for bbl and my implants redone. I first had A cups and went to E cup (2013), decided they're too big so changed to a small D. Paid 4k cus it was Christmas day and thought fk it why not!!!

Looking for round two as I want bigger hips now 😂✌
Are you not scared? Where did you go?

Rhinoplasty, boobs (both in Poland), gastric band (in Belgium), a lot of filler into my lips, Botox. I’m 24. I done all this between the ages of 18-21. I think it’s highly likely I had undiagnosed body dysmorphia. I’ve lay off all that and regret every single thing. I wouldn’t recommend, only because of my own physical and mental probables before, during and after.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I have been self conscious about my dark circles my whole life and feel like theyrr getting worse. Really want to try tear trough fillers but I'm a bit scared of it going wrong in some way..
Anyone has this?
Yes & Id highly recommend it I was so pleased x

Reactions: 2
I’m 35 and I have deep lines on my forehead. How do you know the difference between fillers and Botox? I can’t imagine how Botox would fill out the deep lines I have?! 🤔
Botox & fillers are different things. Botox freezes lines hence its used on your forehead and on crows feet.
Fillers, fill lips, cheeks etc.

I got breast implants around 3 years ago, looking at me you would never ever know that they were fake, don't think anyone has ever noticed.

I went from barely an A cup to a D cup but they aren't the usual stuck on like footballs look which i am extremely happy about!
what was the recovery time like? I really want mine done this year!

Botox & fillers are different things. Botox freezes lines hence its used on your forehead and on crows feet.
Fillers, fill lips, cheeks etc.

what was the recovery time like? I really want mine done this year!

I was off work for around 7 days after. Needed help getting up out if bed etc for a few days after. I got mine under the muscle which is meant to be sorer, I was in pain for a few days after that it was more just a dull ache.

The recovery period was a lot better than I was expecting.

Can I aks what round 2 is for? Does the effect wear off over time? X
Your body absorbs around 30-40% of the fat injected, so I'd like a top up to my hips as I've lost some there and possibly a little bit more to my bum :p I was in absolute agony after mine. I had it done with a friend and she said it was worse than child birth, the full body aggressive liposuction.

Nothing. I’m 43. I look after myself i think! I’m a gym bunny. I don’t like the big lips, frozen face look at all. I don’t think I’ll ever have anything done. I wear an A cup bra but I love having small boobs. They were massive after I had my kids & I was glad for them to go away once I finally stopped breastfeeding.

I don’t want to sound vain but I honestly can’t think of what I’d have done. Nothing I can’t change naturally bothers me that much I guess. Maybe my 11s but I don’t like that ‘look’ of Botoxed forehead; your eyebrows sort of move down a tiny bit & I’d look too scary/ unapproachable 🤣

Reactions: 4
thinking about getting tear trough fillers and small amount of chin filler. anyone that's had tear trough, has it made a difference to the nasolabial lines by your mouth? I know cheek fillers can lift your lower face.

I’d like my “marionette” lines done either side of my mouth? Has anyone had that done?

I've not had anything done. I am happy with the way I look. But do know someone who spent £4,000 on a nose job.. We went out to a bar just after her nose had healed. Someone in the bar slagged off her nose. She was really happy with the nose job until then. Her nose was not even that bad. If it makes you feel good and you can afford it. Then go for it. I really don't like the Towie look. The girls all look years older than their age. They all look like clones of a dodgy robot.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've not had anything done. I am happy with the way I look. But do know someone who spent £4,000 on a nose job.. We went out to a bar just after her nose had healed. Someone in the bar slagged off her nose. She was really happy with the nose job until then. Her nose was not even that bad. If it makes you feel good and you can afford it. Then go for it. I really don't like the Towie look. The girls all look years older than their age. They all look like clones of a dodgy robot.
Good for you! I wish I was happy with how I look. Most of us on this thread probably have some form of body dysmorphia and actually could do with therapy rather than surgery 😓. I have to say though, if you can afford it and something makes you a lot happier, why not do it!? It's just knowing where to draw the line that can be tricky..

A lady who lived near me had a bottom lift to give her a big bottom in Turkey and she died under the general anesthetic.She was only young and left 3 young kids and her husband! I don't think its was medical negligence it was just one of those things that can happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Hope it's okay to ask but for those of you who have had things done - how do you justify the cost? Is there a way of knowing whether the confidence boost will be worth the initial spend? Does anyone regret it? These are genuine questions, I'm not trying to be sarcastic or rude!

I'm thinking about getting my ears pinned (well, the non-surgical version) as I've always been self-conscious about them, never wear my hair up, never got my ears pierced. I'd love to be able to do nice hairstyles and wear fancy earrings. It'd cost around £3,000 to have them done and I have the money saved up already (not specifically for this, but not for anything else) but part of me is saying that's just crazy money to spend to essentially be able to wear earrings. I think it would benefit my confidence massively but I'm scared I'll fork out for it and not really feel the difference.

A lady who lived near me had a bottom lift to give her a big bottom in Turkey and she died under the general anesthetic.She was only young and left 3 young kids and her husband! I don't think its was medical negligence it was just one of those things that can happen.
Oh my gosh I saw this in the paper. Her poor children 😢 bottom lifts are generally considered to be one of the more complicated/ risky surgery types you can have I think.