'Pixi The Crap Goth' On the beg

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have seen the title of her latest garden vlog......I've not watched it but, it's now an 'Eco' garden - which will be full of American tat and Temu/Ali-Express 'hauls/gifts' - Pixi has a bigger carbon footprint than Taylor Swift!!! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
The DVLA have taken her driving licence off her completely now. She's telling everyone on Youtube that she's an unmedicated schizophrenic that hears voices.....and wonders why the DVLA have taken away her licence altogether! She claims to have had 'suicidal thoughts' but, wasn't going to act on the thoughts....she is a grieving mum and wanted to be with Kori. The DVLA are obviously concerned that she will 1. Get in the car and drive off a cliff or 2. Drive into oncoming traffic. She wants to appeal the decision but 'can't afford it'.......where have I heard that before?

Reactions: 2
Haven't heard the LawTube lot mention her in a while, I think Rob reached out when she was sectioned. I don't think they will mention anything much more about her unless she is doing something for Charity.

If she had agreed to be assessed or taken recommended medication they probably would declare her fit to drive.

it’s all her own fault anyway, I’m not convinced there is anything wrong with her, aside from being selfish, childish, lazy and a hoarder. But nothing medical. If she had genuinely been suffering severe effects or either depression or schizophrenia…she would not have been able to take Kori to all those hospital appointments, stay in the hospital with him for nearly a year, go on family holidays to Whitby etc. If she was exhibiting symptoms that were a safety concern that would have been picked up on by Kori’s medical team and the family referred to Social Services for the safety of the children. She also stayed for periods of a week or more at the children’s hospice…they wouldn’t have had her overnight there if there was concerning behaviour.

It’s all rather convenient that her ‘symptoms’ are serious enough that she cannot work, but not serious enough that she needs medication. Logically…if her schizophrenia isn’t ‘bad enough’ that she can’t drive, then why does she think it is ‘bad enough’ that she can’t work?

According to her she sees little fairies and they talk to her politely…what a load of shite!!! even if true, it doesn’t stop her doing the things she wants, such as caring for Kori and playing with her dolls and making YouTube videos…it’s only ever stopped her doing the things that inconvenience herself.

Now finally…after probably decades of grifting, she is getting an actual consequence from the DVLA. Let’s hope the benefits office come knocking next. I can see no reason whatsoever that this woman couldn’t sit part time on the tills at Tesco. She won’t try it, because she ‘earns’ more on benefits.

Reactions: 4
If she had agreed to be assessed or taken recommended medication they probably would declare her fit to drive.

it’s all her own fault anyway, I’m not convinced there is anything wrong with her, aside from being selfish, childish, lazy and a hoarder. But nothing medical. If she had genuinely been suffering severe effects or either depression or schizophrenia…she would not have been able to take Kori to all those hospital appointments, stay in the hospital with him for nearly a year, go on family holidays to Whitby etc. If she was exhibiting symptoms that were a safety concern that would have been picked up on by Kori’s medical team and the family referred to Social Services for the safety of the children. She also stayed for periods of a week or more at the children’s hospice…they wouldn’t have had her overnight there if there was concerning behaviour.

It’s all rather convenient that her ‘symptoms’ are serious enough that she cannot work, but not serious enough that she needs medication. Logically…if her schizophrenia isn’t ‘bad enough’ that she can’t drive, then why does she think it is ‘bad enough’ that she can’t work?

According to her she sees little fairies and they talk to her politely…what a load of shite!!! even if true, it doesn’t stop her doing the things she wants, such as caring for Kori and playing with her dolls and making YouTube videos…it’s only ever stopped her doing the things that inconvenience herself.

Now finally…after probably decades of grifting, she is getting an actual consequence from the DVLA. Let’s hope the benefits office come knocking next. I can see no reason whatsoever that this woman couldn’t sit part time on the tills at Tesco. She won’t try it, because she ‘earns’ more on benefits.
....and she slipped it out that her husband is on sick leave too! I reckon they've burned through the money that was raised for the 'charity'.......Why doesn't she sell some of her dolls/toys to raise funds to appeal the DVLA instead of grifting from strangers? I see that comments are fewer than ever.....and people are no longer suggesting a 'Go Fund Me' to raise money for anything Pixi desires. She says she needs to drive to visit Kori's grave???? I'm sure she's said before that their garden backs onto the graveyard

She’s a 5min walk from the cemetery
She’s a 9min walk from her daughter’s school
She’s a 13min walk from Ripley’s shopping area.
She’s a 9min walk from the leisure centre.
She’s a 7min walk from the local dr surgery

All on fairly flat ground, easy to walk. She must have to walk those 3 dogs every day, so none of this should be out of her reach physically.

