'Pixi The Crap Goth' On the beg

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am furious - obviously £57,000 isn't enough for Pixi - she's redecorating Ostara's bedroom to a unicorn themed room and has started adding items to the wish list..........PLUS, asking for a 3ft Christmas tree........

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Just a warning she has posted a video on Kori's channel (apparently filmed before he died) which is apparently about children's mental health services (or lack thereof). There is footage of Kori at the end which does have a content warning but be careful.

I've not watched the video.

• Sad
I’ve not watched it all, not sure I can stomach it. Skipped to the end to watch Kori. It’s not that bad in terms of watching it. I’m in two minds about what she has done with this.

She’s rapid during questions at him in an intentionally rushed way, not clear whether that is to get a difficult conversation ended quickly or because he is struggling to speak and breathe and she has to get him to talk while in a brief moment of respite.

She may have very good points about mental health services particularly their ability to cater to a situation such as Kori’s…but I’m not convinced that what she is doing is any use in bringing about changes, she needs to be working with mental health groups or patient feedback groups, she needs to be engaging with other families who have had similar experiences. Instead she is just broadcasting to an audience of mostly American JD fans who will slowly be drifting away from this difficult to watch content.

I’m not completely cynical and do believe she would like to see change, but I do also think she wants attention for herself even more.

I don’t think she would happy for example doing work behind the scenes and achieving change and not be acknowledged as it being her/Kori that has caused it. It’s not selfless.

With the amount of time she has spent with Kori in hospital/hospice and at his side caring for him at home…now is the time to focus her energy on her youngest daughter who there is no way hasn’t been deprived of her mother’s attention over her short life so far. Unfortunately she doesn’t think that filming a day out at the park feeding the ducks with her young child will pull in the viewers and attention that Kori did…so even in death she is going to continue to use him for content.

I wonder how many hours of video clips are stored up for potential content?

Anyone able to stomach the video? Does she mention what she is spending the £57k on, or is that being conveniently forgotten about?

• Heart
I’ve not watched it all, not sure I can stomach it. Skipped to the end to watch Kori. It’s not that bad in terms of watching it. I’m in two minds about what she has done with this.

She’s rapid during questions at him in an intentionally rushed way, not clear whether that is to get a difficult conversation ended quickly or because he is struggling to speak and breathe and she has to get him to talk while in a brief moment of respite.

She may have very good points about mental health services particularly their ability to cater to a situation such as Kori’s…but I’m not convinced that what she is doing is any use in bringing about changes, she needs to be working with mental health groups or patient feedback groups, she needs to be engaging with other families who have had similar experiences. Instead she is just broadcasting to an audience of mostly American JD fans who will slowly be drifting away from this difficult to watch content.

I’m not completely cynical and do believe she would like to see change, but I do also think she wants attention for herself even more.

I don’t think she would happy for example doing work behind the scenes and achieving change and not be acknowledged as it being her/Kori that has caused it. It’s not selfless.

With the amount of time she has spent with Kori in hospital/hospice and at his side caring for him at home…now is the time to focus her energy on her youngest daughter who there is no way hasn’t been deprived of her mother’s attention over her short life so far. Unfortunately she doesn’t think that filming a day out at the park feeding the ducks with her young child will pull in the viewers and attention that Kori did…so even in death she is going to continue to use him for content.

I wonder how many hours of video clips are stored up for potential content?

Anyone able to stomach the video? Does she mention what she is spending the £57k on, or is that being conveniently forgotten about?
The video is now appearing on her channel. There was something either right at the start or in the notes saying that the video was filmed before Kori's death. I watched about 3 minutes of the video and about a minute of the Kori footage.

Honestly I struggle with the whole situation. She chose to have Kori despite knowing he had serious health issues. I'm not sure I would have continued with the pregnancy myself knowing that my child would suffer.

Kori was lucky to have been eligible and found two donor hearts.

