Plastic surgery? What’s everyone had done?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not set in stone that you’d have to replace after 10 years, depends on if you are happy with the look still or if they’ve damaged or hardened etc. Mine are still fine and I had a mammogram last year and the doc said they are intact and fine. I guess as I opted for smaller implants (I’m a C/D) they aren’t heavy so the skin hasn’t sagged plus under the muscle holds them in place more. If you do get them replaced you do pay again so need to take that into consideration for future. I got mine through finance so would probably do the same for any future surgery’s if needed.
thanks for replying!

Reactions: 1
An example of when I was less comfortable with surgery was my daughters friend who got Brest implants as her 17th birthday present. To me she looked lovely and a bit edgy and different.
however she loves them so who am I to judge!

• Sad
I’ve only had electrolysis. If I was rich I’d get my skin lasered for my huge pores. I also fantasise about an eye lift for sagging eyelids, but I wouldn’t do it.

All medicines are tested on animals, and Botox especially has ongoing cruel tests on mice and rats. In my opinion it’s vain and unethical to contribute to this industry just for the sake of beauty. Animals don’t deserve to die for human wrinkles.

I really admire Deborah Meaden, she’s clearly not had anything done and she still looks great. It’s an overused word but it’s so refreshing to see a healthy mature face on the telly. Botox might make your skin look smooth but it doesn’t actually make you look better.

As for “natural”-looking lip fillers, they always look terrible. Denise Van Outen and Frankie Bridge have clearly had “natural” minimal lip fillers and they still look like ducks.

That’s really cruel 😕

Your friends nose would have been swollen for 6 months after surgery, they don’t look good for a while.
I disagree. If you are ugly and wrinkled like a prune having Botox won’t make your look amazing but it will definitely make you look better.
Plus personally I think natural lip fillers like the ones that hide your gums always look 1000x better than without. Each to their own I guess!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
An example of when I was less comfortable with surgery was my daughters friend who got Brest implants as her 17th birthday present. To me she looked lovely and a bit edgy and different.
however she loves them so who am I to judge!
thought you had to be 18!

I disagree. If you are ugly and wrinkled like a prune having Botox won’t make your look amazing but it will definitely make you look better.
Plus personally I think natural lip fillers like the ones that hide your gums always look 1000x better than without. Each to their own I guess!
It’s clear that this girl can’t smile properly any more. They don’t look natural. What she really needed was orthodontic work to correct her over-bite. Bringing her lower jaw forward would have properly fixed the gummy smile issue without spoiling her smile.

Reactions: 7
just want to add that I had fillers and I love them! not fake looking, only a small amount used all over. my under eyes look how I did a couple of years ago, very natural. Didn't hurt either. Can see how this gets addictive. Look and feel so much better!

just want to add that I had fillers and I love them! not fake looking, only a small amount used all over. my under eyes look how I did a couple of years ago, very natural. Didn't hurt either. Can see how this gets addictive. Look and feel so much better!
Thank you for this! Exactly what I’m hoping for 💓

Can anyone help with where to find somewhere reputable for Botox? Wedding is in 9 months and I want to address my wrinkly forehead 😂 how do you know they’re decent? Thanms

Can I ask, the under the eye filler, what did you have that for?

Can anyone help with where to find somewhere reputable for Botox? Wedding is in 9 months and I want to address my wrinkly forehead 😂 how do you know they’re decent? Thanms
I personally went with a registered nurse. I know some people are trained practioners but not necessarily medically trained. I booked in and then messaged her with questions quite a bit haha.

Can I ask, the under the eye filler, what did you have that for?
I had hollows. think it happens sometimes in your 30s when you start to age. I still have dark shadows ( but that's due to my 1 year old never sleeping!)

Amazing thank you.

I’ve also decided I’m going for the boob uplift & implants for my 30th, 2 years to save!

I personally went with a registered nurse. I know some people are trained practioners but not necessarily medically trained. I booked in and then messaged her with questions quite a bit haha.

I had hollows. think it happens sometimes in your 30s when you start to age. I still have dark shadows ( but that's due to my 1 year old never sleeping!)
Ah ok thanks. I've the same, quite sunken eyes and one is deeper than the other. Apparently no other bugger can see what i'm talking about, but it really bugs me! Thanks x

I just google searched in my area - read the reviews, went with someone who emphasised “natural” enhancement. Mine is a doctor and I probably feel safer with her than I would with someone without any medical training. She spent probably the best part of an hour on the consultation which was great!
If you’re getting it for your wedding bear in mind it takes probably a few weeks to fully settle in. You’ll be fully frozen for a couple of months and then some movement will start to come back - personally I prefer the “half frozen” stage but it depends what you’d rather have on your big day

I get a small amount of Botox in my forehead every 3 months and it's one of the best things I've ever done! Not only has it gotten rid of the 11 lines between my eyebrows so I don't look pissed off all the time, it also makes my skin look better, makes me look more awake and refreshed and the best of all, it's made it so my daily headaches are about 80% reduced!

I haven't had anything else done other than some electrolysis, but I wouldn't hesitate in the future if there was something that I wanted to do.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Has anyone had a boob reduction in the London area in the last few years? Looking for recommendations. Not interested in travelling to Poland/Turkey etc as money isn't an issue. I'm currently a 32GG and would like to go down to a 32D probably. Interested in everyones opinions/recommendations.

I've had nothing and don't think I ever will.
I've thought about lip filler as my top lip is thinner than the bottom but the thought of needles in my lips and the pain makes me ill. My friends always comment on how I'd never need botox because I don't have 1 frown line. My skin just stays put and I frown alot 😂 can't say I'd say no to an uplift if I got the chance but I'm pretty happy apart from that.

I've had a breast reduction (in Canada) and after the swelling went down I was still the same size.....I called them up and they're like...."oh yeah that can happen". So I went through surgery and left with scars for nothing!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6