Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Same BORING family holiday. Side view and clever angling of Pips with a smug grin and glass of something, and showing off her designer wardrobe🙄…poor auld bouncing Billy eating something, 🙄Legohead cheesily smiling with a poncy drink & his gant clothes🙄 and lets not forget they will probably be flogging their crap too. Jesus will they ever go and enjoy their family holiday and let their older boys not have their every move filmed? Christ almighty it’s all in very bad taste and they are a boring as f&€k couple so nobody gives a toss! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
this is exactly it. it's so boring and cheesy at this stage. she will show herself and lego head having a glass of rose now at lunchtime, Billy bear smiling just to show what a happy content baby he is. all the usual spots in Portugal, Maria's, Parilla, pipsy in a white dress for a boat trip, more drinks, her and lego doing the close up pose so we get an eye full of teeth where they look like brother and sister. family shot with ollie looking fed up, yada yada yada. bore off.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
You would never see it on any other thread except for this one....the same ones blindly defending Pippa telling us they do the exact same thing, my kids are the same age as Pippas kids and they love just what Pippas kids love, if I had Pippas money I'd be doing the very same as St Pippa. Nobody is saying the kids aren't happy, I'm sure they are having a ball, but there's no denying whether it's a holiday, a child's birthday, a first communion, it's centred mostly, not totally, but mostly around what Brian and pippa like, which is fancy restaurants and drinking, but because she's loaded and it looks nice people say oh sure she has the money. I'm sure that part is boring for the kids.
This thread and the Grace thread are full of mammies trying to prove themselves it’s mad reading 😩 here they want to be pips & on Grace’s they want to be superior. If I have to read one more essay on what people do with their kids I will die

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Nopatience

VIP Member
Any reputable company or brand should not need to use influencers to advertise, word of mouth or a recommendation from a paying customer should be enough.

Reactions: 29

Rosesarepink

Chatty Member
I always joy the images of her with her face fully made up complete with blush and then very gingerly trying to get as little of her own product on her finger and trying to tap her cheek as lightly as possible in case any gets on her face so we can all see how great it is 🤣🤔🙄😉

• Haha
Reactions: 29

MeltsMeltsEverywhere

Absolutely agree with this! By all means go off and enjoy your life Pippa but don’t bite the hand that literally feeds you by alienating a big portion of your followers .
Exactly!
Not once on this trip have we seen her wear her cheap ass Terry cloth shorts set or a pair of her poco denim shorts with her over priced basic tee’s!
People need to cop on and stop buying her tat, then she might actually have to get a proper job like the many people who line her pockets 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 28
ohhhhhhh the I'm a regular sleep deprived mom winging it like every one else wasn't just a chat for nothing then, buttering up all the pipbots to sell the tshirt and jeans 🙄it's so obvious, she really has no shame or scruples now, it's just hard sell... tell all the mummies I'm tired but will come on in white jeans, tshirt, full makeup and hair curled and the pipbots will be convinced if they buy these poco bits they will look just as amazing as sleep deprived worn out pips. I had to exit stories then when I saw the bed linen ad appear.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m actually mortified for her. Back plugging Vita Liberata for the easy pay day when only a few months ago she was all about Amanda Harrington tan which is “exclusive to BTs”. She literally said it was the best tan ever and like no other. She’s so full of 💩

• Haha
They all must get the freebies at that dentist. BDG and Arfur were there last week and tagged it too🙄
imagine being a paying customer paying expensive bills in that dentist and these gobshites rock in getting all sorts done for free just because they are on Instagram. I saw Holly carpenter and I think Katie Jackson a few weeks back in some beauty therapy clinic place in Dublin having the same treatment done, like who actually says Ohhh yeah I think ill fork out 200quid for that treatment because Holly got it for free. it does the complete opposite to me, I'd be like no fucking way are you getting a cent of my money.

• Heart

Londongirl89

Chatty Member
I got a sample of that A Bader “the cream” and it’s nothing special! Nivea or the body shop would be just as good. They’re another crowd that are heavy on insta hun advertising, avoid!!! The best skincare brand is caudalie, they don’t do influencer marketing as far as I know. Is anyone else majorly put off by insta hun marketing? I wouldn’t go near the likes of spotlight toothpaste etc.

Reactions: 27

Jackjack38

VIP Member
She promised her friend she'd mention the awards😂 more like her PR team told her to.
Pippa is oh so modest she didn't want to ask herself🤭🤭, poor shy Pippa, LOL!!

• Haha

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
Don’t you know she’ll be on soon enough as the ‘relatable Pippa’ explaining her ‘broken phone saga’, full on with back to school prep, billy milestone not sleeping or teething and it’s just so full on ….then straight back into sales mode..BANG! . Give the poor woman a chance for god sake. She needs time to recover from her 7 week stint in Portugal and do all that washing, the birthdays the baby showers . She’s some woman !!!!

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It’s the fact that the optics of drinking champagne makes them appear classier. If they were skulling cans people would be calling them scumbags. I don’t know why they can’t wait until evening when the kids are winding down to have a drink. Boozing all day while trying to mind 3 kids sounds like a nightmare

• Haha

foxcubs1000

I’m from the north and I would know about these awards a bit but the way they are all going on about it I thought it was a big swanky event at like the waterfront or sse arena here. It’s at a hotel function room with what looks like a PowerPoint presentation. I’m pmsl. They are all so up their own ass’ The only one who genuinely looks fab is Carl mullens wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Skinner

VIP Member
See ladies, when you but any of these products thats where your money is going. To give these freeloaders another holiday. Its not going into research or the ingredients of the products. I use a range of products that don't advertise at all, don't use influencers, all their money goes into research etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 25