'Pixi The Crap Goth' On the beg

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she exists! All 14 videos are about Kori/Pixi. That in itself is weird.

Pixi will have to watch her interactions with this ‘fan’ of hers. Although she is in Texas, it’s only a flight away, and I was able to easily pinpoint Pixi’s address from what she has shared in videos.

To use him as an example, because this is how most people found Pixi, if someone is a Johnny Depp fan, they can make hundreds of fan videos or tweets about him and never be noticed by him…yet to be a fan of someone like Pixi…she’s accessible.

I think that is the attraction when someone like her gets herself a ‘superfan’ as this American Nanna seems to be positioned to become…minor celebs or non-celebs can pursued enough to get direct contact. I’d put money on American Nana being a very lonely woman…and if Pixi has any sense she will be careful how she interacts with her. It’s been implied that there could be some private communication going on…if Nana has her on a pedestal and then Pixi does something Nana considers distatesful or disrespectful she could have a difficult relationship to deal with. Possibly publicly as Nana is ok with putting out her thoughts on YouTube.

There is an echo I’m feeling here of something I’ve seen with the Sawalha-Adderly YouTube channel. They have a superfan called Ashley, they mentioned him on their channel multiple times, as part of building up their loyal following (Pixi is mentioning Nana), then Ashley started his own YouTube channel often referring to being their fan (as Nana has also done to Pixi), and sent them gifts which they then thanked him for and showed on their channel (notice a pattern?).

The sad thing comes when you consider that the Sawalha-Adderly family have a big income from tv work, and their superfan has possible special needs, works in fast food, has to pay a subscription fee to watch all their content, and is a middle aged man still living with his mother. He then saves his money to send expensive gifts to idols…to have the gift appear dumped in the corner of the garden a couple of months later as in one of the example items. It then looks exploitative, which on a smaller scale could already be happening with Nana/Pixi.

Pixi had significant benefits for Kori, now that money has stopped, she is making the choice not to look for employment. We don’t know about Nana, but looking at the poor quality of her video/sound and her personal appearance etc this isn’t a rich woman. If she continues to spend her money sending packages to Pixi…in order to get herself mentioned on the channel as the ‘reward’, it turns into exactly the same vibe as the superfan being exploited, because to keep it going and being worth mentioning on YouTube, the gifts have to keep coming and keep getting bigger/unusual to be worth the mentions. Pixi will gain more plastic tat, and Nana will overjoyed to get a 5 second mention but will run short of money for her electric bill as a result.

Now that she no longer needs anything from others…why hasn’t Pixi shut down that wishlist and PO Box? So far NOTHING that she has asked for to be gifted to her has anything related to running the mythical foundation.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I actually feel embarrassed for Pixi. She has done a vlog showing her birthday.

It consists of her sitting on her own talking to the camera, going to a graveyard, then going to a shop (something akin to the range)…whereby she proceeds to excitedly film the tat on offer…and then BUYS HERSELF A £30 TOY MARKETED AT 5 YEAR OLDS. And states she will ‘play’ with it.

She then films a car ride in her new ‘independence car’, but admits she isn’t doing any driving due to fear…so it appears her husband now has his own car for his journeys and her car when being a chauffeur (so the exact same as he was doing when Kori had his motorbility car I presume).

She then acts like an overexcited toddler while filming her husband eating a treat and then films the dog licking the crumbs off the floor.

I’ll admit my own life isn’t terribly full thrilling experiences…but Pixi’s birthday is scraping the barrel of human existence…which she is broadcasting in belief it is ‘entertainment’. This woman is in desperate need of a job, and fast.

Reactions: 4
Another unboxing video from October 2nd - a few bits for Kori's memorial garden but, the rest is just tat. My husband just came in from dropping our son off at uni and said 'isn't it about four months since that young lad passed away? Why is she still begging for crap?Why doesn't she find some other children who have terminal illnesses and pass toys/books onto them?' We noticed she plugged her PO Box several times and mentioned the Amazon wish list.

I think she's reading here as she spoke about the fact that someone on Twitter said she had paid £17k for the Peugeot 3008. You can get 3008's with really high mileage for £15k. The new shape she's got came out in 2017 - brand new ones are from £31,620. Average depreciation for a six year old car is around 50% of it's original value

She hinted that she 'can't afford' to go to Disneyland.....whilst showing off a Danny Choo smart doll which costs over £1000 for a basic model.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I actually feel embarrassed for Pixi. She has done a vlog showing her birthday.

It consists of her sitting on her own talking to the camera, going to a graveyard, then going to a shop (something akin to the range)…whereby she proceeds to excitedly film the tat on offer…and then BUYS HERSELF A £30 TOY MARKETED AT 5 YEAR OLDS. And states she will ‘play’ with it.

