'Pixi The Crap Goth' On the beg

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They keep referring to the proposed charity as the Captain Kori Foundation. Could they eve call it that as Captain is a military title.

I really don't like these kind of go fund me campaigns. A lot of their following is US based (through the law tubers) who won't realise that the bulk of the costs of the funeral are already covered and the donations are just for a grave.

A bit of an aside, I find it interesting that a lot of people bury children who die young when I think most people get cremated nowadays.

Reactions: 3
Pixi posted this two hours ago:

Kori LOVES opening these, his PO Box has been delivered for him this morning and I look at them in sadness thinking about all the extra videos we could have had, of him smiling... but then it also makes me feel how loved Kori is.
THANKYOU ALL for still granting his little wishes xxxx
Please before anyone suggests I close down his wish list, I'm not ready to start doing that, obviously things aren't being added anymore.
1f61e.png

I will openly invite anyone who would like to send things to Koris PO Box (or our home address if you know us) like decorated rocks, solar lights, mini wind chimes, little pirate outdoor items, anything for his resting place you would like there...as his headstone and things won't be able to go there for several months at first...then please feel free to...PLEASE tick the GIFT box on any international forms if there is one so we don't have to take customs fees from the Captain Kori Foundation xxx
2764.png

His funeral is likely to be in the next 2-3 weeks, we are still sorting details out atm BUT it is going to be professionally filmed and we will be releasing what we can in a beautiful video for his channel, so you can all see his final send off...which is something I know Kori wants also.
This is all very surreal and absolutely devastating so please bear with me if I'm not replying to mesages/questions etc
I still CANNOT get around the fact it's happened and that it's been a week tomorrow already
1f61e.png

I also will NOT talk about him in past tense, unless I slip up as for me, he is still here.
We still have ALOT of video footage for Kraken The Box too, so you will still be seeing our little Captain on your screens
2764.png

---
............a professionally filmed funeral?????? WHY?????????? So you can cash in on views Pixi???? Absolutely deplorable :mad::mad::mad:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Less than a week after her child dies and she’s making posts about how she still wants gifts sent to her…but to make sure she isn’t made liable for any custom’s costs. Why would those costs come out of the foundation money…that is for raising awareness of organ donation….not for administering gifts sent to the bereaved’s mother?

I can understand filming the service to stream it for those who cannot travel to attend, that I believe is now fairly common, but to film it to put it on a YouTube channel is distasteful. I wonder if there will be adverts on the video?

Everyone deals with death differently, but this idea of continuing to speak of him in present tense won’t be helpful for their young daughter who will be confused. Due to his health, Kori will have understandably had most of the attention from his mother, she stayed with him in hospital for a year at one point. This idea of turning his death into a big continuing event with garden, foundation etc and continuing to speak of him in present tense shows me that Pixie is going to keep on using Kori as her meal ticket to money and attention. Now is the time to put all her effort into making up for the time she will have already lost with her young daughter…but even after death, it looks like she may always have to be pushed even though Pixie now has capacity to shower her with attention.

If Kori wasn’t so clearly genuinely ill, I’d have had concerns that Pixie was a munchausens by proxy, and I’m not even totally sure she isn’t something similar. She admits the doctor told her during pregnancy that the child would live a short life full of operations and excessive amounts of pain and suffering and it would be cruel not to terminate. She’s then used that suffering child for benefits, attention and money for the last 11 years and has no intention of stopping after his death. Love will be there as well, but how much of her actually liked the idea of having an ill baby for the attention?

It’s just a blessing that Kori was oblivious to the grifting aspect and in his genuine innocent nature thought everything (including his mother adding at least 2 additional ps5’s onto the gift list) were for his benefit. Just sad that his final public words were that clip of him taking off an oxygen mask to show excitement for the camera about how many youbtube followers his mother had, he was clearly primed and ready to say what he required to.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Less than a week after her child dies and she’s making posts about how she still wants gifts sent to her…but to make sure she isn’t made liable for any custom’s costs. Why would those costs come out of the foundation money…that is for raising awareness of organ donation….not for administering gifts sent to the bereaved’s mother?

I can understand filming the service to stream it for those who cannot travel to attend, that I believe is now fairly common, but to film it to put it on a YouTube channel is distasteful. I wonder if there will be adverts on the video?

Everyone deals with death differently, but this idea of continuing to speak of him in present tense won’t be helpful for their young daughter who will be confused. Due to his health, Kori will have understandably had most of the attention from his mother, she stayed with him in hospital for a year at one point. This idea of turning his death into a big continuing event with garden, foundation etc and continuing to speak of him in present tense shows me that Pixie is going to keep on using Kori as her meal ticket to money and attention. Now is the time to put all her effort into making up for the time she will have already lost with her young daughter…but even after death, it looks like she may always have to be pushed even though Pixie now has capacity to shower her with attention.

