Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Hmmmm I still call bul1sh1t on Pipsy’s phone. Brian & Arthur got pictures and stories with practically everyone else there with their phones. Not one with her??

Maybe she banned photos coz her Botox had worn off or her veneers had fallen out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Jackjack38

VIP Member
She doesn’t even seem surprised she won,
She fully knew she was going to win it, pathetic!!
Brian probably paid somebody off.
I can just imagine her coming on stories in a day or two, cuppa in hand. "Well, hello, hello", talking about what a surprise it was, and how she's so grateful.
Yeah whatevs Pips!!

Ailte

VIP Member
Going by her Insta timeline, these were her trips..

June 21 Kerry
June 21 Adare Manor
July 21 Portugal

A break as Billy was born

Jan 22 Dubai
Mar 22 Cashel
Mar 22 London (not holiday - BAFTAs)
May 22 France (not holiday - Lancôme)
Jun 22 Sheen Falls
Jun 22 Santorini
Jul 22 Portugal ?
All the huns wearing her shite brand ….. ye are funding this!!!

Mammy2021

VIP Member
You can get a refund just no "retuned" 😂😂😂
Your consumer rights through online purchases is stronger than you’d get in a physical retail shop. Despite her saying otherwise. You have your full consumer rights online and are entitled to return or a refund if you so wish. Even if you just don’t like the item you bought. Shows she doesn’t want her shitty stock being returned because she can’t sell it in the first place! 😂

• Heart
pippa is coming out with some out statements lately, "I could hide Billy under this dress, but I'm not". what?? no of course you aren't pippa because he would cramp your champagne lifestyle there. and yesterday "I'm still on Billy's time but it's almost midday" as she shows their cocktails. just trying to mention Billy for the sake of it.

odd statements I meant lol

Last edited:

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Totally agree with this, I’d say the comments rattled her cage. She probably had a look back over her posts and realised how often she has had a glass in her hand so I reckon we’ll only see mugs of tea for a bit☕
This thread made me really take notice of how much she drinks. Since covid I have noticed how many of them seem to be reliant on alcohol. It’s wild

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Pippa is her brand. She 100% takes care of her body and what she eats. Sure it’s been mentioned here before. Any food she posts is always nutrient dense and clean. Having a healthy body composition is down to diet not exercise. She has zero definition anywhere so my bet is other than walking she doesn’t do much else but is strict with her food. Her cheats are probably her alcohol

The rising cost of inflation and the tightening of peoples belts because of energy costs, food costs etc is going to have an effect on her sales. Im assuming her average customer is a mid thirties to early forties woman (alot of teachers etc) who are going to be experiencing a change in their own finances in the next few months. I think we are going to see alot more ads and her selling products that a year ago she wouldn't even contemplate doing. I would advise her to stop the vulgar displays of money in the next while if she doesn't want to ostracise her potential customers.

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
If you can watch her ‘late late show ‘appearance some time back when she started to expand …(the iconic freakville moment Ornond hovered in the backstage creeping on her)…anyway …she insisted how she was removing her kids from social media . Big spiel why it wasn’t right and she respected their privacy until they wished to consent ….
((((,well)))))…..that went out the window for money obviously . So bloody wrong for those little kids. In later life it will haunt them . Hope it’s worth it PIPS!!!

Reactions: 18
Exactly. If it was Julie twins and me skulling cans down in Wexford morning moon and night people would be rightly concerned, but because Pippa is in a nicer setting with expensive champagne it’s seen as aspirational. She’s just as much of a lush as Julie is she just has more money to throw at the fine wines
100% to all of this. A glass of wine with lunch on holidays my eye, the pair of them are Hardy drinkers and everything they do more or less revolves around drinking. That time they went to Santorini, they were on the drink before midday every day. Julie twins and me gets shamed from a height for drinking around the kids, but Queen Pip is classy with her expensive Rose so it doesn't matter.

• Heart

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Nik the Diks little girleen is the same (can't think of her name - puppa pip something) - anyway its so uncomfortable to watch these kids being forced to do stuff for Instagram- like psychologically think bout it ....

Mam: John that was so cool will ya do it again for me
John: No i dont want to
Mam: Go on love i'll be really happy if I get a video ill buy you Minecraft
John: Ok ill do it for Minecraft

Like rewarding kids to do stuff THAT THEY DONT WANT TO DO can be really damaging and make kids vulnerable/easily led (not right word) u know what I mean, dentist early this morn head fuzzy - but point is kids should do stuff they enjoy they shouldn't be performing for mams insta - and giving then presents to do stuff they don't want to do can cause relationship issues later. Just leave them out of it . Its a form of blackmail.

anyone a pic of this rolex I never even noticed it x
And then you have the likes of Tignam telling their young daughter that people online love them and want to see them. There seems to be little to no safeguarding at all. It's utterly bizarre, such a strange way to parent.

• Heart
pippa mentioned yesterday about Billy sleeping all night. boring but whatever. she's talking about it again today saying people have messaged her today to ask her if Billy slept again last night all the way through. Some People are mental 😂why would you message her to ask her that, I find it so bizarre, oh I must pick up my phone to message pippa O connor to see how her baby slept last night. Nuts🤪
I wouldn't even message one of my girlfriend's and ask them that!

• Haha
  • Heart

Murzo

The Billy Bear stories. I'm really sick of Instagram. All of them using their followers for the hard sell. Remember that when you see Pips off in her 5 star resort. Your hard earned money gets her there.

• Haha