Plastic surgery? What’s everyone had done?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used some inheritance money for my first boob job, then I used savings to have them removed 🙄 Most places offer finance I believe or you could get a 0% interest balance transfer on a credit card ?
I’ll definitely look into that! Thanks ☺

I’m so sorry if this is really personal but can people tell me how they could afford surgery? I really want liposuction (it would need to be 3-4 areas), but obviously it’s very expensive. I enquired for a boob lift about five years ago with MYA but I got rejected for their finance option (embarrassing I know...) so I just got too worried to enquire about anything else. Was it through your surgeries finance options, or a personal loan? Might have to buy a lottery ticket I think 🙈 Thanks all x
I paid for mine outright. I was fortunate enough to be living with my parents and had a car bought outright at the time so my money from my wage was basically all mine. I was in a position to use the money I had accumulated. Next time will be a different story, car, mortgage etc, I’ll definitely need to plan that a couple of years in advance.

My best advice - I work in financial services - get yourself a credit report - Credit Karma or a free 30 day trial to Experian or Check my File. Go through your report looking to see what has prevented you getting the finance in the first place which will give you a clear plan on how to tidy that up or give you a better idea of which route of finance you can go down to fund it dependant on your circumstances x

Reactions: 1
I paid for mine outright. I was fortunate enough to be living with my parents and had a car bought outright at the time so my money from my wage was basically all mine. I was in a position to use the money I had accumulated. Next time will be a different story, car, mortgage etc, I’ll definitely need to plan that a couple of years in advance.

My best advice - I work in financial services - get yourself a credit report - Credit Karma or a free 30 day trial to Experian or Check my File. Go through your report looking to see what has prevented you getting the finance in the first place which will give you a clear plan on how to tidy that up or give you a better idea of which route of finance you can go down to fund it dependant on your circumstances x
Thanks so much ☺ X

Nothing yet and wouldn't call it plastic surgery but def going to get botox once quarantine is over. No deep wrinkles yet but sure I will need it from all the crying I have been doing, lol.

Reactions: 2
I'm in my very late 20ies. No fillers, no botox - I don't have wrinkles or lines.
I actually have never done fake tan or been to a sunbed or whatever it's called 😂

I'd like bigger boobs, but I don't think I fancy the pain and discomfort. And my oh is happy with what I have too 😂

Reactions: 3
I have been self conscious about my dark circles my whole life and feel like theyrr getting worse. Really want to try tear trough fillers but I'm a bit scared of it going wrong in some way..
Anyone has this?

Reactions: 2
Oh god i'd never be brave enough to have any unnecessary surgery! The thought of being cut open :sick:

I may have botox in a few years (laughter lines mostly) and i really want my eyebrows micro bladed.

I got breast implants around 3 years ago, looking at me you would never ever know that they were fake, don't think anyone has ever noticed.

I went from barely an A cup to a D cup but they aren't the usual stuck on like footballs look which i am extremely happy about!

I got breast implants around 3 years ago, looking at me you would never ever know that they were fake, don't think anyone has ever noticed.

I went from barely an A cup to a D cup but they aren't the usual stuck on like footballs look which i am extremely happy about!
I really want mine done, do they give you a bad back?

I really want mine done, do they give you a bad back?
It probably depends how big you go, but no I haven't had any back problems at all.

I only got mine done as I was so self conscious I had no boobs at all before it was just nipples 😂

I have been self conscious about my dark circles my whole life and feel like theyrr getting worse. Really want to try tear trough fillers but I'm a bit scared of it going wrong in some way..
Anyone has this?
I have had tear trough filler. You can’t just have it if you have dark circles. You have to have a hollow and a kind of indentation under your eyes. They fill the hollow which makes dark circles appear less prominent. It doesn’t hurt I had it done with a cannula and took around 30 mins! Best thing I’ve ever done!

I have my 11s done as well. The best thing about it for me is that I’ve not had one knobhead man tell me to “cheer up love” in 3 years. I don’t know why anyone thinks it’s OK to say that to someone they don’t even know but I used to get it all the time.
I agree, how much does it duck you off when men say cheer up love, fuckers 😡 I've had botox too 11s and forehead I love it have it twice a year, but had an extension so not had it for over a year, I mist look really miserable now, but my house is 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have a boob job and I get filler about 3 times a year in my lips. I’ve had Botox which I love but I just can’t be arsed with the upkeep haha.
I am a massive advocate of surgery and cosmetic procedures but they are not without risk or complications.
My boob job was fine, I absolutely love them. But it’s things like blood blisters and sores from the bandages you don’t realise. If you have large implants they WILL sag eventually. I went from a B cup to F, I can’t just take my bra off at the end of the day, they sweat in places I had t realised and I feel uncomfortable at night without a bra. That being said I absolutely wouldn’t change a thing.

Secondly I had a suspected vascular occlusion from my lip filler. This can be caused by even the most skilled practitioner. Luckily it actually was severe bruising which triggered a cold sore.

Always go into these things aware and prepared of the risks.

I have had tear trough filler. You can’t just have it if you have dark circles. You have to have a hollow and a kind of indentation under your eyes. They fill the hollow which makes dark circles appear less prominent. It doesn’t hurt I had it done with a cannula and took around 30 mins! Best thing I’ve ever done!
I think I have a hollow too. I'm very tempted to look into it. Maybe as a 30th birthday present to myself! 😂

Anyone has this?
I would love to get it for the exact same reason! Eczema around my eyes has made them look horrible 😔

• Wow
I would love to get it for the exact same reason! Eczema around my eyes has made them look horrible 😔
Omg exactly the same as me! I don't know if it's in my head but I feel like they got worse since I had a long eczema flare up around my eyes. I used some steroid cream occasionally and I know that's not good for the thin eye area. I feel like the eczema has left a lot of mental scarring too 😞 and it's a constant worry that it'll come back when I'm stressed.
It's the worst place to get it 🙁

I haven't had anything done. But I am lucky I look good for my age. I've never denied myself anything and don't diet. I would love to have some new teeth. I would be careful where I went. Don't want to have that horsey look. I think people my age who have fillers and botox look older. Don't want to look like a waxwork

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The more time I’m spending at home, the more I’m dissecting my face! 😫
I reckon there will be a HUGE* surge for people wanting their top ups when lockdown is over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Omg exactly the same as me! I don't know if it's in my head but I feel like they got worse since I had a long eczema flare up around my eyes. I used some steroid cream occasionally and I know that's not good for the thin eye area. I feel like the eczema has left a lot of mental scarring too 😞 and it's a constant worry that it'll come back when I'm stressed.
It's the worst place to get it 🙁
I'm the same, the skin around my eye area has got all thin and crepey looking and underneath black shadows because of using steroids for a long time and rubbing them 😥
Might treat myself when I turn 30 😆

• Sad
I'm the same, the skin around my eye area has got all thin and crepey looking and underneath black shadows because of using steroids for a long time and rubbing them 😥
Might treat myself when I turn 30 😆
Mine is crepe-y, too! When I smile and my eyes scrunch up... Christ. I used to have eczema under my eyes when I was a child. Also, I’ve got very fair skin and have burnt my face numerous times and used sun beds 🥴