She then films a car ride in her new ‘independence car’, but admits she isn’t doing any driving due to fear…so it appears her husband now has his own car for his journeys and her car when being a chauffeur (so the exact same as he was doing when Kori had his motorbility car I presume).

She then acts like an overexcited toddler while filming her husband eating a treat and then films the dog licking the crumbs off the floor.

I’ll admit my own life isn’t terribly full thrilling experiences…but Pixi’s birthday is scraping the barrel of human existence…which she is broadcasting in belief it is ‘entertainment’. This woman is in desperate need of a job, and fast.
Why doesn't she do volunteer work? Or perhaps do some training.

If she really wanted to go to Disneyland she would. I took my cousins daughter to DLP last year for 5 days and it cost around £2k for flights and hotel and park tickets. This was in the summer holidays and staying in a Disney Hotel. She has what 4 or 5 of those Choo dolls and just bought a car? She could afford it if she wanted it.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t get a good enough look at the car to know the shape etc, the newer model of 3008 I can find for £12k but high mileage and she bought from a local garage…didn’t search the whole country in autotrader for the lowest price.

What I don’t get about it…amongst many other things…is if she is such a nervous driver and will only be doing 2min journeys to the cemetery and back…why didn’t she get herself a much smaller car? And cheaper? I think it’s because she has the ‘foundation’ money and is itching to get it spent fast.

Did she actually say how much she paid for the car? What is the point in complaining about what we are saying if not giving out the facts to correct us Pixi?

While you are reading here, how about providing a detailed breakdown of everything you have spent so far from the foundation fund?

Also, would you be able to confirm whether you are paying for the garden makeover, getting it free or discounted, and if paying are you using your own money or donations?
---
I didn’t get a good enough look at the car to know the shape etc, the newer model of 3008 I can find for £12k but high mileage and she bought from a local garage…didn’t search the whole country in autotrader for the lowest price.

What I don’t get about it…amongst many other things…is if she is such a nervous driver and will only be doing 2min journeys to the cemetery and back…why didn’t she get herself a much smaller car? And cheaper? I think it’s because she has the ‘foundation’ money and is itching to get it spent fast.

Did she actually say how much she paid for the car? What is the point in complaining about what we are saying if not giving out the facts to correct us Pixi?

While you are reading here, how about providing a detailed breakdown of everything you have spent so far from the foundation fund?

Also, would you be able to confirm whether you are paying for the garden makeover, getting it free or discounted, and if paying are you using your own money or donations?

I picked up that Pixi isn't taking any meds for her schizophrenia - so, it can't be that debilitating

Well…she did take those TWO doses of mild antidepressant recently…and pretended to react as if high on meth.

Another birthday vlog, more looking at tat in local shops, opening gifts from the PO Box…people sending this woman in her 40s plastic tat children’s toys..what a surprise…not.

The finale…a reminder that her PO Box accepts WORLDWIDE parcels and that she LOVES IT (receiving tat), and NEVER THOWS ANYTHING AWAY.

She’s really cemented herself as a transparent grifter now. When Kori was alive she had the excuse that she was doing it all to make him smile…and even then there were signs that it was more about her than him, now she’s not even trying to hide it.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
......more gift opening !!!! Pixi mentions she is allergic to bubble bath etc after she opens a tonne of bath crystals and soaps from the USA......yet, she dyes her hair all colours of the rainbow and has tattoos.

She’s continuing to cement her relationship with her superfan American Nanna. She’s posted a short on YouTube showing off the birthday present she sent to her…it’s of course not age appropriate…it’s a toy kit for 5 year olds suitable for her young daughter, but the woman in her 40s is excited to have received it.

• Wow
......she's dropped it out that she's using Kori's foundation money for the memory garden.......even though her husband seems to be doing a lot of the work himself and they've had lots of tat donated for the garden. Some of the chickens have been treated to a new coop - the old one looked absolutely filthy with years of chicken poop that had built up.......I can only imagine what it smells like. She's also been on a spending spree to Argos for the kid's toys......???out of the foundation money????

I started watching her video with her 5 year old - trying Japanese snacks - until Pixi announced that she would stick her finger up her daughter's bottom if she 'farted on camera' - I switched off. Why would you even say such a thing???

• Wow
  • Sick
I started watching her video with her 5 year old - trying Japanese snacks - until Pixi announced that she would stick her finger up her daughter's bottom if she 'farted on camera' - I switched off. Why would you even say such a thing???
Wtaf 😱 that’s not right at all, is it. 🤮

• Sad
She's hinting at someone donating/paying for a conservatory because Kori died is essentially what was the dining room. .......

