Pippa O’Connor Ormond #8 Money talks, wealth whispers. Pippa is starting to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all must get the freebies at that dentist. BDG and Arfur were there last week and tagged it too🙄

Reactions: 4
They all must get the freebies at that dentist. BDG and Arfur were there last week and tagged it too🙄
imagine being a paying customer paying expensive bills in that dentist and these gobshites rock in getting all sorts done for free just because they are on Instagram. I saw Holly carpenter and I think Katie Jackson a few weeks back in some beauty therapy clinic place in Dublin having the same treatment done, like who actually says Ohhh yeah I think ill fork out 200quid for that treatment because Holly got it for free. it does the complete opposite to me, I'd be like no bleeping way are you getting a cent of my money.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Any reputable company or brand should not need to use influencers to advertise, word of mouth or a recommendation from a paying customer should be enough.

Reactions: 29
Any reputable company or brand should not need to use influencers to advertise, word of mouth or a recommendation from a paying customer should be enough.
Especially for medical professionals, I’m really starting to see dentists and GP’s in a different light since they started compromising themselves for likes and freebies. It’s done the profession damage by cheapening it in this way. Pity the small minority can do so much harm in undermining the trust between the patient & their doctor. I would immediately move GP or dentist if they were an ‘influencer’ 🤮

Reactions: 12
Nope salmon at home or mcdonalds out today lol
Brian and Arthur went to Heather Tigue’s for dinner so I’m assuming that Tipsy went too or they made a stop at her house and Brian is standing there drinking champagne on his stories.

Reactions: 3
Brian and Arthur went to Heather Tigue’s for dinner so I’m assuming that Tipsy went too or they made a stop at her house and Brian is standing there drinking champagne on his stories.
No they were defn there as Louis pic was not in her own house, to me it was in the Tigue's house. All over for Sunday dinner.

imagine being a paying customer paying expensive bills in that dentist and these gobshites rock in getting all sorts done for free just because they are on Instagram. I saw Holly carpenter and I think Katie Jackson a few weeks back in some beauty therapy clinic place in Dublin having the same treatment done, like who actually says Ohhh yeah I think ill fork out 200quid for that treatment because Holly got it for free. it does the complete opposite to me, I'd be like no bleeping way are you getting a cent of my money.
I couldn’t agree more. I will blacklist anywhere that gives free treatments or sends free stuff to influencers. I’d sooner pay full price in BT than use a look fantastic code

Reactions: 15
Lego head was on the golf course with Michelle Tighe today so Heather probably babysitting the two boys and feeding everyone after.

I like to imagine herself and Brian use their nicknames here when they've an argument. "Have to you taken out the bins yet Lego head?! " "yeera f off and have another drink why don't ya tipsy!"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What is the connection with tighe/Dowlings/ormonds ?
I just assumed they all hang round together coz they live beside each other and they all knobheads but maybe there's some other connection🤷‍♂️ usually find the Skehans with them too

Reactions: 9
Lego head was on the golf course with Michelle Tighe today so Heather probably babysitting the two boys and feeding everyone after.
so from Brian or Arthur stories they are clearly all having a get together. drinking sparkling water of course. why isn't it pipsey showing that today?!!!

so from Brian or Arthur stories they are clearly all having a get together. drinking sparkling water of course. why isn't it pipsey showing that today?!!!
She’s probably trying to keep her distance, getting freaked by the stalker friends always on her doorstep and said she was busy washing someone else her hair. Looks like she stayed at home with Billy Roll.

Reactions: 3
You can be sure George Hook aka Billy was there, sure he’s mad for the roast potatoes, and people watching, to quote his mum ‘he just cracks me up!’. If his mum keeps at her face and teeth the child won’t recognise her. As for Ollie and the player cup, are you sure that wasn’t for Legohead?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Very strange how only now Brian d puts a post up with photographic evidence (his words) that pippa was at baby shower, something has her freaked/scared. I zoomed in on photos and something doesn’t look quite right

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.