Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
Less than a week after her child dies and she’s making posts about how she still wants gifts sent to her…but to make sure she isn’t made liable for any custom’s costs. Why would those costs come out of the foundation money…that is for raising awareness of organ donation….not for administering gifts sent to the bereaved’s mother?

I can understand filming the service to stream it for those who cannot travel to attend, that I believe is now fairly common, but to film it to put it on a YouTube channel is distasteful. I wonder if there will be adverts on the video?

Everyone deals with death differently, but this idea of continuing to speak of him in present tense won’t be helpful for their young daughter who will be confused. Due to his health, Kori will have understandably had most of the attention from his mother, she stayed with him in hospital for a year at one point. This idea of turning his death into a big continuing event with garden, foundation etc and continuing to speak of him in present tense shows me that Pixie is going to keep on using Kori as her meal ticket to money and attention. Now is the time to put all her effort into making up for the time she will have already lost with her young daughter…but even after death, it looks like she may always have to be pushed even though Pixie now has capacity to shower her with attention.

If Kori wasn’t so clearly genuinely ill, I’d have had concerns that Pixie was a munchausens by proxy, and I’m not even totally sure she isn’t something similar. She admits the doctor told her during pregnancy that the child would live a short life full of operations and excessive amounts of pain and suffering and it would be cruel not to terminate. She’s then used that suffering child for benefits, attention and money for the last 11 years and has no intention of stopping after his death. Love will be there as well, but how much of her actually liked the idea of having an ill baby for the attention?

It’s just a blessing that Kori was oblivious to the grifting aspect and in his genuine innocent nature thought everything (including his mother adding at least 2 additional ps5’s onto the gift list) were for his benefit. Just sad that his final public words were that clip of him taking off an oxygen mask to show excitement for the camera about how many youbtube followers his mother had, he was clearly primed and ready to say what he required to.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I knew of this woman from the heart world and transplant community and from what I have seen and heard, this is the norm for her.

I lost my child 2 years ago, and am shocked how a video was posted shortly after his death. I couldn’t string two words together let along think about posting anything on social media.

I believe that the gofundme has been reported by several people. What is going to happen to any money left over? My child’s funeral (child was over 16 so wasn’t free) was just over £6000 and the headstone just under £2000

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

evoway13

VIP Member
...........there's no end to the sheer cheek of this woman..........She's now begging on Amazon for;

10 pairs of magic gloves
10 'Me to you' teddies
10 fleecy blankets
5 Santa hats
10 Magic growing Christmas trees

I have a feeling that she's making bundles for the children in the hospice - but, why doesn't she pay for the stuff herself fgs???????
---
She’s just posted on X. She’s bought a second hand car (not an old banger, a few thousand £ worth). She’s saying it will give her independence because she only had the motobility car before (which she could drive so what’s the difference?). She is claiming she will use to to deliver donations to the hospice and visit the cemetery (which seems to be her pre-empting justifying spending the donation money on a car for herself.

The real laugh comes in her reply to other people’s comments.

1 - she’s claiming she hasn’t driven for over a year and that her husband always had to drive her before she had this car (she is clear that her husband has a separate car…that wasn’t the motobility car). So why was she annoyed at having to return that car seeing as she never even drove it? So that means Kori was provided with an expensive motobility car that was sat on a driveway not being used?

2 - someone in the comments suggested she get the car wrapped with logos etc of the foundation to advertise it…Pixi would ‘love to’…but ‘can’t afford it’. So she suddenly has money to buy a car (after losing a big chunk of her benefits and not early being unable to tend her own garden when over £1k per month better off…surely right now she is even less able to afford a car than ever before?). But no money left to advertise the foundation that over £50k in donations has been received for?

I don’t think there is going to be anything left to set up and run this foundation…she’s spending the funds on herself fast and furious.
---

---

---
Now…the whole POINT of providing a motobility car is to give independence…so why wasn’t she using it? I suppose that was Kori’s car and not hers so she decided to just leave on the driveway for him to look at?
The cheapest 3008 I can find is 17k!!!!!!!! She's not chosen a cheap car has she?