• Wow
Pixi uploaded 'child loss' last week, reminding everyone that Kori died and to let 'new' subscribers know.....she hasn't got any new subscribers.....

She also says she has PIP for severe mental health issues.........but, doesn't take any medication for her schizophrenia.

She's fed up of comments saying 'time is a great healer'...etc.......and she adds that Kori wanted to live to be a teenager (wasn't it his choice to opt for palliative care instead of another transplant?)

She then says 'this is not a s**cide video as she wants everyone to remember that Kori wanted her to get to 100k subs.........I've never seen a child loss video before where the grieving mum is begging for subscribers......

She says Kori's charity will be set up this year (hmmmmm) and she's got a chihuahua puppy to collect......that she's bought

She wants grief counselling for her 6 year old but, she can't have it for the first six months ...perhaps she could pay for private therapy out of the lump sum - instead of buying dolls and dogs

All through the video - she's knitting her eyebrows together to look sad - and pretends to cry.......there's not one tear shed.......and she remarks about her subscriber count going down

She wants to scream at the world because Kori suffered from birth and went through so much pain.........wasn't she offered a termination??

• Angry
There’s actually a newspaper article where she complains about the hospital trying to push her to have a termination on the basis that the doctor’s opinion was that it would be cruel to bring a child into the world who would spend his whole life suffering, the condition diagnosed in the womb was so serious. She complained that she knew best etc….yet a few years later her child is on his second transplant suffering horrendous complications and asking to die, plus she claims he once ran into the road trying to get hit by a truck to end his life (of course, not her fault…but the fault of child mental health services for not having someone available 24 hrs a day for his specific needs right next to their house in their small town).

I know there are many people on PIP for real reasons, but there are also many people like Pixi who are making a joke of the system. This woman claimed to be Kori’s ‘carer’, so if she is so severely disabled that she needs these benefits..how was she doing that? It’s likely Kori got PIP, she got a carer allowance for looking after him, she then got PIP for herself…then the husband got carers allowance for looking after her. Plus child benefits for the younger child…which of course…she isn’t disabled enough to not be able to look after as well.

It’s beyond belief that we have a system in this country that allows someone to claim thousands per year in disability benefits when they have no physical disability and refuse to take any medication for their diagnosed mental health issue. Assuming she actually has a mental health issue and that’s not just a grift…if she took the medication as per doctors advice presumably she would then be fit to work. The PIP system is supposed to be tough and clearly isn’t tough enough on her.

On a side note, I find it interesting that the people Johnny Depp seems to get connected to turn out to be grifters. It’s like nobody at his end is checking people out and helping him with these decisions. I know his involvement was to support a terminally ill child, but the decision to help promote the YouTube channel where the mother has a history of using her child for public attention and freebies means she should have been a red flag. The majority of the people now sending gifts to Pixi will have made that connection with her via Johnny’s action…which was only to support the child, not set the mother into a position where she can scam others…those donations for the funeral are being spent on dolls and a puppy…and a lot of it traces back to his team’s decisions to let his phone call be put on YouTube and have him make a promo video for the channel. If her grifting ever gets caught in a significant enough way to make a news story…his name will be in the headline not hers. Right after Johnny gifted Kori a PS5, they asked for ANOTHER one and were gifted it by what is likely to be one of his fans wanting to be noticed. I’m not saying he shouldn’t have helped via ‘make a wish’, but in the past he is known to have done it privately, and the request to do it publicly clearly came from Pixi, she even said so herself.

If you watch the final part of that video call…which Pixi has held back for months and then published recently…Johnny makes an error towards the end of it. He’s clearly socially awkward and in signing off the call he says “be well”…presumably it’s a phase he used with other people and it just slipped out…then a look of panic goes over his eyes as he realises that was an inappropriate way to sign off when talking to someone terminally ill. He’s clearly prone to social errors that could land him in embarrassing situations with the media, and trying to ad lib with a complete stranger who is basically unresponsive as Kori was, although doing it for a charitable reason, he clearly doesn’t have the social skills and as soon as he drops the Jack Sparrow act and talks as himself in that call he is basically lost as to what to say to either of them. He should have done the phone call as it was a make a wish request…but allowing them it use it for publicity I think was a mistake…one that his fans are still being sucked into as they are now funding dolls, a car, a puppy and a new chicken coop.

