'Pixi The Crap Goth' On the beg

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pixi is mum to a young lad with heart failure. Her son was nominated with Make A Wish to get a facetime phone call with Johnny Depp...and Johnny sent him a Ps5

Since this, the boy has created an Amazon wish list but, his mum, dad and sisters are asking the general public for gifts for themselves. This includes models for the parents to paint and expensive gaming consoles for the lad's sisters (one who is away at uni). Pixi has also hinted that she wants the house renovating and she wants two studios in the back garden - one for her and one for her son. Pixi had a garden reno a couple of years ago - now, she wants another. I'm shocked she hasn't set up a Go Fund Me for a new house too

Today, she is hinting at extra gaming consoles for her son - so he can have one in his studio and one in his bedroom. She wants Xboxes and another PS5.....just unplug them and move them - they aren't heavy!!!!!

I'm all for donating gifts to the boy himself but, when the entire family are begging for freebies, this is where I draw the line - they are using the lad's illness to get sympathy = gifts. If you watch Pixi's vlogs, the house is cluttered with gifts that they haven't even opened yet!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Wow!!!! 130 items on the wish list for the entire family adding up to just over £2000!

• Wow
Where can i see the amazon wish list?
Here , this is just for the end of March and April. I notice a lot have been left blank but, there's still stuff on there for the mum, dad and sisters. I don't know what the community 'project' is that Pixi has started to collect for as that wasn't there before ... https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist/ls/2EOHHSFWGTZ6D?ref_=wl_share
---
What child wants a 'paranormal ghost detector' ????? Maybe it's for Pixi's channel ????

The weird thig is - Amber Heard's followers said that Pixi was a grifter - over on Twitter - and I was furious and argued with a lot of them. Someone said - 'go and check out the ever growing Amazon wishlist'.....

Last edited:
Some of those items, I'm thinking, can't she just buy them herself? I mean, some of the items are like £5.99 £7.99 - under 10-20 quid. Why beg for people to buy stuff when it is not that expensive or just stuff you can buy out of your own pocket?
I think you, on the JD thread on celeb, made a good point about Pixie begging to see the Hollywood Vampire, as it is her boy's favourite band. I'm sorry, but I find that hard to believe. Does a 12 yrs old boy really want to go to a heavy metal/rock concert? I was begging to see Eternal and pop bands when I was that age. I now like heavy metal/rock bands, but even I find HV not my cup of tea - so I can't picture a 12 yrs old boy really having a good time. Going to HV just to see Johnny is, well....a waste, really. You will have a better time watching it on Youtube.
//sorry for rambling, but overall I get where you coming from with Pixie, and I don't think her boy would enjoy a HV show.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
HV's 'Whole Lotta Love' is a fantastic cover but, I'm struggling to see how a ten year old could like them as they do a lot of 60's and 70's rock covers.

Pixi has had help from local builders to convert the garage into a double studio.....there's been arguing on her facebook group ......she's wanting to decorate the wet plaster before it's had time to dry (i think she's looking for free decorators now) - her well meaning followers stated that it wouldn't be in the lad's best interest to try and rush this as it could lead to damp etc).....She snapped saying 'we're on borrowed time here'......Why is she messing about trying to get house renovations done now - instead of spending time with her terminally ill son???? I would make room for my child to have a bed downstairs without knocking walls down etc etc .....Pixi wants the whole downstairs converting. My cynical mind thinks that she's wanting as much done for free while her son is still here

• Heart
16 more items added today.....but, Pixi has started putting at the side of each gift 'for the children's hospice'........someone also bought an xbox for her son. Pixi is however requesting another doll for herself at £16......yet her face has more piercings by the week - which aren't cheap

...another 8 items added in the last two days including the dolls that Pixi collects........

Often, if the couple of threads I post in are having a lull, I’ll have a look at new threads out of pure curiosity. Discovered all kinds of new shitbags to love/hate the carcrash/grift.

But this one… good lord. I’d say she takes the biscuit, but it’s not on her wish list so no cookies for you, you kooky duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Often, if the couple of threads I post in are having a lull, I’ll have a look at new threads out of pure curiosity. Discovered all kinds of new shitbags to love/hate the carcrash/grift.

