Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mammy2021

VIP Member
Her content is soooooooooooo boring. Same shite content - loads of baby George…I mean Billy 😂 and flogging what she can. Nothing to relate to the commoners. By the way Pippa, not a chance do I believe you’re wearing your stupid POCO shorts and T-shirts on holidays. She shows them off then strips off and puts on a designer piece. 🙄🙄🙄Yawnfest

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Jonnyjo

It's fine she can go on as many holidays as she likes but does she have to rub it in people's faces.. we get it you can afford expensive holidays.. not all of us are that lucky. Some people are struggling right now and she could learn to read the room.

• Heart

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Ah here now would ye stop she's tiny and clearly works out despite what she says.
There's noway she has a gastric sleeve😂. 100% she works out and doesn't admit to it.
Ya don't pop out 3 kids and make no effort with exercise or food, drink like a fish at 40 and just somehow stay in great shape. Puh lease!!!

scarymary1983

Actually so sick of seeing this lot go on holidays, like is this their third family holiday abroad since Jan? As well as her 3 other trips? And then they have been away a few times here as well
People need to stop buying her crap

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Billy is a very cute baby, but showing him eating a plate of fruit is weird/ boring. Nobody cares but u Pippa. Also, the child is entitled to privacy.
This is the thing, who cares about somebody's child that they don't know and will never meet eating!!!

Reactions: 20
I'm pretty sure she was like that when covid kicked off.....lalala all is grand, nothing to see here vibes....odd
I can understand not wanting to get drawn into social issues and politics etc. But swanning around living the life of Riley when there's people battling fires nearby is very ignorant.

pippa please, don't start with the chico overload content, there hasn't been a mention of chico in the last 5 weeks. I lay a bet from Mon she will be all preachy about taking her revive active vitamins, juicing her Carrott and ginger every morning, laying off the coffee(yeah cos the coffee is the problem pips😜 and harping on about getting out for her evening walks😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Just had a look at her stories after reading the comments here and omg what a horrible materialistic world she lives in. Buy, buy, buy, spend, spend, spend. And what an awful world to bring her kids up in, with an attitude like that they ll never be happy no matter what they get. What kind of values will they have in life. It's vile. I'm embarrressed for her with all them ads. You d swear she had nothing having to lower herself to that standard. Her stories are like qcv. The desperation. 🙈

oh Brian said pippa can leave the unpacking and washing until tomorrow cos it's her birthday,nothing makes me cringe to my soul more than an adult announcing to strangers on Instagram their birthday is coming up. Sound of Brian tho, so do you know what, have a glass of wine just for a change he said.

• Haha

Mammy2021

VIP Member
That Triona one is a lush and an embarrassment to the lovely people of west Cork and humans alike! Plus none of them would use Lancôme on their holes, never mind their faces! 😂😂😂What a waste of a big PR trip for those Z listers. If ever I had an inclination to buy Lancôme, this would make me not buy it! 😂🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Kellypol

Pippa does portray that she adores her life & hubby. Even saying “happy wife” in her bio. Do we think she just is someone that can turn a blind eye to B’s past ?(& if anyone says they are just rumours … don’t! never this much smoke without fire!) or is it that she wants to make out that things are all rosy? Genuinely confused by them two!
There's a big fat want in anyone who feels the need to declare "Happy wife" in their social media bio.

• Haha

TeaorCoffeeBabez

It must be fantastic to have her lifestyle, I mean she's worked hard for it, so I'm not going to begrudge her. However, my pet peeve is how she portrays such an unrealistic view on motherhood. All of these holidays and work trips, cocktails...not to mention looking immaculate all of the time - I'd be lucky if I could get to wash my hair in peace!!!! It must make the "normal" Mums feel shit. The prestine, perfect lifestyle is just non attainable and very far removed from her followers. Who, like another person previously mentioned, were her bread and butter once upon a time!

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It’s so embarrassing, as other people here have pointed out if Sarah Burke or Twins and Me posted the level of drinking Pippa and Brian do they would be crucified. But because it’s posh Pippa and lego head Brian it’s fine 🤭
Exactly. If it was Julie twins and me skulling cans down in Wexford morning moon and night people would be rightly concerned, but because Pippa is in a nicer setting with expensive champagne it’s seen as aspirational. She’s just as much of a lush as Julie is she just has more money to throw at the fine wines

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s so image conscious it’s unreal. Worried about her blow dry on the boat and wouldn’t get into the pool because it would spoil her tan. She’s too vain to really enjoy the place

• Wow

DeirdreIreland

Chatty Member
VIPs! Wouldn't you be mortified to be going around thinking you were something for being a glorified clothes horse. No talent or value to society whatsoever.

• Haha