The leisure centre has a swimming pool, it’s the only place logically that locally she would be likely to enrol her daughter in swimming lessons…so not being able to go due to a driving ban doesn’t make sense.

I don’t know where the info that the husband works part-time at Halford’s came from, but assuming that is correct, there isn’t one in Ripley itself so he likely needs his car for work. Anytime he isn’t at work, then she has her personal chauffeur. So far on the vlogs, whenever she has been out at the shops or park etc the husband I believe has always also been present in the footage…so where does this great need to have her own car even come from?

She barely leaves the house anyway and everywhere she would actually have a need or possibly even a desire to go when he is at work would be in walking distance anyway. Seeing as this car is for things like the occasionally 2min drive around the corner to the graveyard…it would be cheaper for her to use taxis anyway.

I wonder if he is on sick leave to work on the garden?

• Heart
She’s a 5min walk from the cemetery
She’s a 9min walk from her daughter’s school
She’s a 13min walk from Ripley’s shopping area.
She’s a 9min walk from the leisure centre.
She’s a 7min walk from the local dr surgery

All on fairly flat ground, easy to walk. She must have to walk those 3 dogs every day, so none of this should be out of her reach physically.

The leisure centre has a swimming pool, it’s the only place logically that locally she would be likely to enrol her daughter in swimming lessons…so not being able to go due to a driving ban doesn’t make sense.

I don’t know where the info that the husband works part-time at Halford’s came from, but assuming that is correct, there isn’t one in Ripley itself so he likely needs his car for work. Anytime he isn’t at work, then she has her personal chauffeur. So far on the vlogs, whenever she has been out at the shops or park etc the husband I believe has always also been present in the footage…so where does this great need to have her own car even come from?

She barely leaves the house anyway and everywhere she would actually have a need or possibly even a desire to go when he is at work would be in walking distance anyway. Seeing as this car is for things like the occasionally 2min drive around the corner to the graveyard…it would be cheaper for her to use taxis anyway.

I wonder if he is on sick leave to work on the garden?
I think I found her house on Google maps - she keeps saying she doesn't want to give her address out on youtube but, has told us where the graveyard is and there's a small industrial unit at the side of her house. I looked for the messiest garden and found it immediately! I'm shocked that the local council or Environmental Health haven't been in contact! They must have rats with the chickens etc

Exactly how I found it!!!
Ripley is such a small town that her own description she gave on YouTube made it easy to find within seconds on google maps.
You can see the scruffiness from the front as well on streetview.

it’s actually quite a large house for just 2 adults and a 5yo. It’s also got a room in the loft as there is roof lights on the rear elevation. There’s no excuse really for how scruffy the whole place is, they have plenty of space for storage etc.

Exactly how I found it!!!
Ripley is such a small town that her own description she gave on YouTube made it easy to find within seconds on google maps.
You can see the scruffiness from the front as well on streetview.

it’s actually quite a large house for just 2 adults and a 5yo. It’s also got a room in the loft as there is roof lights on the rear elevation. There’s no excuse really for how scruffy the whole place is, they have plenty of space for storage etc.
Our garden is just as large as theirs and my husband takes care of it - I'm not allowed near his petrol mower or strimmer btw). My husband is 61 and he has had heart attacks - so took early retirement......These two are young in comparison.....'Spanky' looks as energetic as a snail!

They've had Kori's headstone fitted......Pixi cried on camera as it is 'final' .......??????

it’s hilarious. She’s now done a podcast complaining about online trolls/bullying. She claims people called her a bad mother and then segues into mentioned a ‘particular site’ (which I expect means this threat on tattle) and claims every single thing we say is lies. Yet she won’t make any response to any of the points raised by us here.

She’s completely skipped over the fact that the vast majority of current the issues that we have with her have nothing to do with her specific parenting of Kori. The majority of it is her grifting.

For clarity Pixi, it’s not your parenting, it’s the:

1- living off benefits when you are clearly fit for work. If you aren’t fit for mental health reasons, why aren’t you on any medication or accepting any treatment to try to get better into order to work and pay taxes like everyone else needs to? Maybe you could pay some tax as part of appreciating the possibly £millions the NHS spent on your child.

2-what happened to the £57k of donations? How much is left, why are you spending it on your own garden, which you’ve already had a free makeover? Why aren’t you being transparent about the ‘foundation’ and what you intend to spend the money on?

3- why are you still adding items to an Amazon wish list that was in Kori’s name? If you want to unbox plastic tat for 3 seconds content in a video, then get a job to pay for it.