But this one… good lord. I’d say she takes the biscuit, but it’s not on her wish list so no cookies for you, you kooky duck.
OOH there's loads of despicable people I follow on here.....The vlogging family who had millions of views when each of their four children were born - now their views have plummeted due to newer shinier family vloggers - the dad claimed to be non binary last year to sell his book (it flopped) - the dad noticed his son liked dressing up in disney princess dresses and has coaxed the boy to be transgender (the child is 8)...the whole thing is abhorrent.....the there's the 'influencer' who got 'cancelled' over her racist/homophobic/xenophobic tweets......

• Wow
I feel quite uncomfortable with everything that has been going on and have for a while but wasn't sure how to express it without sounding like a witch.

To start, I feel awful for the family to be in the situation they are in. Kori seems like a lovely lad and it is awful that this is happening to him.

Then the wishlist went up and I was OK with it initially. Now it just seems grabby.

I don't know why the whole family needs a PS5 each, Kori hasn't necessarily got a lot of time left, his could be passed on.

I don't understand building two studios for the same reason. Make one and let Kori use it for now.

I don't mind them asking for donations for charity. I like the YouTube creators who made Kori something special and unique like Runkle and Rob making the leather and wooden play buttons. Those gifts are more meaningful than the piles of plastic tat filling up the family home.

It's a desperately sad situation but it has started to feel a little grubby. I do feel terrible for the family and think Kori comes accross as a lovely little lad, I'm very sorry that he has had such a hard battle.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
A £220 gaming sound bar ‘for all Dad’s hard work in the studio’. The man spent a couple of hours messing around with a sander helping out the builders who did the job for him for free. The commentary shows that Kori is not the person writing the wish list…he is not in contact with his father and clearly on the videos refers to his stepfather as John (pixi calls him by a nickname). So when Pixi is writing ‘for my mummy’ on wishlist items she is doing that herself. She currently has listed on there a Pop figuring set at over £100. What use is even more plastic ornaments to a dying child? Is she going to sell the stuff later?

Did some research, she’s a dislikable woman I feel. She’s an ‘eco-warrior. Found an old Twitter acc, where she is pleased with herself for blockading petrol stations. She also claims to have been in Africa in 2009 on some eco-thing, who was looking after the eldest daughter? The tats and piercings mostly have been during Kori’s lifetime going by old photo.

she’s had her name in the papers etc and online a few time Kerrylee Stovell. A national news article she is featured complaining about NHS. When she was pregnant with Kori a Dr advised her having this baby would be cruelty as the child will be in constant suffering, need 3 operations and a heart transplant, extreme painful procedures etc and may still not survive..but Pixi thought she knew best and took offence at that advice. Social services were also mentioned by her as she took offence at their involvement when she was trying to take command of his care over the NHS advice. Kori, after his second heart transplant which ended with major complications and him being in hospital for a YEAR wrote on a whiteboard ‘let me die’ and has chosen palliative care over a 3rd transplant. So sounds like that Dr was right, Kori had only had a few months, after his second transplant before his heart started failing again, of normal life. The rest has been constant hospital/pain management/operations. He only went to school very briefly during that period. His father was only 20 when he was born (she was 31), so it’s not surprising he couldn’t cope with the stress of Kori’s health issues

In 2019, Kori’s disabled-related benefits were stopped, due to the success of the 2nd transplant, mobility car and £1,100 per month taken away. Then…only ONE MONTH after that happened, Kerrylee/Pixi is in local news…Kori is back in hospital with heart failure and someone has set up a go fund me…she has had to buy her own cheap car, and has no money for petrol etc to visit her sick child…the fund raiser covered her one month loses…and the DWP promptly reinstated her lost benefits and car, and issued a statement saying publicly they has done so (unusual?), so she likely profited overall.

there was then a fundraiser/gifted caravan and garden makeover, during 2019. She is now asking for ANOTHER free makeover and has shown the mess of the garden (no sign of the caravan). They haven’t moved…comment in recent video about a piece of boarding that covered a window being there for ‘10 years’.

