Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I honestly feel embarrassed for people who cannot stop recording every single move on a holiday and sharing it. she has been on her phone pretty much non stop. it's pure and utter showing off, it's nice to see snippets, but showing every single breakfast, coffee, cocktail, glass of wine, Greek salad just gets monotonous even in a stunning location.

Reactions: 23

Jackjack38

VIP Member
She's a complete lush! I wouldn't be able for it in a fit.
Totally, its been said before but it's so true, if you replaced every cocktail, champagne,gin, vodka or rose that you see Pippa with, with a can she'd be classed as a dipso but because of how she dresses and where she lives she's somebody to aspire to.

Reactions: 23
A wardrobe bigger than some people houses full or designer gear, and she’s thankful for a DHL delivery last minute of an outfit for an event tonight. Terrie mcevoy was the same. I’ve had it with these influencers, what a wasteful way to live

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Blondiemum

The poor kids. The holiday is all about the adults drinking their heads off behaving like they are away in their teens. I know my kids would be pissed off after a few weeks away and want to see their friends in the estate to play like ordinary kids. Those poor kids get dragged around to suit the parents lifestyle. Every event that knobhead Dowling is there too even for their birthday parties.

• Sad

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Just came on to say I reckon Pippa is mortified having to associate with Triona, funny she doesn't mind Brian D being loud and obnoxious though.
And we all said it on the last Lancome PR trip, she never mentions Lancome or uses their products.
She's just there for the holiday, Pips is as fake as all the rest of them. She'll come on when she gets home saying how much she missed the baby but guess what ya didn't have to go Pipsy.

Sunday Roast

VIP Member
Is this holiday called an audience with Pippa? Paddy Power bookies are going to start taking bets on who’s going to appear next!

• Haha

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Wasn't there another one with the kids in May? Casa de lago or quinto do lago or something
Was just over on Boozy Suzys thread she is also in Portugal- so from now on I think we should call it ...

QUINTA DEL IDGAF 🤣🤣🤣 dat other prick Nikki is there too. It actually puts me off going there knowing all these dickheads are over there eye fuckin themselves every time they walk past a shiny surface ! Poor fucking kids then - I'd be in Disneyland every weekend safari, lapland, pyramid spotting - how boring same hotel same place 3 times a year. Her kids must be bored out of their minds x

• Haha

Dailychat

VIP Member
Even though Pippa never mentions Lancôme, this is the reason she went. Staying in a €1,600 a night hotel, being photographed in a €700 VB dress, mixing with famous people. Not a chance you’d see her on an open top bus in Belfast with BPerfect
Exactly why she went to this😂.
Bperfect is reserved for the absolute dregs of 'content creator' though.

• Haha

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
I had to laugh when she said she had lots more videos that she'd upload when she got home. We're all here then like, no, you're grand, don't bother 😂

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
The absolute hack of each and every one. Not an ounce of style to be seen. Should be called the VIP Style-less awards

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I swear it feels like they have been on holidays for yrs now, Billy Bear must be turning three soon!!!?

• Haha

Kellypol

The more they drink the more teeth they show😂😂😂. I'm sorry I don't like commenting on people's looks but he is ROTTEN
I must admit I was VERY surprised when she started dating him and going on to get engaged and married back in the day. Would never have seen him as much of a catch -he was such a wannabe going on every reality TV singing competition and losing, in the early 00's. Pippa, on the other hand, no matter what kind of optics she spun about how 'relatable' she was with her high street clothes before building her 'empire', was never like the rest of us. She is extremely well connected (her brother's Godfather being Sir Tony O'Reilly, old money, one of Ireland's first billionaires so go figure). She's a silver spoon and Lego knew he'd landed on his feet with her.

• Sick
Reactions: 21

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’d say her sales have taken a plunge or at the very least have stagnated. There is no other reason for her to be acting like a thirsty biatch when she has spent the last 3 years thinking she is a premium boss bitch CEO who was above influencing

• Haha
Would they not bring the kids to the pool or a water park or something?
How are they able to sit down drinking all day with kids? When kiddo here was small meself and himself used to tag team if we wanted a day time drink - one person looks after the kid while the other tries to enjoy a drink while simultaneously saying " yes love, I saw that jump, wow" as kiddo jumps into the pool for the 500 million time 😁 Those were the days!

• Haha
  • Heart

Glencoe

Scrambling for outfits when she owns a clothing company? Just proves she doesn't wear any of it.

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Yeah like you’d think she’d treat Lego Head to a nice trip to Lego Land!!! He’d fit in better there 🤪🤪

• Haha