Plastic surgery? What’s everyone had done?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had nothing done but would love my teeth done, a tummy tuck, lipo suction on my arms and some lip fillers and maybe a bit of Botox in my lines around my mouth

Wish I could get a tummy tuck as my belly causes so much sore skin 😭 Sometimes it gets red raw underneath in the summer from sweating.. but Ibhavent got the money to have it done just yet :(
I get this all the time and suffer with inverse psoriasis, I get it under my belly, under my boobs, in my groin, my butt area and mybelly button, I have steroid cream which helps ease the redness when I get a flare but I’m pretty sure losing all my weight would help a lot as I’m 5 stone over weight 😔

Reactions: 1
I would like some moles removed but I've been to two surgeons who said the scar would be worse than the mole so wouldn't do it ☹

I've had a breast reduction.

I lost 5 stone and still had JJ cups! Best decision I've ever made... Even though it cost me a lot of money it was a small price to pay for the overall improvement in my health.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I lost 5 stone and still had JJ cups! Best decision I've ever made... Even though it cost me a lot of money it was a small price to pay for the overall improvement in my health.
this might sounds silly, but do they just reduce the size and leave them ‘saggy’?😂 or do they lift them a bit?
I reaaaaaally want a reduction, I just don’t want to be disappointed

this might sounds silly, but do they just reduce the size and leave them ‘saggy’?😂 or do they lift them a bit?
I reaaaaaally want a reduction, I just don’t want to be disappointed
Not a silly question at all! It's hard to say exactly because obviously every body is different but because I had lost so much weight mine were like empty sacks with a lot of weight in the bottom! Post surgery they are definitely perkier now, they sit exactly where they are supposed and don't look 'fake'.

If you are seriously considering this then the best thing to do is research some surgeons and have a consultation - many will do your first one free of charge. Talk to them about what you want to gain from the procedure and they will tell you if it's possible.

Reactions: 2
I’m mid forties and I have Botox every 3-4 months, lip and cheek fillers when I need them. That does read as quite a bit but it’s very subtle - my practitioner is great and I don’t look ‘done’ as such just well, fresh.

following a gastric band.... I had a tummy tuck about 5 years ago and a year later had a breast reduction and uplift don’t regret either of them

ditto I was a L cup

I’ve had nothing done but would love my teeth done, a tummy tuck, lipo suction on my arms and some lip fillers and maybe a bit of Botox in my lines around my mouth

I get this all the time and suffer with inverse psoriasis, I get it under my belly, under my boobs, in my groin, my butt area and mybelly button, I have steroid cream which helps ease the redness when I get a flare but I’m pretty sure losing all my weight would help a lot as I’m 5 stone over weight 😔
Thank you. I'm glad I read this as i've been suffering with this and not known what the cause was but having just googled inverse psoriasis I can see that's what i have. Did you have to go to your Dr to be prescribed the steroid cream? I get it under my belly and under my boobs. I'm also currently trying to lose weight.

I would like some moles removed but I've been to two surgeons who said the scar would be worse than the mole so wouldn't do it ☹
I had one cut out, it did leave a scar. Since then I've had a few, well sort of burnt/sliced off. Tiny scab for a week, no scar. I'd totally recommend.

• Heart
I had one cut out, it did leave a scar. Since then I've had a few, well sort of burnt/sliced off. Tiny scab for a week, no scar. I'd totally recommend.
Ah thank you so much, to be honest I would prefer a scar anyway, are you able to say where you got them done?

Ah thank you so much, to be honest I would prefer a scar anyway, are you able to say where you got them done?
It was a few years ago, in Tunbridge Wells. I'd gone to see the Dr to have a red veiny thing zapped, it was ob my forehead and had suddenly got very visible. He shone the brightest light in the world on my face, briskly said I needed some spidery bits blasting, the moles cutting off. Etc etc. 😁
He also did fillers, botox. Which I don't have. He also did thermage, which is amazing. I guess you want to find someone like that. He was an actual Dr.

It was a few years ago, in Tunbridge Wells. I'd gone to see the Dr to have a red veiny thing zapped, it was ob my forehead and had suddenly got very visible. He shone the brightest light in the world on my face, briskly said I needed some spidery bits blasting, the moles cutting off. Etc etc. 😁
He also did fillers, botox. Which I don't have. He also did thermage, which is amazing. I guess you want to find someone like that. He was an actual Dr.
Ah he sounds good, my gp isn't interested as they are not suspicious looking. I tried a couple of private clinics where I used to live, my next stop is transform but I know they'll be expensive!

Thank you. I'm glad I read this as i've been suffering with this and not known what the cause was but having just googled inverse psoriasis I can see that's what i have. Did you have to go to your Dr to be prescribed the steroid cream? I get it under my belly and under my boobs. I'm also currently trying to lose weight.
yeah I got Dovobet steroid cream from the doctors. It’s not a cure but I use it when it gets sore and it really eases it and takes away the redness and soreness. I couldn’t be without it to be honest. X

yeah I got Dovobet steroid cream from the doctors. It’s not a cure but I use it when it gets sore and it really eases it and takes away the redness and soreness. I couldn’t be without it to be honest. X
Doing the night feed and browsing tattle for some reading!
Just jumping on to say that I suffer awfully and I have Enstiller which is fab. I was covered and it’s cleared it up amazingly!

Oh gos...the list 🙈
Botox - forehead, armpits, crows & frown lines.
Lips - 1ml every now and then
Cheeks - I do it and dissolve it frequently.
Jawline - 6m top ups.
Disclaimer - I'm a practitioner so I do it all myself 🙈

Boob job (almost 10 years ago) went from a B to an E. Behind the muscle and the pain afterwards was worse than child birth. Dreading having them redone.
I had a BBL and tummy tuck around 3 weeks ago. Still in recovery and a bit swollen but wish I had it sooner.
😍😍

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8