If Kori wasn’t so clearly genuinely ill, I’d have had concerns that Pixie was a munchausens by proxy, and I’m not even totally sure she isn’t something similar. She admits the doctor told her during pregnancy that the child would live a short life full of operations and excessive amounts of pain and suffering and it would be cruel not to terminate. She’s then used that suffering child for benefits, attention and money for the last 11 years and has no intention of stopping after his death. Love will be there as well, but how much of her actually liked the idea of having an ill baby for the attention?

It’s just a blessing that Kori was oblivious to the grifting aspect and in his genuine innocent nature thought everything (including his mother adding at least 2 additional ps5’s onto the gift list) were for his benefit. Just sad that his final public words were that clip of him taking off an oxygen mask to show excitement for the camera about how many youbtube followers his mother had, he was clearly primed and ready to say what he required to.
Pixi posted this earlier:

I am 'home'.
Home is where the heart is but my heart broke 5 days ago and is with Kori.
Coming here for the first time ever without him, placing his pirate hat on his pillows on his bed and realising the house has no soul and is quiet...is destroying.
Before coming here, I wanted to buy him a tree, so went to his favourite garden centre and bought him Phoenix Palm tree, A Salix and a plant that looked like it was growing fuzzy dicks all over it and had 'Big Boys' on the label...(pretty sure HE chose that one).
I feel empty.. numb...like I died with him.

She has a grown up daughter and a young daughter doesn't she???? I find this statement heart breaking for the two girls. She has two healthy children - I'm not in any doubt that Pixi is struggling but, people are commenting that she has to be there for the girls. By the sound of it, Pixi has spent the week with Kori on one of the cold beds.......It just shocks me that she wasn't at home with her living children - to support them through their grief. Where is Kori's biological father?

I've gone through old newspaper articles or interviews that Kerry/Pixi has done and there's no mention of pirates or Johnny Depp .....she just says Kori loves lego/bee keeping/chickens/growing fruit and veg - this was shortly before Kerry/Pixi wanted a garden makeover with a greenhouse. Kori became a fan of Johnny Depp around Christmas 2022, six months after the defamation case. The media was full of Johnny's philanthropy after they revealed his net worth ($150 million) and how many properties he owns world wide.........hmmmmm - were Pixi and her husband 'fans' of Depp/Hollywood vampires and they encouraged Kori into liking pirates......so he could 'Make A wish'???? Kori didn't seem at all bothered about the facetime call with Depp - Pixi blamed it on Kori's autism but he seemed ok talking to other youtube 'stars' - live. Someone mentioned before that he was a huge fan of Mr Beast and would probably have preferred to facetime him over Depp

Can’t imagine the brainfart that would have to occur to choose… all this… over encouraging followers to donate - if they wish and can - to places that provided my dearly departed child with EOL care and support. Shameful, and self-centred.

Reactions: 4
Someone has uploaded a vlog to Kori's channel earlier today.......a couple walking up the steps at Whitby back in April - and Kori's reaction to the vlog. The editor of the vlog says they will continue to upload to Kori's channel as they have a 'back log' of videos......2000 people have unsubscribed from Kori's channel since May

Kori's stepfather posted this:

"Thank you all for the ongoing outpouring of love but please please please can we make a request, can the barage of messages asking about the Captains voyage please stop?
We are still dealing with day to day and the ever constant reality we face, the volume if requests is touching but are proving a little hard work to process.
We will of course give out information as soon as we are ready but please out of respect stop asking"

Most of those asking are in the USA - I suppose they're accustomed to funerals occurring within a week of death - they don't realise that it can be up to a month to six weeks here in the UK. We recently lost our neighbour in a traffic collision....he passed away on the 18th May - his funeral was in the first week of July.

Pixi keeps asking for privacy and time to grieve but, she keeps popping up on the facebook group - this seems to happen when there aren't so many people posting on the group. There were only 18 comments all day yesterday so, Pixi came out to say this .....

"My greatest hero is kori.
My love, thanks and respect also go out to the hundreds of medical professionals involved in Koris care since he was diagnosed in utero at 20 weeks with a HLHS diagnosis.
Also the INCREDIBLE, compassionate, amazing people at Rainbows Children's Hospice, UK, for looking after not just Kori, but our whole family during and after his life and allowing me to spend 5 days with Kori after his passing, which is something I desperately needed.
A week has passed officially, but for me it's only been TWO days since I last kissed my son, so please bear with me as I am really not coping very well atm xxxxx
Love to you all. Xxx"

.....and as if by magic .......98 comments appeared because Pixi commented

The GoFundMe is stuck at £55k - £20k from their new target - only 18 small donations in the last couple of days

Reactions: 1
Pixi has arranged for the funeral to be on the 26th July - The Hollywood Vampires are in Germany on the 23rd July - then off on the 24th; 25th and 27th and in the USA on the 28th. Pixi has also made it 'invite only'.........hmmmmm is she expecting Depp to appear? I don't think Pixi is aware that burials and cremations are listed for public viewing

"Koris funeral is on Wednesday 26th July 2023.
I'm not posting ANY details online.
From today, I will be contacting people with details of locations etc , but this will take time.
Please bear with me and I DON'T yet know certain times for the service as yet, so when I know, I will let you know.
Kori is being buried for those who would like to know xxx
The funeral is being professionally filmed so you can all be a part of Captain Koris final journey when the beautiful video is released on KRAKEN THE BOX.
Please DO NOT message me with questions, I'm struggling to carry on each day, but I promise I will keep you all updated as I can xxx
THANKYOU all SO much for your help with the GoFundMe which has made this all possible x"

....and more grifting.........

