Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
She’s coming full circle with her career and now her looks
Does she not look like her olds self here? Like from around her wedding ?
I’ll have to find a pic

It’s sounds a bit mad to say- but it’s just she’s looked SO drastically different in recent years and now she looks like wedding Pippa but older ?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
pippa looks about 48. she looks really tired and wrecked. she's only 38. I always think herself and Brian look like brother and sister when they are up close with the big teeth on show

not_influenced

VIP Member
Her pushing the buggy y'day with the cocktail in hand. Not an image anyone i know would aspire to be!! I didn't find it funny!? I don't find mixing drink and kids funny at all! I once found the image she put out very classy and put together. Now I'm starting to think she's a functioning alcoholic! Can't even unpack without a glass of wine!

• Heart

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
I see fuck all has changed in this thread. Funny Tattlers taking the piss and having a good auld slag, cos it’s Tattle and not evening mass, and the same auld defenders leaping in and telling everyone what their kids/dogs/family like to do on their holidays as if it’s anything to do with the famous Pippa. Gas! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
pipsey Portugal bingo underway... Maria's, check. The shack, check, pipsey in a headlock with lego in the brother/sister eye full of knashers, check. few more to go but we are getting there.

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
Period jumper? What the? Is it a jumper to wear during menstruation? The insta huns are an odd bunch 😰
I take credit for calling it this. Lisas logo is all over the front of her sweatshirts and it's the same logo as my period app, Clue.
Screenshot_20220705-224422_One UI Home~2.jpg
Screenshot_20220705-224558_Chrome~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

lillyjo

Funny, for the first time in forever we must have ate out or got takeaways nearly everyday last week, I was wrecked, kids had so much on that particular week plus other stuff that I just said f*ck it. Never done it before in our lives. It felt like we were on holidays in our own area lol. Anyway I said to my husband I don’t want to see a restaurant or a takeout again for an age but I just said to myself how in gods name do they do all the regular holidays, I’d be pure sick of eating and wining and dining out. Just couldn’t do it. I was sick of it after a week!!! Absolutely no value or appreciation to regular trips and such a lifestyle especially for the poor kids. I was looking forward to getting back to slicing me turnip lol. Very little cooking going on since Billy. Also very bizarre that she seems to buy completely new suitcases of clothes for the boys for every trip. It’s like she doesn’t want the hassle of ironing and just wants that pristine look by
Just taking the tags off when they arrive !!!!! So so bizarre. They are completely nuts and actually just so unlikeable anymore. BDG is also just unbearable. A weird weird crowd, the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Omg so predictable, Brian obviously posted the drink to wind her up, she’s obviously raging it’s been noticed 🤣
I'd say she's raging in the way it's noticed now. she probably thought people were like oh look at lady pippa and her fabulous champagne lifestyle.... just because her drink taste is expensive it's no different to sitting down infront of the kids with a 2litre of cider of pack of cans.

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Ah stop will ya Pippa, the try on of POCO in her own gaff, no sign of anything POCO on her trip to Paris/South of France, just give over.
So over this lot!!!

lillyjo

Im really sorry but the absolute state of Arthur and BDG over past couple of days and the actual carry on of them makes me wonder how are they mature enough to be parents. They are absolute tools. Makes me so sad

Is she taking the piss with this? €39 for a long basic T-shirt which you would get in Penneys for €2.80. Even the colour screams Penneys. Then as she wouldn’t be seen dead wearing it outside, she dons a €260 beach dress.
Go…go little Poco sheep and buy my T-shirt I wouldn’t be seen dead in so that I may continue to shop in BT.

Attachments

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
By far Louise and Triona look the best. Love both their dresses.
Can I ask though is anxiety the buzz word at the moment. Louise said the social anxiety at the awards, never heard her mention anxiety before considering she goes to alot and I mean alot of social events.
I have anxiety especially social anxiety since I was a teen, even nowadays going to meet friends puts me in a panic and I cancel quite alot. Never put Louise down as anxious.🤷‍♀️
Louise does not have social anxiety. She just doesn’t. It’s bullshit & the cheek of her to even say it. She is so dim it’s insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
Some great looks there Pips, you haven't changed a bit.
Wow, they did her dirty with that compilation 😂 Obviously a few people in Evoke that were like, FU Pips, watch this!

Lynn Kelly, another one that's unrecognisable from those pics.

• Haha
  • Wow
I like to imagine herself and Brian use their nicknames here when they've an argument. "Have to you taken out the bins yet Lego head?! " "yeera f off and have another drink why don't ya tipsy!"

• Haha

Scarbouro

VIP Member
We're not as wealthy as Pippa or So Sue but myself and my husband could afford to go away and rent a villa for a month during the summer holidays if we really wanted to. Work remotely and head off with the kids. Would I like to? Ehh no!

I'm quite happy that my children are involved in their local summer camps, playing with neighbours and school friends. They are great memories to have. Since when did this become a thing?! We love heading away as a family and meeting new people but be sure those 2 weeks are totally family oriented. Not working 2 hours a day to pay for it or inviting half the nation to join us because we're so bored of our own company!

Personally, I think this is the new way of showing off your wealth. How many "influencers" are doing this now?!

Edited for spelling mistakes.

Last edited:

lillyjo

Lol why on earth would they bring your mam? 🤣 im presuming any social media following she may have would be miniscule.

I think they get PR companies to chose, so its an outsourced decision made based on the demographics of the instahuns following. Pippa are Triona would have woman in their 30s and 40s following them so that why they were picked
ah that was a joke love re: me Mam. She’s happy to get the mini freebies when they come in.

but why not pick an instahun who uses Lancôme and that has a following. That kinda PR does the opposite for me as in i defo wouldn’t buy Lancôme now as Pippa herself does not use it so why on earth would I buy it if I was Pippa follower. All the rose petals in France wouldn’t convince me.LOL

• Heart

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
It’s so embarrassing, as other people here have pointed out if Sarah Burke or Twins and Me posted the level of drinking Pippa and Brian do they would be crucified. But because it’s posh Pippa and lego head Brian it’s fine 🤭
Have people no friends or family they can brag and boast to - Im sure they’d only be dying to hear 👀😆 instead of inputting irrelevant personal life details on an anonymous troll thread about a basic irish ‘celeb’ in order to feel good / superior about their lives?

We’re here to slag Pippa - literally do.not.care about your life and I don’t want to read about it here

• Heart
  • Haha

Sunday Roast

VIP Member
Quinto de lago was evacuated due to wildfires :eek:
I can just see the VIP/Extra headline ‘Pippa Ormond's holiday from Hell!’ Followed by Vogue’s top tips for long haul trips! And their other favourite ‘Una Healy, Tipperary really is a long way…when your career is over’

• Haha

Jenna89

Chatty Member
This is her 3rd luxury trip with lancome over the last while. Think the other 2 trips were in Italy and do you know what, I actually thought when I saw her stories today that she's just as greedy and grabby as the other try hards she thinks she's a step above. She never ever mentions lancome of her own accord. It's the one brand she never shows or uses but sure as God she's on their press trip to the South of France wining and dining in the finest.
I thought the same - she’s not a Lancôme user, not when she’s choosing and paying herself. Why bring her? And why go - it’s not your vibe as a brand clearly. Grabby.