The reason it’s flagged in my mind is that if any of you are also following what has been happening to him recently…he also paid for Shane Macgowan’s funeral (which his assistant revealed on X/Twitter). This was only revealed in retaliation for a link shared by the widow (a close friend of Johnny’s) that contained a comment that was insulting to Johnny, she then made an Instagram post praising him. She also made an embarrassing random and completely unnecessary reference to Amber Heard during a live-streamed eulogy, plus shared a quote claiming to be from him from an online book of condolences…without first checking he actually wrote it…which his team confirmed he didn’t, then didn’t delete the tweet. What I really don’t understand is why the widow would accept any financial help anyway. Shane’s xmas song royalties brought in £100-200k a year, presumably she is inheriting. She is some kind of PR advisor and on her YouTube channel a few years ago she went through a phase of trying to become a YouTuber, showing that her life basically involves travelling between her homes in Dublin and London, where she eats with friends at the Dorchester (£100 for a bad salad she claims…but they still go there for the atmosphere), and appears to spend most of her time befriending hippie healer types trying out all sorts of alternative nonsense. All during the time her husband was needing constant care…but clearly not provided by herself as during these weekly vlogs you barely saw him. She’s in no way on the bones of her arse financially. Anyway, if she does PR for clients and has any skills in that area, she surely could have found ways of getting things done for free (making sure the funeral director cars etc got their logo on the press coverage). He stayed the day after the funeral for another ceremony and was photographed with her (which she put on Instagram), but it wouldn’t surprise me if he followed through with it all out of politeness and is never seen with her again (ie she won’t be invited to his gigs etc like she has been previously).

It’s a side topic, but it seems like leeches are drawn to him. Imagine all the leeching that is done in private from friends or relatives needing things paid for, if these 2 examples are just the tip of the iceberg. The dark side of fame…I think if I was rich and famous I’d literally only associate with people of similar financial standing…otherwise you probably have this problem of everyone you meet finding ways to leech.

Oh..and back on topic…if Pixi can’t bear to clear out Kori’s downstairs bedroom to her her dining room back…why doesn’t she move her ‘studio’ from the converted garage to upstairs to Kori’s old bedroom and therefore free up a different downstairs room?

Last edited:
....she's recently uploaded Kori's full telephone conversation with Johnny - it's only got 6k views and she's uploading old unboxing videos with Kori......she's really spacing them out. She's also uploading Kori's funeral - but it will only be available for a short time.....making it sound like a movie that's leaving Netflix............:mad:

• Angry
It’s absolutely crazy that she held back footage that Kori knew was filmed, so she could broadcast it after his death in order to gain attention on him rather than himself.

She was claiming that YouTube and the reaction of their viewers was massively beneficial to his mental health and she was doing it all for his benefit…yet it seems there were several more videos that would have taken 5mins to upload (she does barely any editing and anyway she had the doll-maker doing it for her while he was alive).

So why not give him the pleasure and mental health boost of seeing his videos uploaded and the positive comments? I think…there was a strategy going on, spacing videos for the purposes of building her channel alongside his and ensuring she would have footage after his death to pull his supporters over to her channel.

It’s such a horrible way to use a child for attention. Not that I think she ever harmed him physically… but knowingly bringing a child into the world to face constant suffering, then using his illness for attention is similar in the mental processes involved in muchausans by proxy.

She’s also claiming to be so mentally ill herself that she needs a carer to come in and help her get ready of a morning and can’t leave the house alone (in an earlier video). Another way to get someone giving her attention. I think her grift is about much more than money or freebies, there is something more sinister going on with her desire to have people around she treating her like an invalid and her acting very childishly and in an attention seeking manner.

• Heart
Pixi uploaded 'child loss' last week, reminding everyone that Kori died and to let 'new' subscribers know.....she hasn't got any new subscribers.....

She also says she has PIP for severe mental health issues.........but, doesn't take any medication for her schizophrenia.

She's fed up of comments saying 'time is a great healer'...etc.......and she adds that Kori wanted to live to be a teenager (wasn't it his choice to opt for palliative care instead of another transplant?)

She then says 'this is not a s**cide video as she wants everyone to remember that Kori wanted her to get to 100k subs.........I've never seen a child loss video before where the grieving mum is begging for subscribers......

She says Kori's charity will be set up this year (hmmmmm) and she's got a chihuahua puppy to collect......that she's bought

She wants grief counselling for her 6 year old but, she can't have it for the first six months ...perhaps she could pay for private therapy out of the lump sum - instead of buying dolls and dogs

All through the video - she's knitting her eyebrows together to look sad - and pretends to cry.......there's not one tear shed.......and she remarks about her subscriber count going down

She wants to scream at the world because Kori suffered from birth and went through so much pain.........wasn't she offered a termination??
She makes me so cross - no grief counselling available for 6 months 🤬 Grief counselling is available straight away through the hospice; well I t was when my child passed. The hospice itself had access to trained staff, if not there are plenty of charities out there waiting to step in. I can’t believe that children’s hospices In the UK differ that much.