Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How are those kids not bored sitting around restaurants with adults drinking day and night. She's had Chloe, the Tighes, the dowling G duo, legos auntie, now Soozy Su and brothers family, doesn't seem like they had a day alone. how do they do so much drinking on a holiday with loads of kids there from age 6 months all the way up to 11 or 12. it's like restaurants, champagne, wine restaurants and throw in a little kiddie activity such as swimming or crazy golf when it's usually the other way around. it's all about keeping the kids amused all day and then the parents get to relax late evening / bedtime with a drink. They all seemed to be boozing on that boat yesterday too. they have a drink in their hand before lunchtime every day. could they not give it a miss for one day🙄

Reactions: 18

DeirdreIreland

Chatty Member
She's a hardworking business woman you jealous losers. She deserves another holiday. It's not easy flogging tat 24 hrs a day you know!!

• Haha

Mammy2021

VIP Member
BillieRoll fussing in the car is about as normal or real life as I’ve seen her live in a while. Wonder did he puke or poonami over the valeted car

Louis seems like a relatively normal child
Ollie is aware of the camera /insta and knows the audience are watching - bizarre life
You’re on the ball about the eldest chap - the poor little lad never seems to be able to relax. His smile is always forced it seems to me anyway. Very conscious of the camera. Kids should be allowed be kids and this is what boils my blood about IG and the rest. Like get the camera off the kids and flog your vanilla POCO/vodka/makeup shite….stop using them for content. 🙄🙄

• Heart
ohhhhhhh the I'm a regular sleep deprived mom winging it like every one else wasn't just a chat for nothing then, buttering up all the pipbots to sell the tshirt and jeans 🙄it's so obvious, she really has no shame or scruples now, it's just hard sell... tell all the mummies I'm tired but will come on in white jeans, tshirt, full makeup and hair curled and the pipbots will be convinced if they buy these poco bits they will look just as amazing as sleep deprived worn out pips. I had to exit stories then when I saw the bed linen ad appear.
Not gonna lie she nearly had me sucked in. I was listening to her chat about the baby, how she wouldn't be the best person for giving out childcare advise etc. I thought ah look, she's pleasant, chatty etc. Next thing is: Oh some of you were asking about my tshirt, my jeans Poco, then an ad for bed linen. :mad: I felt like a mug and tapped on through her ad. I do like her, I like her look, her style, but this "coming on for the chats, then selling" is offputting.

Ye must be fair lightweights if ye think having a glass of wine with yer lunch on holiday is boozing 😂. We are away for 3wks we miss our dogs but they have an incredible dog minder so we know they are safe & happy . Kids aren’t missing their friends between all the different holidays they would barely see them over the summer months anyway . All kids want is a pool and the odd day out , it’s so hot out there you wouldn’t be up for much other than splashing around the pool . Her kids do look happy and it’s lovely their cousins can come out and spend time with them , you never get that quality time at home . Ye might lot like Pippa and there is valid things ye can bitch about regards her but her Summer looks fab and with 3 young children it looks ideal tbf
let's be honest, Brian and Pippa are certainly not the odd glass of wine with lunch type lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Painful… she is absolutely painful…I used to find her largely inoffensive and actually bought stuff based on her recommendations (Rimmel and river island!!!) but she has gradually turned vulgar these past few months. Those poor little accessories… I mean boys…. Abandoned yet again so they can show off for the gram!

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
I thought she would turn her nose up at the VIP awards these days. That she wouldn’t lower herself to mingle with the others. I just can’t get over this recent personality transplant she has had. Maybe under new management or something?
She'l be at the Gossies next🤣🤣

• Haha

Dailychat

VIP Member
Up isn't in the same league as Lancome, Pippa will never host an event like this. I'd say Up will be discontinued in 5 years max.
5 years is being a bit generous. Haven't seen sight nor sound of it in months. I'd nearly say say when the stock they currently have is gone, that will be it.

Reactions: 17

happythoughts21

There's a lot to be said for the saying too much of a good thing. In this case a month of a holiday i in Portugal when already this year you ve been x,y and z. Eating out, excursions all become so mundane in excess.
It's not a good way to bring up kids. I know they very wealthy and all that but I still think less is more. I know myself I'd appreciate things a lot more when you don't get too much of it. Kids crave normality meeting friends, camps during the summer. They just be bored eating out every day. And Their poor dog. Hard to leave a dog a month without seeing them. That's what I would find hard too. It is all a bit too much to be honest.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s all about river island these days after literally ignoring their existence for the last what.. four years? I smell something 🐠

Jackjack38

VIP Member
It really is just the adults on the sauce the entire time and they'd love us all to think they are so rich and sophisticated when really they're all just a bunch of dipso's

• Haha

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Omg so predictable, Brian obviously posted the drink to wind her up, she’s obviously raging it’s been noticed 🤣

• Haha

Blondiemum

God the kids have done loads in the last two days. Seems like pippas reading here 😂 fully agree with poster above. Kids just want to play with their friends for the summer. Not go off on a month long holiday: and not a second thought for the poor dog. I would miss mine terrible for a month and so would my kids.

• Heart

Nosycrow

Chatty Member
I don’t think they’re actually wealthy tbh - they (or she really) just have money, at the moment at least. Truly wealthy people stay that way because they’ve nothing to prove!

lillyjo

I think it’s really bad form all these instahuns who have attended this event and maybe 40% of them use their product. No chance my poor Mam who has been a Lancôme customer for years and who is in her 70’s would get an oul’ invite. How exactly are these attendees picked as it’s defo not through purchasing departments? It’s actually a product in particular that Pippa never pushes on Instagram??

• Haha