• Wow
Reactions: 5

evoway13

VIP Member
Pixi posted this two hours ago:

Kori LOVES opening these, his PO Box has been delivered for him this morning and I look at them in sadness thinking about all the extra videos we could have had, of him smiling... but then it also makes me feel how loved Kori is.
THANKYOU ALL for still granting his little wishes xxxx
Please before anyone suggests I close down his wish list, I'm not ready to start doing that, obviously things aren't being added anymore.
1f61e.png

I will openly invite anyone who would like to send things to Koris PO Box (or our home address if you know us) like decorated rocks, solar lights, mini wind chimes, little pirate outdoor items, anything for his resting place you would like there...as his headstone and things won't be able to go there for several months at first...then please feel free to...PLEASE tick the GIFT box on any international forms if there is one so we don't have to take customs fees from the Captain Kori Foundation xxx
2764.png

His funeral is likely to be in the next 2-3 weeks, we are still sorting details out atm BUT it is going to be professionally filmed and we will be releasing what we can in a beautiful video for his channel, so you can all see his final send off...which is something I know Kori wants also.
This is all very surreal and absolutely devastating so please bear with me if I'm not replying to mesages/questions etc
I still CANNOT get around the fact it's happened and that it's been a week tomorrow already
1f61e.png

I also will NOT talk about him in past tense, unless I slip up as for me, he is still here.
We still have ALOT of video footage for Kraken The Box too, so you will still be seeing our little Captain on your screens
2764.png

---
............a professionally filmed funeral?????? WHY?????????? So you can cash in on views Pixi???? Absolutely deplorable :mad::mad::mad:

• Wow
  • Sick

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
Well…she did take those TWO doses of mild antidepressant recently…and pretended to react as if high on meth.

Another birthday vlog, more looking at tat in local shops, opening gifts from the PO Box…people sending this woman in her 40s plastic tat children’s toys..what a surprise…not.

The finale…a reminder that her PO Box accepts WORLDWIDE parcels and that she LOVES IT (receiving tat), and NEVER THOWS ANYTHING AWAY.

She’s really cemented herself as a transparent grifter now. When Kori was alive she had the excuse that she was doing it all to make him smile…and even then there were signs that it was more about her than him, now she’s not even trying to hide it.

• Sad

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
I worked long hours in jobs I hated for 25 years. I’ve paid all the taxes and council tax etc. about the only thing I’ve had off the government specifically for me is the occasional gp appt…which take about a month each time to request. Never been entitled to any benefits, left the education system at 16 and straight into work, no career funding , just graft. Never even had a free bus ticket.

I then bought some buy to let properties when prices were lower, got a passive income that is about half what my salary was. Built back my savings, then ‘retired’ mid-forties with my only work now being a few hours here and there for the properties.

Why I am telling you all this random unwanted info? Because it people like Pixi who boiled my piss so badly that I decided that spending 60 hrs a week working/commuting continually stressed and the rest of the time stressed about the job when I wasn’t even there…just to pay for other people to rinse the system.

Many people in my situation don’t get a plan together to exit. They end up in a job they hate/constantly stressed over work, job security, money etc…they pay their council taxes thousand £ year after year and when they call the council once in 20 years to there is a rat infestation nearby their home the council say they don’t have the staff to deal with it. When they want to extend their home the council charge them for a planning application refusing to give free advice beforehand and then refuse it.

pixi is a complete drain on society. She choose to intentionally go through with a pregnancy after being told by a doctor the child would spend their whole life suffering and it was cruel. What has been described by her in terms of Kori’s medical care probably comes to £1m. She’s been claiming PIP for him and herself, a car for him, and who knows what else. Benefits cap doesn’t apply when disabled. With Kori it could have been £20-30k a year just cash passed to her in benefits. Now she has to hold onto her own benefits harder. Maybe she needs it for more state funded tattoos. Her daughter also has free schooling and healthcare, yet nothing offered is good enough for her standards.

So what does she do? She needs a big fuss, lots of evidence for if the DWP come calling. So she’s draining the system even more. She’s calling the ambulances out constantly claiming severe asthma. She’s calling mental health crisis constantly claiming all sorts of craziness.

