Pippa O’Connor Ormond #8 Money talks, wealth whispers. Pippa is starting to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very strange how only now Brian d puts a post up with photographic evidence (his words) that pippa was at baby shower, something has her freaked/scared. I zoomed in on photos and something doesn’t look quite right

Very strange indeed, it probably is a face fiddle that’s gone wrong. Why does he need to ‘prove’ she was there, quite odd, even for him! She really doesn’t need to be messing with her face though!

Reactions: 13
Why do they need "photographic evidence" that Tipsy was at the baby shower?! How bleeping sad! I think Brian will be in for some land when he actually has a child to look after full time. I hope he changes his ways for the child's sake. Not sure how he'll cope not being the centre of attention for much longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why do they need "photographic evidence" that Tipsy was at the baby shower?! How bleeping sad! I think Brian will be in for some land when he actually has a child to look after full time. I hope he changes his ways for the child's sake. Not sure how he'll cope not being the centre of attention for much longer.
I think he is in love with idea of it. Maybe he expects Aoife to babysit

Reactions: 6
You deserve those sweet treats Tipsy. Being at the office all day deciding what colour Chinese tat to sell in Sept must be exhausting.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Then the sarcasm continues with the comment to Legohead asking where was he on the day . Yet Waxsy had him in her reels. Obviously some private jokes going on behind the scene …
As for this pic 🤣🤣🤣…Jesus I had to laugh . She looks like a farmer in that atire. Imagine her walking down grafton street wearing this 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Then the sarcasm continues with the comment to Legohead asking where was he on the day . Yet Waxsy had him in her reels. Obviously some private jokes going on behind the scene …
As for this pic 🤣🤣🤣…Jesus I had to laugh . She looks like a farmer in that atire. Imagine her walking down grafton street wearing this 🤣🤣🤣

Like she’s just not the cool edgy type that can pull off this look
PollyvSayer on insta , and similar accounts, can wear this and look effortless and cool

Pippa is too stiff wannabe perfect or try hard or something

It’s definitely more farmer on a weekend that cool girl chic

Reactions: 9
PollyvSayer on insta , and similar accounts, can wear this and look effortless and cool

It's rotten the whole look. pippa had it nailed back in the Snapchat days. loved her style.. all river island, zara, penneys. affordable makeup for everyday. she has totally lost her sparkle, her energy and lost her way. it's all very muddled. I was never into any of the poco stuff. never appealed to me. she has definitely peaked too in terms of her popularity etc

Reactions: 15
Yeah & not on the piss 5 days/nights a week. Absolutely love to have a drink at the weekend or a night out but glamourizing being a piss head is so immature. How does Arthur tolerate it? Tipsy Pipsy & boozy Brian will be in rehab if they continue on this slippery slope.

I actually can’t wait to see the VIP photo shoot for baby shower/christening & not a filter in sight! Pippa must be dreading it! 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Love this about Tattle, picking up names of good accounts on IG!

Reactions: 1
Are these pop ups not giving market stall vibes at this stage?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have to say this is not a good look, its funny that its all her own brand and it looks awful on her. I'd say after the pic she was quickly back into her designer gear.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.