"Thankyou SO much Denise who sent this beautiful rose Bush to Kori. (I just saw the name on the delivery slip) xxxxxx
I opened this as it said it was a live plant and I didn't want it to wither, but any other parcels for Kori, are being stored until after his send off and I will (when I feel ready), open them FOR him, on video for his channel, like we always did together x
Plants, garden things solar lights etc are all SO welcome to help make a memory garden for a kori.
We love plants, Kori loves nature xxx
(It made me cry... but thankyou) xx"

I find it weird that Pixi has chosen to have a church service for Kori's send off as she's into the occult

Lots of the fan base/followers on their YouTube channels are American, which may explain the sudden suggestion of Christianity.

Lots of the fan base/followers on their YouTube channels are American, which may explain the sudden suggestion of Christianity.
True!!! I hope the weather remains rain free for tomorrow.....it's been horrendous in Yorkshire

I wonder when Pixi will resume grifting on hers or Kori's channel.........

A lot of the followers have come from the LawTube community which is mainly made up of US lawyers so I guess their audience are predominately US based.

Derbyshire Live have posted a photo of the funeral procession and have said there are around 100 people at the sides of the road. The crowds are excitedly whispering about rumours that Johnny Depp might turn up - which makes me wonder if people are there for Kori or Johnny Depp. I'm surprised that none of the East Midlands/Derbyshire tv news channels are there live streaming as they usually do for occasions like this.....

There's no mention of Depp - Derbyshire live have posted this :- a man dressed like Jack Sparrow led the funeral procession. The first hymn in church was 'All Things Bright & Beautiful' followed by a reading from Pixi. Then Kori's theme tune from his YT channel played during a slideshow of photo's featuring Kori

1690372171336.png

• Sick
The funeral ended with Kori's favourite song 'Stressed Out' by 21 pilots. Didn't Pixi tell us all that his favourite band was the Hollywood Vampires???

She's grifting again - another 17 items on her public amazon wish list - for Kori's 'memorial' garden

Why doesn't she pop into a garden centre and pick up some stuff for herself?
She's got £57.5k to play with......

Johnny Depp didn't go to the funeral - he went straight over to the USA after the last gig in Europe. I honestly think that Pixi expected more from him than a zoom call; a gaming console and ????£5k towards the GoFundMe

• Wow
Pixi has uploaded a video to her channel - she says she had to have Kori's body at home as the funeral directors were closed on Sunday. This is false information. My late grandfather was a funeral director years ago.......and I too have liaised with funeral directors in north derbyshire and south yorkshire when I was a nurse. They have two or three drivers on during the night - 7 nights a week to collect people from their homes/hospices/nursing homes. I think Pixi wanted Kori to be transported to the Rainbow Hospice in the next county - and they refused to do it for free. My late mother died in a hospice and the funeral directors was less than a mile away - ad they charged us £249 to collect her - so, goodness knows how much it would've ben for Kori to be transported to the hospice an hour away. Pixi also states there's no palliative care for children in Derbyshire - it's run by the MacMillan nurses

Reactions: 2
She videoed his dead body and took photographs

She's complaining about people sending messages of support ad she wants to scream 'f^^k off' to everyone - nice

...and she is bitter about having to send the motability car back due to memories of Kori in it - the cars have to be swapped every three years anyway

She's furious that she can't have a huge marble headstone, grave topper and edging. She's adamant she's putting bird feeders up on Kori's grave. These are not permitted due to bird droppings and the increased risk of rats running amok around children's graves

She videoed his dead body and took photographs

She's complaining about people sending messages of support ad she wants to scream 'f^^k off' to everyone - nice

...and she is bitter about having to send the motability car back due to memories of Kori in it - the cars have to be swapped every three years anyway

She's furious that she can't have a huge marble headstone, grave topper and edging. She's adamant she's putting bird feeders up on Kori's grave. These are not permitted due to bird droppings and the increased risk of rats running amok around children's graves
Why would any mother who just lost their child do that?!! I don't get the logic.

Reactions: 2
Why would any mother who just lost their child do that?!! I don't get the logic.
...neither do I ....she says it's to help her grief process ????? From personal experience, I've preferred to remember people as they were before death....Then she said she wouldn't be posting them online!!! Why would she even say that????