It’s so OBVIOUS she’s faking, she doesn’t even appear to be suffering to the extent you would expect a healthy person to after child loss. She’s worried her daughter isn’t getting support…yet is happy to leave her at home. The last video…she started it all jolly and doing the channel intro…then switched to her ‘sad face’ to discuss mental health. It’s also bizarre that someone would so happily go into the psych ward voluntarily when she describes that last time there were violent patients etc. It’s all creating a paper trail to ward off loss of benefits.

But how she can be so brazen gloating about treating hospital care that the rest of us are paying for like a hotel stay is beyond belief!

Honestly I don’t work now, still have to pay some tax, but not as much. It’s Pixi and many others like her that turned me into this…for me working to fund other people, who either don’t need it or create their own mess, and getting nothing back just seems like a massive scam. The insane thing is that the government seem to endorse it.

Pixi should be off most of the benefits, she should be on job seekers allowance only, and because she hasn’t worked for years (or maybe ever), she should be getting special ‘job club’ type support to prepare her for the workplace. She should be required to do voluntary work as well to help prepare her. Her child is at school all day, there is no reason this woman can’t at least work part-time doing something basic. She’s shown via YouTube and her care for Kori that she isn’t significantly disabled in any way.

with her experience with Kori, looking after him 24/7…surely she could easily transfer that skill and train for care home work?

I’m ranting…but this woman!!!!

• Heart

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
A £220 gaming sound bar ‘for all Dad’s hard work in the studio’. The man spent a couple of hours messing around with a sander helping out the builders who did the job for him for free. The commentary shows that Kori is not the person writing the wish list…he is not in contact with his father and clearly on the videos refers to his stepfather as John (pixi calls him by a nickname). So when Pixi is writing ‘for my mummy’ on wishlist items she is doing that herself. She currently has listed on there a Pop figuring set at over £100. What use is even more plastic ornaments to a dying child? Is she going to sell the stuff later?

Did some research, she’s a dislikable woman I feel. She’s an ‘eco-warrior. Found an old Twitter acc, where she is pleased with herself for blockading petrol stations. She also claims to have been in Africa in 2009 on some eco-thing, who was looking after the eldest daughter? The tats and piercings mostly have been during Kori’s lifetime going by old photo.

she’s had her name in the papers etc and online a few time Kerrylee Stovell. A national news article she is featured complaining about NHS. When she was pregnant with Kori a Dr advised her having this baby would be cruelty as the child will be in constant suffering, need 3 operations and a heart transplant, extreme painful procedures etc and may still not survive..but Pixi thought she knew best and took offence at that advice. Social services were also mentioned by her as she took offence at their involvement when she was trying to take command of his care over the NHS advice. Kori, after his second heart transplant which ended with major complications and him being in hospital for a YEAR wrote on a whiteboard ‘let me die’ and has chosen palliative care over a 3rd transplant. So sounds like that Dr was right, Kori had only had a few months, after his second transplant before his heart started failing again, of normal life. The rest has been constant hospital/pain management/operations. He only went to school very briefly during that period. His father was only 20 when he was born (she was 31), so it’s not surprising he couldn’t cope with the stress of Kori’s health issues

In 2019, Kori’s disabled-related benefits were stopped, due to the success of the 2nd transplant, mobility car and £1,100 per month taken away. Then…only ONE MONTH after that happened, Kerrylee/Pixi is in local news…Kori is back in hospital with heart failure and someone has set up a go fund me…she has had to buy her own cheap car, and has no money for petrol etc to visit her sick child…the fund raiser covered her one month loses…and the DWP promptly reinstated her lost benefits and car, and issued a statement saying publicly they has done so (unusual?), so she likely profited overall.

there was then a fundraiser/gifted caravan and garden makeover, during 2019. She is now asking for ANOTHER free makeover and has shown the mess of the garden (no sign of the caravan). They haven’t moved…comment in recent video about a piece of boarding that covered a window being there for ‘10 years’.

Then last year there was a holiday cottage where she left a review, at that time of year it’s £1,200 per week. She claimed in a recent video that she cannot go out without a carer, who comes in every day to ‘assist’ with daily tasks, she can drive, but needs the carer in the car. She is claiming schitzophrenia (can’t spell!) so serious that she can’t be left unsupervised outside the home, can’t even go to the local shop alone and needs help with daily tasks (ensuring she gets washed etc I assume)…yet can care for a young child and another who is terminally ill? And a ‘therapy’ dog, which she can’t walk herself by her own description.