Yes, there have been comments about your parenting, but any issues to resolve are between you and social services. This thread is to track issues that are not given protection elsewhere, such as preying on vulnerable adults who may barely have enough to pay their own bills but a gullible enough to send you donations/gifts.

Welcome to Tattle, to anyone who’s came here directed by Pixi’s podcast. Own goal Pixi!

• Heart
it’s hilarious. She’s now done a podcast complaining about online trolls/bullying. She claims people called her a bad mother and then segues into mentioned a ‘particular site’ (which I expect means this threat on tattle) and claims every single thing we say is lies. Yet she won’t make any response to any of the points raised by us here.

She’s completely skipped over the fact that the vast majority of current the issues that we have with her have nothing to do with her specific parenting of Kori. The majority of it is her grifting.

For clarity Pixi, it’s not your parenting, it’s the:

1- living off benefits when you are clearly fit for work. If you aren’t fit for mental health reasons, why aren’t you on any medication or accepting any treatment to try to get better into order to work and pay taxes like everyone else needs to? Maybe you could pay some tax as part of appreciating the possibly £millions the NHS spent on your child.

2-what happened to the £57k of donations? How much is left, why are you spending it on your own garden, which you’ve already had a free makeover? Why aren’t you being transparent about the ‘foundation’ and what you intend to spend the money on?

3- why are you still adding items to an Amazon wish list that was in Kori’s name? If you want to unbox plastic tat for 3 seconds content in a video, then get a job to pay for it.

Yes, there have been comments about your parenting, but any issues to resolve are between you and social services. This thread is to track issues that are not given protection elsewhere, such as preying on vulnerable adults who may barely have enough to pay their own bills but a gullible enough to send you donations/gifts.

Welcome to Tattle, to anyone who’s came here directed by Pixi’s podcast. Own goal Pixi!
EXACTLY! She was obviously devoted to Kori and he was a lovely young lad (I wasn't keen on the bad language but, he'd gone through a lot in his short life)

The people who send her stuff seem to be the same handful of people. It's time for them to step back now - they can't keep supplementing Pixi's channel for years on end

Reactions: 3
She got her driving licence back

She is outright lying - saying we've said she neglected Kori - NO WE HAVEN'T! We did say it was in poor taste to photograph/film her dead son

Regarding 20th May last year - Pixi says they 'paid' for the garage conversion. I think she's suffering from amnesia as she thanked people for their cash donations to pay for the builders - otherwise they 'never would've afforded it!'........then admits she filmed a 'live' with Kori at 10pm for her American audience
---
She loves to twist the narrative - I did not compare her to Jimmy Saville........I said less than honourable people still give to charity......it doesn't make them honourable..........Donating to charity does not excuse the level of greed!

We have not said she's a 'crappy mother' with regard to Kori :rolleyes:

When people have come to this site from the transplant community , telling us that Pixi is infamous for grifting.....especially with regards to previous garden makeovers

Why are you still adding to the amazon wishlist Pixi? Your young daughter has started playing with Lego and you're asking other people to buy it for her? You've also asked for a Pokemon backpack for her??? You're also asking people to send you food for the local foodbank........which you'll get praised for! Why don't you ask your subscribers to donate to other terminally ill children. You don't need all the gifts you're receiving. It was fine for Kori to receive gifts but, come on.....it's nearly a year since he passed. The numerous gaming consoles could have been forwarded on to needy/terminally ill children........

Last edited:
It's got me really angry that she HASN'T mentioned what we've actually talked about on here! The fact that her Danny Choo doll collection would've paid for Kori to have a Youtube studio - way before he passed away (to anyone new reading here - that's £18,000 minimum) plus all the other dolls/doll's houses she brags about - the shoes/boots for these dolls are £50 a pair!. She didn't even buy Kori his own gaming console - he had to wait for Depp to buy him one (around £450)

Exactly!!! Pixi wanted to complain about us but not address the real reason we have an issue with her behaviour….all she’s done is send 1,000 of her viewers here to have their eyes opened to the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There are still 88 items on her Amazon wish list but, funnily, she's not added to it since May 22nd :unsure:

.....she's added MORE to the wish list - plastic flowers for Kori's grave and two craft kits to make a cardboard bee and butterfly.......(£30 for all three)

• Sick
She's removed the two card kits from the wish list and added :

More fake flowers
Pirate coins and jewellery
A car sticker
Lego minifigures
A flag
Bunting
A wooden sign
PS5 game
A minion's canvas

Total £77.04

Lol this ‘memorial garden’ is just going to be one giant pile of plastic tat.

• Heart