Then last year there was a holiday cottage where she left a review, at that time of year it’s £1,200 per week. She claimed in a recent video that she cannot go out without a carer, who comes in every day to ‘assist’ with daily tasks, she can drive, but needs the carer in the car. She is claiming schitzophrenia (can’t spell!) so serious that she can’t be left unsupervised outside the home, can’t even go to the local shop alone and needs help with daily tasks (ensuring she gets washed etc I assume)…yet can care for a young child and another who is terminally ill? And a ‘therapy’ dog, which she can’t walk herself by her own description.

Since JD helped through make a wish, the have gifted at least 3 ps5, 1 switch and 1 Xbox…unclear it may actually be more, also at least 2 go pro camera and other kit for the ‘YouTube studio’. At one point there was a fundraiser for £1k laptop…which she reduced to £300 when faced with backlash over greed.

there w a backlash on Twitter over her begging for HW concern tickets…she then put up a Twitter explainer claiming it was Kori who wanted that and he is too ill for it but she was ‘playing along’ with his fantasy of being able to go. Complete BS! I rewatched that video, Kori mentioned HW when listed favourite bands, it was then Pixi who started off on wanting to go see them live and then went into full-on beg to the camera long-winded ‘dont want gifted tickets, wants the extra special treatment of the venue organising it and backstage passes etc, wants it to happen by the magic of someone happening to have a contact at one of the venues etc’. And if it was for Kori’a benefit and not a real request…why not cut it from the video…it wasn’t live. She also mentioned during the beg sesh the possibility of contacting JD’s assistant, whose phone number she had, to ask for help organising this…seemed to me she was saying to to gauge backing in the comments for taking that step.

There was also mention of a holiday they couldn’t afford, a fundraiser started, but then she claimed Kori wasn’t well enough, even though nothing had actually changed, it was a very fast turn around…seems grift accusations had an effect

the studio work was happening, free materials and builders, with Kori in the hospice and her making comments that he might be reaching the end etc, yet that didn’t stop her continuing to add to the Amazon wishlist on an almost daily basis.

Poor Kori, he’s been through medical hell most of his short life, and his mother has used him as her meal ticket. There has been no mention of the husband having a job. She did mention meeting him when she was living up a tree (literally not just mentally). I suspect the whole family have been living off of benefits for at least the last 11 years, it’s both her and Kori that will be claiming lots of benefits, with her mental health claim it’s likely the husband has excuse to not work as well. How else would the young child be cared for? I think Pixi is grifting as much as is possible recently…she knows when Kori passes…she loses a car, a big chunk of her benefit, and all the public attention and gifts. I think some of the tat gifted will end up on the local gumtree at some point.

At first I just watched for the JD video, I thought it was nice of him to make that effort etc. In a recent video she described what happened that day…she received the warning call a few hours earlier. She then worked herself up into a state of high anxiety over it (because it’s pretty obvious she is the JD fan and not Kori), then during the phone call Kori was nervous so barely spoke. She cited autism for this (he was fine appearing on another YouTuber’s live video), but actually it’s more likely she caused his nerves by her behaviour. He was then upset after the call as it was a wash-out for him and he felt it was a waste of a wish. She then contacted JDs team to say the call upset him…which is why JD then made a video for him for promotion of the YouTube channel to try to make it better. She also got permission to broadcast that awkward phone call that caused her son to end in tears in parts over YouTube to try to boost their followers count. JD in the past has NEVER promoted his make a wish work with individual families, he possibly felt under pressure to agree to it being public due to being informed the call had upset the terminally ill child? His gift of a PS5, game and signed photos were also shown on the channel, unclear if he agreed to that. He’s now unfortunately linked to Pixi’s behaviour on YouTube/grifting, whatever she does next…the majority of people aware of her came to her via JD. This only goes to show that really he should not do this work in public, he has no idea what kind of people he is being linked to, he only has knowledge that the child is ill.