Since JD helped through make a wish, the have gifted at least 3 ps5, 1 switch and 1 Xbox…unclear it may actually be more, also at least 2 go pro camera and other kit for the ‘YouTube studio’. At one point there was a fundraiser for £1k laptop…which she reduced to £300 when faced with backlash over greed.

there w a backlash on Twitter over her begging for HW concern tickets…she then put up a Twitter explainer claiming it was Kori who wanted that and he is too ill for it but she was ‘playing along’ with his fantasy of being able to go. Complete BS! I rewatched that video, Kori mentioned HW when listed favourite bands, it was then Pixi who started off on wanting to go see them live and then went into full-on beg to the camera long-winded ‘dont want gifted tickets, wants the extra special treatment of the venue organising it and backstage passes etc, wants it to happen by the magic of someone happening to have a contact at one of the venues etc’. And if it was for Kori’a benefit and not a real request…why not cut it from the video…it wasn’t live. She also mentioned during the beg sesh the possibility of contacting JD’s assistant, whose phone number she had, to ask for help organising this…seemed to me she was saying to to gauge backing in the comments for taking that step.

There was also mention of a holiday they couldn’t afford, a fundraiser started, but then she claimed Kori wasn’t well enough, even though nothing had actually changed, it was a very fast turn around…seems grift accusations had an effect

the studio work was happening, free materials and builders, with Kori in the hospice and her making comments that he might be reaching the end etc, yet that didn’t stop her continuing to add to the Amazon wishlist on an almost daily basis.

Poor Kori, he’s been through medical hell most of his short life, and his mother has used him as her meal ticket. There has been no mention of the husband having a job. She did mention meeting him when she was living up a tree (literally not just mentally). I suspect the whole family have been living off of benefits for at least the last 11 years, it’s both her and Kori that will be claiming lots of benefits, with her mental health claim it’s likely the husband has excuse to not work as well. How else would the young child be cared for? I think Pixi is grifting as much as is possible recently…she knows when Kori passes…she loses a car, a big chunk of her benefit, and all the public attention and gifts. I think some of the tat gifted will end up on the local gumtree at some point.

At first I just watched for the JD video, I thought it was nice of him to make that effort etc. In a recent video she described what happened that day…she received the warning call a few hours earlier. She then worked herself up into a state of high anxiety over it (because it’s pretty obvious she is the JD fan and not Kori), then during the phone call Kori was nervous so barely spoke. She cited autism for this (he was fine appearing on another YouTuber’s live video), but actually it’s more likely she caused his nerves by her behaviour. He was then upset after the call as it was a wash-out for him and he felt it was a waste of a wish. She then contacted JDs team to say the call upset him…which is why JD then made a video for him for promotion of the YouTube channel to try to make it better. She also got permission to broadcast that awkward phone call that caused her son to end in tears in parts over YouTube to try to boost their followers count. JD in the past has NEVER promoted his make a wish work with individual families, he possibly felt under pressure to agree to it being public due to being informed the call had upset the terminally ill child? His gift of a PS5, game and signed photos were also shown on the channel, unclear if he agreed to that. He’s now unfortunately linked to Pixi’s behaviour on YouTube/grifting, whatever she does next…the majority of people aware of her came to her via JD. This only goes to show that really he should not do this work in public, he has no idea what kind of people he is being linked to, he only has knowledge that the child is ill.

