Pippa O’Connor Ormond #8 Money talks, wealth whispers. Pippa is starting to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
💯 agree with this comment, that’s not the image she wants to portray, tipsy pipsy has stuck!
There is no way she wants to be lumped in with the likes of Julie twins & me & the other lush mammies who can’t go a day without drinking in front of the kids 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I doubt she got anything done. If I had to guess I’d say she is rattled by the drink comments. It wasn’t just one person who noticed & id say she is terrified of damaging brand Pipsy
Totally agree with this, I’d say the comments rattled her cage. She probably had a look back over her posts and realised how often she has had a glass in her hand so I reckon we’ll only see mugs of tea for a bit☕

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Totally agree with this, I’d say the comments rattled her cage. She probably had a look back over her posts and realised how often she has had a glass in her hand so I reckon we’ll only see mugs of tea for a bit☕
This thread made me really take notice of how much she drinks. Since covid I have noticed how many of them seem to be reliant on alcohol. It’s wild

Reactions: 19
It’s very easy to drink more than we should. I’d imagine there are plenty of women knocking back a glass or 2 of wine every night of the week.

Reactions: 14
Yeah she's at the horse show, prob enjoying a few glasses of Moët ! Cian and co are doing very good so far so we'll see if theres any celebrations later 🥂 Are there any tattlers in the RDS today, find Pips and tell us what she's hiding 🤣

Yeah she's at the horse show, prob enjoying a few glasses of Moët ! Cian and co are doing very good so far so we'll see if theres any celebrations later 🥂 Are there any tattlers in the RDS today, find Pips and tell us what she's hiding 🤣
IRELAND JUST WON THE AGA KHAN - deffo boozing tonight tipsy pipsy 🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

IRELAND JUST WON THE AGA KHAN - deffo boozing tonight tipsy pipsy 🥳
Looks like she is on way to cork for booze looking at brians story

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Pippa posted to ‘enjoy’ so I’d say we’ll get Billy roll and coffee from home soon

Reactions: 11
Omg so predictable, Brian obviously posted the drink to wind her up, she’s obviously raging it’s been noticed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg so predictable, Brian obviously posted the drink to wind her up, she’s obviously raging it’s been noticed 🤣
I'd say she's raging in the way it's noticed now. she probably thought people were like oh look at lady pippa and her fabulous champagne lifestyle.... just because her drink taste is expensive it's no different to sitting down infront of the kids with a 2litre of cider of pack of cans.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s all about the brother Cian these days after seemingly ignoring his existence for years

Reactions: 17
Probably feels it’s long enough that people will have forgotten the dopage with the horse

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’d say she was never going to meet Brian. She had the horse show and I can’t imagine her legging it off and heading off.

Reactions: 6
She uses Brian for an excuse to home drink and if you have company it's not that you're an alco you're just being neighbourly!!
Brian would wear her skin if he could she should watch her back 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.