I know we are supposed to feel empathy for someone with a sick child, and I do feel a lot for Kori, he clearly is a lovely boy and is suffering and handling it extremely well. But…she makes my blood boil, she is not the brave, amazing mother she portrays…she was forewarned how much her child would suffer, told it would be cruelty not to terminate, and she chose this path of putting a child in this position knowingly. At age 11 he’s had to make his own decision to stop medical intervention (3rd transplant) and had to face up to palliative care. Which he actually hasn’t done…because she mentioned that he often says things like ‘when I grow up’ and fantasises about things he clearly will never do…so the poor child in confused and living in a state of denial/fear/pain, interspersed with having a camera shoved in his face to help dredge up interest in the Amazon wishlist. Thankfully he seems oblivious to his mother’s behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
@Eye_Spy .....wow.....I'm just lost for words. I didn't know their history....apart from the garden makeover. I assumed the husband was working as she stated that they have a mortgage. I don't understand this urgent need for the studio to be built when she's been going on and on about Kori having a downstairs bedroom - but, they haven't done it yet. The poor lad needs a downstairs bedroom urgently !!!
---
Her private instagram account says :
Dreadlocked tree hugger. Tattoo obsessed. slightly mad. 2 lovely children. Collects dolls. Loves whitby. Always wanted a VW camper van. Gippy!
---
.....Now I understand why she begged for a holiday in Whitby :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The recent ‘unboxing’ video is odd. She’s apparently paid for a load of stuff (coasters, stickers, general bits and pieces etc) from one company. The company specialty is mental health/wellbeing/motivation. The whole vlog is her giving great amount of detail about things like the owner of the company, saying the link is in the description, holding each item up the the camera, with a big smile on her face.

looks very much like an advert presentation…if she wanted this tat, she would surely add similar stuff to the Amazon wishlist as per previous unboxing videos as it’s working and stuff is arriving for her for free as well as her kids. This looks suspiciously like an undeclared advert. Not that I care about this type of behaviour as a general rule, but in her case why is she engaging with companies and spending time making this kind of video…when her child is so sick…why waste her time on this?

As soon as Kori’s channel peaked with all the subs JD brought to him, she then created her own channel, to use his subs to transfer some of that onto herself. I think she has plans to continue with YouTube after he passes, otherwise what is the point in her spending her time developing her own YouTube channel? She made out at the start the YouTube was Kori’s dream and she was making it come true, but as time is progressing, it may be that Kori has an interest in it…but it’s the mother driving it much more than he is. She said previously it was Kori’s dream to do toy reviews…but he’s been gifted so many toys already, not a single thing reviewed, he just opens things and that’s it. Apparently the ‘studio’ is needed before that can happen? Also, someone called Kuro (who Pixi buy plastic dolls from) is uploading and managing both of their accounts etc for free. According to Pixi, herself/Kori don’t know how to do the basics of uploading a video or doing any basic edits…yet they need a studio room to ‘work’ in for YouTube?

As mentioned above, it’s unclear what is happening about providing a downstairs bedroom for Kori. Do they have a downstairs toilet? Maybe a stairlift would be a better solution? Regardless, it’s strange that the focus is this studio room and not something that surely is much more essential. Everything they are doing with this studio could have been set up in a corner of the lounge or a bedroom months ago, it’s basically a desk with laptop and a games console for Kori to make him feel grown up and that he is producing some kind of content for YouTube as if he has a job and fulfil this dream of his…that’s all it is really meant to be for. With the very quick job done on the garage conversion, it’s unclear whether that room is suitable to double up as a bedroom, it may not be insulated.

• Heart
Pixi/Kerrylee must be Googling her own name as on her Twitter on the 29th-30th April she says there are a few ‘naughty nellies’ who are spoiling things for Kori. She adds that as well as receiving gifts for the family, they donate to charity too …….that’s like saying Jimmy Saville was a brilliant man as he raised money for charity ….Just because you give to charity, it’s not an excuse for greed!!!Pixi also wants 100k subscribers to her YouTube. She’s got 10k subscribers in 3 months. Her YouTube channel is going to feature dolls and going round haunted buildings! I thought she couldn’t leave the house without a carer???? Hmmmm

Pixi hasn't added anythig to the wishlist for an entire week - she's been getting some aggro on Twitter for constantly begging for things (not from me, i hasten to add)

She has a live YouTube planned for 10pm tonight…a reveal of a cheap garage conversion to the ‘studio’.

Why would she be doing it as LATE as 10pm with her terminally ill child? I think it must be calculated to try to time it well for the USA?

• Heart