I know we are supposed to feel empathy for someone with a sick child, and I do feel a lot for Kori, he clearly is a lovely boy and is suffering and handling it extremely well. But…she makes my blood boil, she is not the brave, amazing mother she portrays…she was forewarned how much her child would suffer, told it would be cruelty not to terminate, and she chose this path of putting a child in this position knowingly. At age 11 he’s had to make his own decision to stop medical intervention (3rd transplant) and had to face up to palliative care. Which he actually hasn’t done…because she mentioned that he often says things like ‘when I grow up’ and fantasises about things he clearly will never do…so the poor child in confused and living in a state of denial/fear/pain, interspersed with having a camera shoved in his face to help dredge up interest in the Amazon wishlist. Thankfully he seems oblivious to his mother’s behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Libertine1975

VIP Member
They've been on a pirate themed drink fest and taken a doll along to photograph which is supposedly Kori........They've also been to Whitby with the doll......They are still begging for subscribers for both Kori's ad Pixi's youtube channels. Pixi has also added more items to the amazon wishlist for her garden.........
Wowser, I followed Kori's channel because of LawTube but I don't follow Pixi. I can't believe she is adding stuff to the Amazon wishlist.

Kori seemed like such a sweet kid and it seemed really genuine at first but it's starting to feel grubby.

• Heart

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Can’t imagine the brainfart that would have to occur to choose… all this… over encouraging followers to donate - if they wish and can - to places that provided my dearly departed child with EOL care and support. Shameful, and self-centred.

Reactions: 4

evoway13

VIP Member
She's hinting at someone donating/paying for a conservatory because Kori died is essentially what was the dining room. .......

• Wow

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
That’s the obvious question…I expect Pixi can’t part with anything because every ps5 game and toy reminds her of her son…even though the majority of what he was being gifted he wouldn’t have been well enough to make use of.

What would be a nice gesture to see is her gifting forward the PS5 from JD and all the other gifted gaming stuff, cameras etc and the laptop he was gifted for making YouTube videos to other terminally ill children…so more use can be made of the things gifted for that exact purpose.

What also isn’t clear is why she has apx 6 months worth of footage for his channel not yet uploaded. They hardly do any editing…just put all videos after the same intro…and the doll maker is ‘managing’ the channel. So why didn’t they go up shortly after each vidoe was filmed to ensure Kori got instant feedback and attention from supporters…which if the whole YouTube channel idea was for his mental well-being would be the obvious way for it to happen.

I know this is very skeptical…but I’m wondering if it’s intentionally held back to give Pixi footage to drip feed while she thinks of other ways to continue to grift in the long term …plus videos of unboxing etc and old footage are a distraction from having to make a current video…where people would expect to see an explanation of this ‘foundation’ and what the money is being spent on (a drinking binge in Whitby seems to be the first major spend after the funeral…they couldn’t afford that exact same holiday a few months ago and now she has lost over £1k a month in benefits so should be less able than before).

She’s going to be in this for the long haul I think…she’s lost benefits and a car…she will want that finance back and Kori’s 200k subscribers are the key to that..but she doesn’t know how to do it and will likely fail.

Isn’t it embarrassing that she adding items to a dead child’s gift wish list to get her back garden made over? A remembrance such as a bench with a plaque in a public park would be money better spent…something anyone wanting to pay their respects could use…rather than just Pixi herself. Isn’t it convenient that she’s making a remembrance garden…as if that’s what Kori wanted…yet was on the beg for a garden makeover while he was still alive…and never lifted a finger to do anything to make it accessible herself…the garden is flat..it just needed slabs to make a path so a wheelchair isn’t going over a load of mud. If he loved the garden that much she would have done the basics rather than leaving him trapped indoors all day.

• Heart

evoway13

VIP Member
Pixi has been sent a £2,000 Alienware gaming laptop - you'd think she'd donate it to a poorly child at the hospice but, nope....she's using it for her youtube channel :mad:

She also can't get any landscapers to sort out Kori's memory garden - so, they're doing it themselves (Pixi even says they're saving 'thousand's).......I honestly think she wanted it doing for free......in the middle of a cost of living crisis

She's in London tonight for some sort of award that she's been nominated for and she's begging for people to subscribe to her channel - so she can get to 100k as it was Kori's 'last wish'...........

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member

JD has written some nice words as a tribute to Kori on Instagram, but also I assume as a gesture as there is an active go fund me his team have added the link there. It’s a video with words overlaid with a link attached on an Instagram story, JD is well known for not being good with ‘computers’ so will not have done this himself, he has said in a deposition that it was Gina Deuters (his assistants wife, who got thrown off the witness stand) who managed his Instagram and he didn’t even have access/password etc. I assume he asked for it and wrote the words himself but that isn’t guaranteed seeing as he allows at least one other person to run the account. I guess that doesn’t matter for certain, the words were thoughtful, appropriate and fitting.