I agree with you about the point of this video, most of the followers will be American who do not understand how the NHS works and the pressure it is under. If she were in America I can't imagine what treatment Kori would have had or how it would have been paid for.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My daughter (now 22 years old) was born with Asperger's. I'm halfway through watching Pixi's video and I have a couple of issues:

1. Why didn't she asked for a referral to Children & Adolescent Mental Health Services to get involved whilst Kori was struggling?? They are excellent and during a mental health crisis, there's access to psychiatrists and psychologists as well as children's psychiatric nurses. There aren't any 'dedicated' mental health nurses for palliative care for children - as it is so niche and I suppose most support is directed towards parents/family

2. Why post this now??? Is it for attention??? If she couldn't be arsed to ask for a referral to CAMHS, she could've paid for private mental health services with the money she was raking in!!! Or, it would've given her subscribers the chance to say 'contact CAMHS'.....surely she would know they exist if she's got mental health issues. I see posters in hospitals/clinics all the time that advertise CAMHS

3. I have NEVER filmed my daughter in the middle of a mental health crisis and uploaded it to the internet :mad: - in fact, Youtube have a policy about showing distressed children on their network..........

Reactions: 2

Regarding mental health. The Transplant Team involved with my child’s care had a psychologist available to help. Guessing the Newcastle Team would have had similar, seeing that they were the better team in many ways.

When my child became palliative services were available for not just the child but siblings and parents too. They were prepared to stay with us for as long as was needed.

Like evoway has said above, I also never recorded my child for social media either.
---
Pixi has also set up a petition, but the link to it has been blocked. It’s on the crap goth Facebook group

• Heart
If she had set up a go fund me to pay for private therapy the Americans would have funded it.

I don’t understand her lack of services issue. I think it’s more that what’s on offer doesn’t meet her liking…like when she couldn’t have every arrangement with the funeral directors she wanted. In several videos she has mentions having nothing locally then mentions that the hospice is a 40min drive away…that IS local. I live in a city of 300,000 and the nearest children’s hospice is a 1hr drive. Not every small town or city is going to have one, it’s just logic a service that (thankfully) is needed by such a small proportion of the population isn’t going to be everywhere…the facilities would be sitting empty.

Would be interesting to hear an American take on this…Pixie doesn’t work (and it’s not clear whether she ever has) so would not have the income to pay NI (our version of making a monthly health insurance payment). So this is someone claiming the system isn’t good enough but possibly has never paid into the system at all, so like someone in America not paying health insurance and the also expecting top level service on their doorstep.

• Heart
Its now I want I want I want because she knows she get it either way . Seems to me this isn't about kori any more thus about her what she wants

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She now wants her fang teeth done back to were they were probley coming out of that money

Last edited:
  • Wow
My daughter (now 22 years old) was born with Asperger's. I'm halfway through watching Pixi's video and I have a couple of issues:

1. Why didn't she asked for a referral to Children & Adolescent Mental Health Services to get involved whilst Kori was struggling?? They are excellent and during a mental health crisis, there's access to psychiatrists and psychologists as well as children's psychiatric nurses. There aren't any 'dedicated' mental health nurses for palliative care for children - as it is so niche and I suppose most support is directed towards parents/family

2. Why post this now??? Is it for attention??? If she couldn't be arsed to ask for a referral to CAMHS, she could've paid for private mental health services with the money she was raking in!!! Or, it would've given her subscribers the chance to say 'contact CAMHS'.....surely she would know they exist if she's got mental health issues. I see posters in hospitals/clinics all the time that advertise CAMHS

3. I have NEVER filmed my daughter in the middle of a mental health crisis and uploaded it to the internet :mad: - in fact, Youtube have a policy about showing distressed children on their network..........
Totally agree with point two, but I have to respectfully disagree re camhs. I’m glad your experience has been good, but I would say from my own and hearing others experiences, this is an exception not the rule.

Umm, yeah, no dentist will do that! Not for all the money in the world. It would be so impractical and would look silly outside of Halloween. xx

Does she never look in the mirror and think “bleeping hell, I’m going to have to get a job in the near future” and have doubts about *waves hands around* all of… that?

Umm, yeah, no dentist will do that! Not for all the money in the world. It would be so impractical and would look silly outside of Halloween. xx
She says she had it done before must been privet dentist someone had done few years back cost 200 so god knows what be now