The donations are now up to £42k and still the doll maker hasn’t shut it down. I presume they will state leftover funds will go the hospice…but I doubt the evidence trail and receipt will be properly published. As stated above, children’s funerals are state funded, the extras wished for and listed in the go fund me do add expense, but if very important to the family that these things happen they surely would have been putting money aside to pay for this as they knew the time would be coming. This fundraiser now means the family won’t have to contribute even a penny to their own child’s extravagant funeral, which is weird, if I was in that situation out of pride I’d want to put in at least some of the money myself. Even the taxi ride home after the wake can come out of these funds.

I understand why people are touched by Kori’s passing, but I don’t understand why people are continuing to add donations when it’s clear the target has been far exceeded…are these people genuinely thinking £42k is needed or will be used for this funeral?

What also remains to be seen is how big this event will actually be. The family has amassed a lot of internet support from the JD fans…but in real life they seems to be isolated, almost loners in fact, and due to Kori’s medial vulnerability plus autism and Pixie’s (DLA claim of) schitzophrenia (can’t spell) they claim to barley leave the house or have many real life friends . How many people will they actually have to invite? Of those coming I wonder how many actually will have met Kori. The people he would have had most contact with are the staff at the hospice, I assume they might be invited. Something Pixie once said..basically she has fallen out with her own family and there is no contact with Kori’s father’s side either, the only people outside her own household I know of that she has a real life relationship with that have also met Kori are the doll maker and Stef alternerd (YouTuber), and both of those are linked to monetising YouTube channels or advertising products so it’s not clear how genuine their relationships are on a personal level.

My guess is they are either going to make it into a big event by publicising it and opening it up so random local people come to pay their respects and get a free sausage roll, or…they will keep it quiet and post a few pictures such as the horse/carriage and gravestone etc just to try to justify where the money went and try to avoid showing that it was a small event.

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
She’s posted another video…she’s claiming to be giggling and ‘off my tits’ from a single dose of mirtazapine.

This is a drug I take on a daily basis, if you have ever taken an antidepressant…you will know what type of effect it has. It doesn’t make a person high and doesn’t then after a high make a person so sleepy they are basically knocked out. The dosage to begin with is also very low.

This medication also helps with sleep and sleep quality, as in taking it before bed…similar to taking a herbal nytol…it promotes good sleep. It doesn’t force you to sleep like a sleeping pill such as a zopiclone. As an antidepressant or off-label for anxiety…it’s going to take weeks for it to take full effect, it slowly changes the brain chemical balance. There is no instant high. You usually take it once per day before bed, you don’t take it as and when you feel like it which is what Pixi is doing for an instant hit because there isn’t one.

She’s making herself look stupid, in my opinion, by telling her audience the name of the drug…if she had said she was on a high on a one-off dose of diazepam…her ‘reaction’ to it would be believable. Even then the GP would have prescribed that drug at a low dose to start with so even that would still be an odd thing to happen.

According to her she’s had the ambulance out for herself twice within a week, due to severe anxiety feeling like a heart attack..yet is only just wanting to try medication…she’s not taking it for her schizophrenia…yet she’s apparently been hospitalised for it and also has a carer in every day. I find that hard to believe that her mental health can be as severe as she is claiming going back so many years, yet she’s only just started to experiment with a mild dose of anti-depressant. If she was hospitalised for severe schizophrenia…surely a drug regime would have been in place during that against her will?

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
If she had agreed to be assessed or taken recommended medication they probably would declare her fit to drive.

it’s all her own fault anyway, I’m not convinced there is anything wrong with her, aside from being selfish, childish, lazy and a hoarder. But nothing medical. If she had genuinely been suffering severe effects or either depression or schizophrenia…she would not have been able to take Kori to all those hospital appointments, stay in the hospital with him for nearly a year, go on family holidays to Whitby etc. If she was exhibiting symptoms that were a safety concern that would have been picked up on by Kori’s medical team and the family referred to Social Services for the safety of the children. She also stayed for periods of a week or more at the children’s hospice…they wouldn’t have had her overnight there if there was concerning behaviour.

It’s all rather convenient that her ‘symptoms’ are serious enough that she cannot work, but not serious enough that she needs medication. Logically…if her schizophrenia isn’t ‘bad enough’ that she can’t drive, then why does she think it is ‘bad enough’ that she can’t work?

According to her she sees little fairies and they talk to her politely…what a load of shite!!! even if true, it doesn’t stop her doing the things she wants, such as caring for Kori and playing with her dolls and making YouTube videos…it’s only ever stopped her doing the things that inconvenience herself.

Now finally…after probably decades of grifting, she is getting an actual consequence from the DVLA. Let’s hope the benefits office come knocking next. I can see no reason whatsoever that this woman couldn’t sit part time on the tills at Tesco. She won’t try it, because she ‘earns’ more on benefits.

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
No surprise that some can’t take that level of crazy and have unsubscribed.

The nerve of her complaining that she has to return things that were loaned to her for free (Kori’s motorbility car and wheelchair). If it was that important to her to keep them forever she should have bought the items herself to begin with.

What she says about their being nobody to collect his body on a Sunday night is bullshit, what she actually means is that there was nobody to collect it and take it to where she wanted….which won’t have been the closest place.

I hope the DWP have watched, because she is stating she will get up and read a poem in front of hundreds of people at the funeral and on camera…yet she claims to be so severely disabled that she can’t do basic things such as get dressed without a carer.

She also failed to mention that the government will be funding part of the funeral costs.

Some aspect of making a video discussing these issues is brave, and some aspect is attention seeking.

This is her ‘moment’, she is clinging onto the YouTube fame that JD gave them in any way possible…after that video which will probably be her highest views…after that she will have nothing of interest to say and then she will get more desperate for views.

Something else she mentioned was wanting to die herself due to his passing…and deciding that was selfish because he fought to hard to live…no mention of it being selfish for the more obvious reason that she has a 5 year old daughter to raise.

• Heart

evoway13

VIP Member
I started watching her video with her 5 year old - trying Japanese snacks - until Pixi announced that she would stick her finger up her daughter's bottom if she 'farted on camera' - I switched off. Why would you even say such a thing???

• Wow
  • Sick

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
I actually feel embarrassed for Pixi. She has done a vlog showing her birthday.

It consists of her sitting on her own talking to the camera, going to a graveyard, then going to a shop (something akin to the range)…whereby she proceeds to excitedly film the tat on offer…and then BUYS HERSELF A £30 TOY MARKETED AT 5 YEAR OLDS. And states she will ‘play’ with it.

She then films a car ride in her new ‘independence car’, but admits she isn’t doing any driving due to fear…so it appears her husband now has his own car for his journeys and her car when being a chauffeur (so the exact same as he was doing when Kori had his motorbility car I presume).

She then acts like an overexcited toddler while filming her husband eating a treat and then films the dog licking the crumbs off the floor.

I’ll admit my own life isn’t terribly full thrilling experiences…but Pixi’s birthday is scraping the barrel of human existence…which she is broadcasting in belief it is ‘entertainment’. This woman is in desperate need of a job, and fast.

annanuttall

VIP Member
I actually feel embarrassed for Pixi. She has done a vlog showing her birthday.

It consists of her sitting on her own talking to the camera, going to a graveyard, then going to a shop (something akin to the range)…whereby she proceeds to excitedly film the tat on offer…and then BUYS HERSELF A £30 TOY MARKETED AT 5 YEAR OLDS. And states she will ‘play’ with it.

She then films a car ride in her new ‘independence car’, but admits she isn’t doing any driving due to fear…so it appears her husband now has his own car for his journeys and her car when being a chauffeur (so the exact same as he was doing when Kori had his motorbility car I presume).

She then acts like an overexcited toddler while filming her husband eating a treat and then films the dog licking the crumbs off the floor.

I’ll admit my own life isn’t terribly full thrilling experiences…but Pixi’s birthday is scraping the barrel of human existence…which she is broadcasting in belief it is ‘entertainment’. This woman is in desperate need of a job, and fast.
Why doesn't she do volunteer work? Or perhaps do some training.